CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd

CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India364 reviews
Each n every department giving support to do work smoothly.

Each n every cultural activities n fun celebrating ine the office. Best thing is boss also participating in fun activities.
Pros
Monthly B'DAY celebration.2
The employer was very much unrealistic and rude on the staffs who have been working since long past. They are playing with the employees' future and unexpectedly start terminating without proper and valid cause.
CMS info system pvt. ltd. company is a very clean and honesty company.
and we very proud feeling in work cms company . very good staff sinear or juniear staff .
Over all it is good company..I have worked here almost 10.5 years. & Reach from engineer to manager service delivery..

So according to my view it is very good company..
Its good to start career at CMS. The management support and guide alot. The hardest part is data submission within TAT which makes it more competitive
CMS is good company for Beginners. Management interaction is very good. This is nationwide Company.Handel all type of ATM industries requirements ATM Services, Cash Management. .
Work Pressure
Stressful Job

Cooperative Team Members

Family type atmosphere

CMS works in ATM loading Management and has its business all over India and abroad as well.
As per my opinion the hr is not supportable & no salary increment.
Company's staff not giving answer on mail properly. Also company provide not giving proper growth to old employees.
Nothing to learn here. Management is not helpful. Very stressful work. Hardest part of the job all time you will stressed. The timing is worst timing I ever seen.
Good working place company working
In logistics field working on cash and provide the cashier for other companies work in many types of atm

Cash machine
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd?
Nice place to work and learn. perks are accurate and very friendly workplace with managers and colleagues. projects are too good we worked with SBI cool clients.
Good company to work with as it gives you different tasks to have better work experience which is beneficial for an employee to groom him/herself in an organization.
You can enjoy working over there. Very challenging and enthusiastic environment. Salary structure is good. You can get you salaries on time. there is no delay in salary.
Pros
Travel allowances
Cons
work hard and try your level best to get good job
new joiners can learn a lot from the company

hardest part of job is to maintain your subordinates as most people dont want to change their pattern of work
Initially who start IT support field very suitable company.

All are support to work new environment. Staffs are very friendly.

Overall growth slow
nice to learn the challanging aspects in every day
myself learning through out my whole tenure as much possible for my future challanging tasks as well meet targets
It's a national level company
Here many opportunities for boys (ATM cash refill, Costumer cash deposit in Bank, Cash movement Bank to bank)

It's very good for local person.

It's very responsible work.
I am happy that I got the opportunity to work with CMS. I worked their for three years and it was great time. I learned lots of things and if got opportunity, would like to work again with CMS.
Good but salary not good, Timing too high, my total working 10 years till date but salary not grow up, Days by days mentally very pressure. Management behaviour not good
The core CMS features are; indexing; search and retrieval; format management; revision control; and management.

Features many vary depending on the system application but will typically include :

Intuitive indexing, search and retrieval features index all data for easy access through search functions and allow users to search by attributes such as publication dates, keywords or author.

Format management facilitates turn scanned paper documents and legacy electronic documents into HTML or PDF documents.

Revision features allow content to be updated and edited after initial publication. Revision control also tracks any changes made to files by individuals.

Publishing functionality allows individuals to use a template or a set of templates approved by the organization, as well as wizards and other tools to create or modify content.
Working in a such great organization is great,I am feeling proud to be a part of the CMS family, the most things about the CMS company is salary is always in time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9