Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews for Philanthropy Manager

Market leader, systematic but individuals career growth will be limited & slow.Superb Work Environment. fast to react with market realities, rather pro active . But need to compromise on your career ambition .
Company has strong HR policies and takes excellent care of employees.Lots of incentive programs are run on regular intervals.Excellent company to work for.
all about channel management channel sales, customer relationship management, managing sales personnel distributor, salesman, delivery people hierarchy was well except few people
Pros
1000 per day allowance
Cons
growth depends on immediate superiors
Biased Management, though the policies are very strong and employee oriented but the current scenario is not good. Good ro start the career with but promotions are difficult. Most of the old guys have left or are looking out.
Pros
Strong HR policies, Ethical, well behaved
Cons
Managment is deaf
Colgate had given me chance to start my professional Journey along with it. I really learned a lot and it was good leaning phase of my career. working in Colgate was really an awesome journey for me. it helps me a lot in my decision making.
Heavy Travelling needed, patient and Clam Management more on product orientated company, Brand Matters. The Hardest part of the job is Heavy Travelling and No Personal Life Balance. Enjoyable Part of the job is Meeting and Revivw
Pros
Flight Travel
Cons
Heavy Travelling Needed
The company has good incentive and compensation policy. The establish brand gives advantage for the employees in the market.
It was great working in this organisation, each and every employee is so helpful, supporting and encouraging. Best work culture among FMCG sector. Ethical and honest organisation. Work and you will get rewarded as per your efforts.
It has very strong distribution setup, very less exposure to implement our idea and skills,. Maximum job is to follow the process and execute the guidelines. Monotonous job profile.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Monotonous job
good learning opportuntiy to show your skills sprots reguler activites appart fromjob reguler employee interactions
Pros
on the job training
Cons
work life balance
I have learnt many manegerial skills in the company. co-workers are nice.Job was always enjoyable.
Pros
working environment is co-operative
Cons
job security is low at initial stage