CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd

CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Cms is good company
CMS is good company for Beginners. Management interaction is very good. This is nationwide Company.Handel all type of ATM industries requirements ATM Services, Cash Management. .
Work Pressure
Work Pressure
Stressful Job

Cooperative Team Members

Family type atmosphere

CMS works in ATM loading Management and has its business all over India and abroad as well.
Hr is not supportable
As per my opinion the hr is not supportable & no salary increment.
Company's staff not giving answer on mail properly. Also company provide not giving proper growth to old employees.
Stressful working
Nothing to learn here. Management is not helpful. Very stressful work. Hardest part of the job all time you will stressed. The timing is worst timing I ever seen.
Good
Good working place company working
In logistics field working on cash and provide the cashier for other companies work in many types of atm

Cash machine
productive & fun
Nice place to work and learn. perks are accurate and very friendly workplace with managers and colleagues. projects are too good we worked with SBI cool clients.
Good Work Place
Good company to work with as it gives you different tasks to have better work experience which is beneficial for an employee to groom him/herself in an organization.
Productive and Challenging
You can enjoy working over there. Very challenging and enthusiastic environment. Salary structure is good. You can get you salaries on time. there is no delay in salary.
Pros
Travel allowances
not much to say
work hard and try your level best to get good job
new joiners can learn a lot from the company

hardest part of job is to maintain your subordinates as most people dont want to change their pattern of work
Good to start IT support field
Initially who start IT support field very suitable company.

All are support to work new environment. Staffs are very friendly.

Overall growth slow
produtitivity
nice to learn the challanging aspects in every day
myself learning through out my whole tenure as much possible for my future challanging tasks as well meet targets
It's good
It's a national level company
Here many opportunities for boys (ATM cash refill, Costumer cash deposit in Bank, Cash movement Bank to bank)

It's very good for local person.

It's very responsible work.
Good
I am happy that I got the opportunity to work with CMS. I worked their for three years and it was great time. I learned lots of things and if got opportunity, would like to work again with CMS.
Good but salary not good, Timing too high, my total working 10 years till date but salary not grow up, Days by days mentally very pressure. Management behaviour not good
good company
The core CMS features are; indexing; search and retrieval; format management; revision control; and management.

Features many vary depending on the system application but will typically include :

Intuitive indexing, search and retrieval features index all data for easy access through search functions and allow users to search by attributes such as publication dates, keywords or author.

Format management facilitates turn scanned paper documents and legacy electronic documents into HTML or PDF documents.

Revision features allow content to be updated and edited after initial publication. Revision control also tracks any changes made to files by individuals.

Publishing functionality allows individuals to use a template or a set of templates approved by the organization, as well as wizards and other tools to create or modify content.
Great
Working in a such great organization is great,I am feeling proud to be a part of the CMS family, the most things about the CMS company is salary is always in time
Salary
Salary and increment not good but my role is very important of our branch. every month last sunday working. duty hours timing not good. leave issue in this company and night conveyance very poor.
Pros
na
Good for Freshers
Clients of the company was good.
Learned a lot as i was a fresher.

Average Workplace culture

Unnecessary work pressure

on time salary

now company has take over by cms it service
Good company and leader of cash logistics
I am working in CMS info systems Ltd since 2 years having good company and all staff is having like family.
Also Little bit professionalism.now new thing started birthday celebration salary is timely coming leave policy is also good.
Pros
Salary time work hours time and leave
Cons
There is no canteen and little bit growth
Secured Job
Very poor management and vertical heads. Your bosses are Soo arrogant that you will start hating them from the time you speak. They think as if we are their slaves.
Pros
Job security
Cons
It was good Experiance but changes required for growth and knowledge.
It was good Experiance but changes required for growth and knowledge.Always worked on projects but there is no one to monitor the performance . Managers changes indecently on projects to save projects.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9