Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews

One of the best companies I have worked with. The management believes in long term grooming and provides opportunities for the same. Takes great care of employees and rewards and recognises good work
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Heavy Travelling needed, patient and Clam Management more on product orientated company, Brand Matters. The Hardest part of the job is Heavy Travelling and No Personal Life Balance. Enjoyable Part of the job is Meeting and Revivw
Pros
Flight Travel
Cons
Heavy Travelling Needed
there are several opportunities given to the employees and its very helpful of an individual to grow in the company. Annual rating is bit issue here because they don't get what they deserve.
Work place is good , No complaints , but wnat to change as need change in learning , As i am working with the company from last 3 years now feels like need to learn more thing from other companies to
Pros
Work culture is nice
Cons
Less knowledge sharing
Overall a Great place to work -Performance driven appraisals - Great competitive working environment - Occasional cultural activities to relax
Pros
Provide good opportunity to employees, performance driver appraisals.
Cons
Long Hours, Work life Balance may be a challenge if you are not good at managing time
Expertise in High Speed Packing Machines. Fatty Acid Plant, Soap Drying Plant,. Plodders GMP Equipment Commissioning Hands On Expertise on Equipment Worked in Production, Maintenance & Projects department. Nitrogen Generation Plants
Pros
Inspection of Equipment
Cons
Continuously 72 hours
The company has good incentive and compensation policy. The establish brand gives advantage for the employees in the market.
good management,fun environment,monthly meeetings,weekend leave,mabe molding is the best option for the freshers,well safty.
Mediocrity maybe allowed to thrive at times within the system. Some individuals maybe allowed to get away with a lot more. But overall a good company to start your career.
Pros
Systems and processes
Cons
People
I am working at Colgate Palmolive as an ETP Lab Analyst. My co workers support & inspire me to get more perfect.My hardest part of the my job is that I learned So many things of operation related. the enjoyable part of my job is that my colleagues taught me mechanical related work.
Pros
Five day working
Cons
Does not give promotion
As Sales officer its good company to work to explore & learn, you get all the assistance. Working at different location & to make understanding of market & other channel partners by doing it by own & managing them.
Pros
salary on time but allowances DA+TA after 1.5 months
Cons
No growth, travel a lot.
When in Colgate you feel like you are right out of college. It's an awesome place with supportive colleagues and mentors.They train you support you and help you in your growth professionally and personally.
Try to sale premium products but it's very tufts to sale. But everything was part of my experience C & P ltd's management is good but I think they needed more improve in marketing relationship with retelers, in my point of view The most enjoyable part of the job..... when I full fill the target at end of the month.
Pros
normally
Cons
slow growth of new lunch products
Colgate has a life changing work environment! The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented. Indeed, is a great employer with amazing perks.
If you are looking for high salary package then good to join. But promotion is very slow and even you have good amount of experience you are given the low grade.
Pros
Good salary hike
Cons
Promotion sow.
It was great working in this organisation, each and every employee is so helpful, supporting and encouraging. Best work culture among FMCG sector. Ethical and honest organisation. Work and you will get rewarded as per your efforts.
I am satisfied with this work, i am interested to work in this primissus and i vl show my good performence in this company too so please kindly request me a good job
leqarnt SAP BI BW. i feel proud to be part of this company in the past
Responsibilities: • Responsible for sales, promotion, implementation and supervision of distributor sales team. • Built an effective working relationship with the team members/Dealers and ensured proper utilization of available resources to increase Sales.
how talk in market market experience what is marketing co-ordination with workers targeting learning how to convinces people
No Support from Top Management and Very Very Weak Management. Lot of Politics in the Staff. Company Policies are very good and Salary is also good.
Pros
Good Company and Policys
Cons
Lack of Support from management