Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India82 reviews
Being an experience developer i have joined Codeclouds. What i found in this company that team leaders and team members are very helpful.They always giving you opportunity to learn new technologies. Management always look to the employees. I recommend my friends into this company on the basis following things -
- Salary on time

- Great scope to learn and self-growth

Pros
Salary on time
Being an experienced developer for more than three years, I joined CodeClouds one year ago. Upon my joining, I found out that as an organization CodeClouds have achieved a lot of recognition from prestigious international platforms for its products and services. This made me really interested in the organization and I started learning several new technologies in the meantime from my team seniors. Today, looking back I realized I have come a really long way from where I started a year ago. Here are the reasons why I recommend working in CodeClouds:

- Competitive salary

- Free meals, snacks

I have learned that CodeClouds always seeks growth and improvement in its products as well as its employees, which is a rare and great thing for an organization to prosper!
CodeClouds is a great place to work. The working atmosphere and encouraging behavior of seniors helps in gathering more knowledge and work smoothly. The organization is brimming with all kind of latest technology updates and it works in producing unique products and services for all. Such innovation has made its employees learn and work things in an innovative way, which is exactly what every employee look for while joining a company. I also found that the company thinks a lot about its employees with its health insurance, free meals, competitive and on-time salary policy. Apart from this, I also like the flexible shift timings and weekend off days.
Pros
flexible shift timings, weekend off days, wonderful salary structure
Cons
Didn't find anything
I recently joined CodeClouds and I can say so far everything is fine.This is the best company if you are a fresher. Lots of opportunities to learn new technologies.
Pros
They provide free lunch for one year, Work from home facilities, The work environment is very good for a fresher like me
Cons
Connective Leaves
CodeClouds is a great place to work, with a professional work culture and helpful colleagues. The work culture is very fast paced yet under control with multiple reviews and teams working closely. The R&D team is always taking up new challenges as per industry demand. The core development teams are very dedicated and available to answer any kind of emergency raised by the clients. Other than these there are other benefits such flexible work hours, on time salary, meals, medical insurances etc. Moreover, you get the full back up of a highly motivated management and the HR team. The IT team is also proactive and are on their toes to resolve any hardware issues faced by the team. So, overall the experience is very good.
Pros
On time and industry standard salary structure, supportive team members and management, free meals, learning curve is great.
Cons
Only one, leaves are a tad less compared to other competitors.
I recently join CodeClouds. So far I can say I like this workplace and also team members. All members are supportive of good knowledge. Work culture is very productive.
Pros
On-time salary, Knowledgable seniors, Productive works, Work with latest technologies.
Cons
Connective leaves
I am having 1 year experienced and i recently joined CodeClouds and so far i can say everything is well good enough.Very helpful seniors are there and also scope for learning new technologies.
Pros
The salary package is good. The work environment is good. Helpful seniors
Cons
Since i am having only 2 months in codeclouds i did not find any crons.
Best work environment , work culture, supportive co workers , you will get everything what you are looking for as basic needs to start your career as freshers and Experience like us. I was Proud to be a part of codeclouds family.
I have been working at CodeClouds for 4 months and I've been very grateful for my time at CodeClouds so far and am excited to see what the future holds. My personal experience at the company has been very caring leadership, job growth possibilities, and a great work/life balance.
Pros
Good Salary, right on-time, Free Snacks/Coffee, Good place to learn, Help, Flexible shifts, with fixed Saturday offful seniors
Cons
I didn't find any cons till date
I have joined this organization recently & found this company one of the best organization in Kolkata. They do give you scope to learn new technologies with your related domain for obvious reason. Fastest growing company. I feeling proud to be a the part of this company.

1. Very Good Working Environment.

2. Salary on time on first day of month.

3. Always supports you to learn new technologies,almost all projects are in new technologies.

4. Provides lunch.

5. One of the Top 15 companies in Kolkata

6. They are NASSCOM member

7. They have ISO quality management certification

8. They have CII membership
Cons
I did not find any cons till date
I recently joined CodeClouds as a web designer and I can say so far everything is fine. Things I really liked are:
Work environment is good

Fixed weekoffs, ontime salary

Also, I like that they have the cultural celebration at the office for Durga Puja, Holi, Independence day, etc.
Pros
1. work environment is good, 2.Seniors are supportive and cooperative., 3. Fixed hours of working and On time salary.
Cons
Barely any cons to speak about!
1. Very Good environment with helpful seniors.
2.Salary on time on first day of month.

3.Always supports you to learn new technologies,almost all projects are in new technologies.

4.Provides lunch.
Cons
I did not find any cons till date
I have joined this organization recently and found this company one of the best organization in Kolkata.
It is one of the fastest growing company and I am feeling lucky for being the part of this company.

I am strongly recommend working in CodeClouds who seek a boost in career and want a competitive salary package.

I would like to put focus on few of the points of this company.
Pros
- Competitive salary, - Perks and incentive for working extra hours., - Provide lunch and snacks for all employees., - Nice and friendly environment., - Supportive and learned seniors, colleagues., - Great team management., - Good work and time management policy - without streching a long working hours., - Training on new technologies and follow best practices., - Work from home facility if required.
Cons
- Holiday list is short compare to other companies., - Average Leave policy.
I recently joined here and I can say fun place to work at.The job is challenging, but my manager is extremely supportive and my colleagues are great mentors as well as wonderful friends.
Pros
Good Salary, Good team mates, Free Snacks
Cons
Good environment, flexible shift, good salary package and pay on time, sportsmanship in the team, glad to see how people are pushing them for growing, perfect place for freshers to start career with, the senior guys here are really helpful to their juniors and lot of learning opportunity for developers/designer here.
I have joined this organization recently and I must say this is one of the best organization. I would like to put focus on few of the points which make this company as a best workplace:
- Nice and friendly environment

- Great colleague and seniors who always eager yo help you.

- Provide lunch and snacks for all employees.

- Encourage all employees to always learn new technologies

- Support you to implement best practices in all respective fields.
Being an experienced developer for more than four years, I joined CodeClouds one year ago. Upon my joining, I found out that as an organization CodeClouds have achieved a lot of recognition from prestigious international platforms for its products and services. This made me really interested in the organization and I started learning several new technologies in the meantime from my team seniors. Today, looking back I realized I have come a really long way from where I started a year ago. Here are the reasons why I recommend working in CodeClouds:

- Competitive salary

- Free meals, snacks

I have been working here for 7 months.
Working environment is good.

Salary is on time

Seniors and Colleagues are cooperative and helpful.

This is a good place to learn new technologies.
Pros
Great scope to learn and self-growth, Supportive and learned seniors, colleagues - Exposure to the latest technology, working with global employees (offshore teams), Benefits like Health insurance of employees and families, Competitive salary
Cons
Nothing so far.
Being an experienced Tester, I joined CodeClouds 9 months back. Upon my joining, I found out that as an organization CodeClouds have achieved a lot of recognition from prestigious international platforms for its products and services. This made me really interested in the organization. Today, looking back I realized I have come a really long way from where I started. Here are the reasons why I strongly recommend working in CodeClouds:

Pros:

- Great scope to learn and self-growth

- Supportive and learned seniors, colleagues

- Benefits like Health insurance of employees and families

- Competitive salary, right on-time

- Free meals, Snacks/Coffee

Cons
With more than 300 employees in this organization and without any major workplace issue, I think CodeClouds manages things pretty well on its own.
I'm really very grateful to be working with Codeclouds. The most beautiful part of this organization is its team management and impressive work culture. You'll never feel stagnant as you'll get the opportunity to learn new technologies and work on different types of projects. Let me give you some glimpse of my experience with Codeclouds -

- Good salary package and right on-time

- Great team management

- Supportive seniors & colleagues

- Scope to learn & self-growth

- Having a facility of Work from home
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6