Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Good Place for freshers to start
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 19, 2018
Good Place for position growth and good co-ordination and interaction with HR's. Good place for learning and fun.
Good cab and infrastructure facilities for all shifts.
Excellent company
Process Executive (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduSeptember 19, 2018
Excellent team and job culture is good. Supportive team members, many events and fun activities are been conducted, stress free, team outing every thing are excellent.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
Food
Good work life balance
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 19, 2018
Management is average
Not good project/technology
Good teamwork
Goo work environment
Learned lot of things like business continuity, digital skilling,agile practices
Pro and cons
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 19, 2018
I have worked for 9+ years, its totally depends upon the client which you are working for. Management is not that great, no way they can support you. Too many politics.
Productive , scope of learning and career advancement if you are in the right account or project
Senior Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 19, 2018
Overall experience is good.Based on your project or account , work life balance varies. The environment is productive and there is ample learning opportunities. However if you grow within the organization , salary increment is not much and you end up at a lower range when compared to folks who are joining as laterals.
Pros
Productive, motivating environment staffed with some of the very best of the industry
Cons
work life balance can be a major hit based on which account and for which cliet you are working, Salary is another lowlight.
Excellent team member
Process Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 18, 2018
Cognizant is good from all prospective.
All team member very helpful.
Every festival celebrated in Cognizant.
Insurance facility is very good by MediAssist.
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
No Cons
Productive and Fun workplace
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 17, 2018
There are lots of new things you can learn depends on your learning strength .Management is very friendly, the workplace culture is good, the hardest part of the job is its night shift timing. Fun Fridays are really the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Fun Friday Activities
Cons
Night Shift Hours
Excellent place
health care (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 17, 2018
Employee relations company we are completing 25 years all over world we have now 2.70 lacks employees ,company policy’s enivornment is too good I really happy with that
The hardest part of the job
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 17, 2018
My manager was extremely unkind and ill mannered and hence I had a tough time. The work life balance was not pretty good and the role that was promised to me at the time of interview and the role that was offered were different
Cognizant though my employer, I work out of the Client Google location
Project Manager, Machine Intelligence (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 16, 2018
Google is a very fun and dynamic place to work. It spearheads works along AI and MI ; it's an amazing learning experience to be part of teams that work and focus on cognition, AI and MI.
Good company for starters
Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 16, 2018
Cognizant is NASDAQ listed Fortune 200 company based our of USA and spread across all over the globe. Core based being rooted in Chennai, India. I have had the opportunity to start and grow my professional career here. It's one of the very best companies for freshers to learn and begin one's career. It has a good work and personal life balance for its employees
Pros
Work and Life Balance
Cons
Poor Salary structure
CTS gave a good platform to polish my career
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  PuneSeptember 16, 2018
CTS is a great platform to have provide ourself a jump towards high exposure as well as new technology to learn and perform in the projects. I would recommed any ambitious person to look for CTS.
Fun place to work
Technology Manager (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduSeptember 15, 2018
Fun place to work with lots of options for learning. Highly competitive environment with lots of options to explore. Management needs improvement in way departments are organised.
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  ChennaiSeptember 15, 2018
The company has a great workplace culture with good management.I have learned many new technologies, leadership qualities and how to deliver the product within the timeline.
Nice firm
Programmer Analyst Trainee (Former Employee) –  ChennaiSeptember 15, 2018
I really enjoyed working in Cognizant. Although I was there for only 3 months but I really connected with my team members. I learnt carrom when I was there. :P
Good
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 13, 2018
A good place to work.Very laid back environment. Salary is not so great. Training could be better. Recruits lots of people in one year................
Fun place to work with
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 13, 2018
Typical day at work - We did not work based on our shift , we even worked for for than 12 hours a day depends on the project need
Learned - Any issues can be solved if we worked as a team
Management - we had a great management team , they always put the team in priority and addressed our issues immediately .
Workplace - workplace culture was very good in cognizant , we had fooseball table , carrom board , cycles to go from one block to other, gym , Culturals , competitions, Monthly award functions etc
Hardest part of the job - There are many , it depends on the project and the team members , but i had the best team and managers so it was an easy journey for me
Most enjoyable part of the job is our small trip twice a year , we ( Around 100 associates who works for same account ) book a resort , plan events , have nice food and enjoy the day . There is no such thing called hierarchy on that day , we all play/dance and enjoy all together .
Good company to work at
Team Leader - Quality (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 13, 2018
There is a lot of opportunities to learn, however there is limited bandwidth to execute any projects. There are many leadership training program conducted by the company.
Good Standards
Associate (Former Employee) –  indiaSeptember 11, 2018
HR Plays a good role between resource and management.

Have quite many clients and always resource friendly environment

Healthy work culture. Scope to prove.
Good
Sr. Developer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 11, 2018
Fun filed environment, I have worked for 3 years to Cognizant adn it is good leaning experince with good quality infrastructure and much more better t

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

53,105