Code Brew Labs

Code Brew Labs Employee Reviews

Overall nice company to start with
Front-end Developer (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhSeptember 10, 2019
I worked at Code brew labs full-time for more then 2 years

Pros

Coming from the freelance realm, I enjoyed the stable income and health insurance but these benefits weren't worthwhile in the end.

Cons

Low wages, compared to freelance. No organized training offered, even on their own software. Poor management/leadership skills on-site. Unclear goals, with unprofessional/personal criticism - I was told "your knowledge is lacking" and "you're not capable of grasping the material" in regards to very basic assignments. Frowned upon for going the extra mile and trying to streamline their outdated procedures....Show More
Advice to Management

Train supervisors to lead properly. Emphasize organization and communication skills. Offer proper training. Pay standard wages.
great company
it is a great company where i learned a lot. I got experience with working in a team and collaborating with others. Aside from front end I had learned a lot in management.
No learning !
Unity3D Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabAugust 17, 2019
I did my internship there and there was not much learning that i did as well as the management signed a bond of 1 year which they have not discussed while hiring so feel kind of cheating.
Great
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  chandigarhJuly 27, 2019
No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 1 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues.
Pros
salary
Productive and fun workplace
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 19, 2019
One of the best organisations to work. Great platform to learn about new technologies.
The working style was very friendly and the people helped each other all the time.
Productive and serious workplace
Founding Team Member (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhMarch 27, 2019
Employees are expected to be hard working and professional. A typical day starts around 9-10am and ends in late evening.
Hard technical skills- coding and management skills like project management, operations management are likely to be inculcated by someone who spends over a year in the organisation.
Pros
Opportunity to learn
Cons
Based in Chandigarh. Limited exposure
Poor Management
HR Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhDecember 20, 2018
This company is highly unorganized,
zero security to job.
no work n life balance.
trustworthy: not at all.
disgraceful people and seniors.
have no way and mannerism to talk.
Pros
nothing
Cons
demotivate the employees to next level
Full of Learning Environment
HR Lead (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhJanuary 31, 2018
It gives me immense pleasure to type down my wonderful experience at Code Brew Labs. A startup which gained good heights keeping its employees and clients both intact.

I was associated with the organization for 3 years and it must not be wrong to say that I owe my complete learning to the company. Got a chance to push my own limits in every sense with the kind of work and motivation the managers provided.

Loved going each day to office not only was my team collaborative and supportive but the entire company as a whole.

If you do hardwork you will definitely grow with the firm.
Good Environment
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhOctober 30, 2017
Good Environment,nice people and good managers.
code brew is awesome place to work and .based in chandigarh location and startup the company is growing good
Startup
HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, Andhra PradeshJanuary 4, 2017
I would like share few points here

1. Management is very young

2. The hardest part of my job was they started a new branch in Hyderabad and looking for a good and big team, i was responsible from the scratch.

3. I have learned how to make a good team in a very short time.
Pros
good to work with young management
Cons
Ofcourse they need to learn lot of things