Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews

Working as TME IS MY good experience.
TELEMARKETING EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 4, 2019
I want to work properly as what i m working in clubmahidraholiday. TME posting is my good experience in clubmahidraholiday. This company gives us all benefit n holidays as per our needs n requirement. This is one of my best company where i think as to do work WITH honesty.
Those who carry buckets can survive
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 3, 2019
When I worked there at that point of time, management was poor. Now new employees has been joined. So hopefully, it might be a good work environment for the people to grow on their career path. If some one is passionate about sales, and would be interested in doing hard core sales and earn incentives and salary more than 1.5lakh per month can join.
Good
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaNovember 24, 2019
Gud place to work and improve your skills n for career growth.. management is quiet smooth and employee friendly which helps to improve the skills widely
Club Mahindra
Tele Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhNovember 20, 2019
This company provides very nic environment for job and salary is on time . Overall this is good .
All the staff are very nice .
This is a timeshare company and this company is deals in Holidas .
I have good experience in this company.
Normale
Chef De Cuisine (Former Employee) –  Mahabaleshwar, MaharashtraNovember 7, 2019
This hotel is very very good
All staff is very punctual. And honestly
And management is very good..
Very important future work
This is a good claimant in hotel and City
great place to work
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  GoaNovember 4, 2019
it was a great time with CMV 'Goa wonderful experience with the team , got to know many things every day there some new activities to do for the guest .
Good
Marketing executive (Former Employee) –  KolkataNovember 1, 2019
The company is good. But the work environment of the company is not good. I worked there as a fresher as per this they treat me like I know everything.
Fun work place and efficiency
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  India GoaOctober 30, 2019
Very good workplace in term of work, all staff was very good and and i loved working. All staff was treating me good, whenever i wanted help the staff was very supportive as well as i was to them.
Very good place to work
Senior Executive - Telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshOctober 27, 2019
I enjoyed working with Club Mahindra from last 2 years 6 months and always got rewards for my work and contribution to this organization. Growth opportunities are vast, It only requires hard work and passion for work committment.
Mahindra holidays and resorts
Confidential (Former Employee) –  ConfidentialOctober 22, 2019
Mahindra holidays and resorts is not just a company but a brand. Any employee working for Mahindra holidays feels proud to belong. The work culture, career growth is undoubtedly excellent but yet there are certain people due to which the people feel demotivated to work in. Overall one of the best company.
Productive and Fun place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanOctober 16, 2019
It was a nice experience doing my internship in Club Mahindra, Udaipur. The management always ready to help and support each and every step of your action.
Work culture at Club Mahindra is something different than other places
marketin (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 4, 2019
My stint at Club Mahindra has been wonderful. I have the Marketing Executive profile here. The work culture at Club Mahindra is something different than other places. I like working here, interacting with colleagues and clients, getting things done. If you are pondering on joining the company, I welcome you to come be a part of us.
Pros
Everything is goog
Work atmosphere is good
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  GoaOctober 4, 2019
I have worked at Club Mahindra in the past. It is a nice place to work at. The worki atmosphere is good, and people out there are also supportive. I was a sales executive out there and learnt a lot during the short time I worked there. I learnt how to handle clients. There is a wide scope of customer servicing in hospitality. My knowledge on holiday destinations across India also grew!
Effective and great working culture
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  PuneSeptember 24, 2019
It was a nice working experience and we have visited some of the Club Mahindra Resorts. There is very good scope for any person who has just started his carrier in the industry and have many things to learn and grow his professional Carrier.
Nice company.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 20, 2019
When I started my journey with Club Mahindra, I didn't though it would be so long and memorable. I enjoyed my every day at Club Mahindra. The only thing i wish that they should have given club mahindra membership to their employee at great discount. Other than that it was great working and learning experience. The quality of the work which is done that are only done for there customers or Club mahindra members. Hence its our responsibility to give the proper club mahindra review and appreciate the efforts of the company.
Learn more about the holiday packages
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratSeptember 19, 2019
That company experience is good. Know about more places for the visit and meet different types of customer.
Build new relationship with all customers.
How take care of them. Manage all the queries. Atmosphere is amazing for the work. In the company experience you actually get the idea of your knowledge.
Effective working Culture
Holiday Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 16, 2019
Its was a great working experience here. I have learn a lot of things here. The working culture is very good. The support of my colleagues when I started my job in this company was very helpful. I have grown myself not just at professional level but also at personal level as well.
My learnings
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  GoaSeptember 13, 2019
I learnt a lot working in this company. My best learning was to understand the customer's feelings and empathising with it as the company provides a good exposure.
Dirty politics
TM HFRP (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhAugust 12, 2019
No work culture no personal life only work dirty politics job security is there but they harass you so much by work pressure and by dirty politics people who left felt more happy and they don't think twice before leaving company.l worked with club Mahindra for two years and I feel growth is not there they need people who have no opinions
Pros
Job security
Cons
No holiday no week off
Productive workplace
Guest Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Lonavale, MaharashtraAugust 7, 2019
Club Mahindra was the best organisation I had worked with. Its a friendly workplace with caring subordinates and also you get a lot to learn. It was my best time that i had there. I never intended to leave my job. I loved my work and loved my workplace even more. Given a chance I would always go back amd work.
Pros
Free lunch, Great place to learn innovative things
Cons
Travel