CMC Limited

CMC Limited Employee Reviews

Found 742 reviews matching the search See all 1,067 reviews
What you learned
Junior analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 13, 2020
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR i have ever worked considering my experience with previous 3 companies. She is fun loving and full of energy.

Talking about our India head, he is very friendly with everyone. He takes interest and involvement in our career building. I was hesitant and scared when i joined as i found him bit strict as a manager but now i find him more as a friend. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too.

Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.
Excellent
Junior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhJanuary 11, 2020
Very useful and stressless atmosphare i worked as a junior consultant in mea project passport office experienced was fantastic no pressure very supportive guys n friendly i wish i could continue
Mostly using outdated technologies
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshDecember 26, 2019
The company is pretty safe for Job, but the technologies used are outdated and not paid well enough as well as this company is only used for outsourcing.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Depending on Client long hours
Good for Students and for retirment days
Qualit Lead (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 25, 2019
Had good an opportunity to learn from very senior resources.

Work was not hectic, but growth i could not foresee.. had to move out with in a year.

Project's were taking its own time to deliver
Fast paced and competitive
Lecturer-Quality Management (Current Employee) –  Vellore, Tamil NaduNovember 21, 2019
Fast paced and competitive work environment. on an average a day is about 12 hours of work. It enforces a learning environment which is really beneficial once you leave the organization; It is a poorly managed place that lacks professionals with sound management knowledge. However, there is a lot of flexibility at work and employee benefits.
nice work experience
hardware and networking (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 20, 2019
i am hardworking and very sincere and talented ,i love computer field because challenging field and we are our full talent in this field .compute field is very respectable prohibition.In this we can get good future.There
no end in the computer field . We are learning up to long life.
Good conditions
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Patna, BiharNovember 20, 2019
I am working there like I am in college. Too much work with too much fun. Senior team of patna was not good. Overall good place and enjoy to working there..
Bad Culture
Associate Application Support Joined (Former Employee) –  Kurla, Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 17, 2019
Really experience very bad culture in CMC Ltd, no respect to work and people working for such big organisation, no improvement in any term - salary/Post/ or management level.
Fast paced and productive
Senior resident (Former Employee) –  Vellore, Tamil NaduNovember 10, 2019
Work at Christian medical college hospital was rewarding. It's very fast-paced and stressful, but very rewarding. You acquire a lot of skills, as you are given a wide range of responsibilities in handling different projects. The working atmosphere was great, with very friendly colleagues. You have a lot of opportunities for research.
Productive and stress-free.
Jr. Financial Data (Former Employee) –  Bandra, Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 29, 2019
CMC is now taken over by TCS. I don't know today's situation but management of CMC was created very healthy environment for employees. The shift timings was only for 8 hrs in which we were getting 45 mins break so actual duty was of 7.15 hrs. A very professional company in terms of client services.
Pros
Free dinner, 8 hrs duty, free transport from station to office, stress free work
Cons
Low salary.
Because of Proper management system work load divided into small part.
Designation - Software developer (Former Employee) –  Surat, GujaratSeptember 23, 2019
In this company we were tied up with government organization. But with the help of management system we can reach our project dead line and enjoy our work.
Cool work
COMPUTER OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Cst new custom house.August 2, 2019
Great job
Good staf in office like good friend
No toucher boss .
Sir.is very cool and helpfull in our staf
I realy missed my office and work
This is the one of great job in my life
Clinical Dietitian
Dietitian (Current Employee) –  Gopal Nagar, Himachal Pradesh hamirpurJuly 27, 2019
Good experience and with good working atmosphere. Quite helping and caring people.its complex which is having a computer and academic institute with the simmemo diet clinic with will experience staff and clinical dietitian.
A work experience for a fresher
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJune 16, 2019
Working hours are fixed
A customer care job
You can earn high if you know some other languages than the local languages
A balanced place of work between family and work
They give any project to any one
Contract Assignee (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 10, 2019
They never give the project depends on the skill of the employe, also the management have the problem but now they are acquired by TCS so things are going to be better.
Productive place
Project Assignee (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratJune 9, 2019
Productive place to work with. Have peer support across departments. Company values the hard work of each employee. Good perks and allowances. Follows good discipline.
Had fun teaching students and professionals all at one place
Finance Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dwarka, Delhi, DelhiMay 31, 2019
It was a lot of fun teaching the students, professionals and even the industry experts. The course included teaching them a lot in Excel and basic MS Office skills.
Ok Company
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiApril 8, 2019
Company that cares for Employee.
Good Hike.

.Flexible timings
good locations
good transport services
Cmc ltd
Network Engineer Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 17, 2019
Good place to work, but unfortunately the salary provided is much less than required for the living expense.
Apart from this the working atmosphere feels very good and overall a good place to work.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Salary & Management
Very interactive place to work
HR & Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  IndiaMarch 2, 2019
highly motivated team was there to work with, which helps everyone to work very happy and make everyday energetic. .