Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews

Andheri
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 18, 2018
Club Mahindra is super for youngsters to earn nice salary and incentives ...they also provide many other benefits. ..like holidays for employers. ....
Pros
Free lunch
Club Mahindra Review from an Employee on Maternity Leave
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 3, 2018
I have worked in Club Mahindra Holidays for 3 years. The number of maternity leaves this company gives is well above average. I received 26 weeks off during my time.
Pros
Plenty of Leaves
Cons
None - Staff is very helpful
Club Mahindra review of Amazing Sales Job
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 31, 2018
I have worked in Club Mahindra Holidays for 7 years and have learnt a lot. Each day here is like a new day for learning.

I have used advance technology and methods to maximize the sales, which has worked and helped me learn a lot.
Pros
Advance Sales Techniques
Club Mahindra Review from Ex Employee
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  DelhiAugust 30, 2018
Rarely one writes review on their past company but since this is an outstanding company to work in I am writing this review on Club Mahindra. This company gives all round exposure to sales and marketing and is also great for freshers. Unfortunately i had to leave this company as i was moving abroad but is ever i got a chance i would definitely join Club Mahindra Holidays again.
Pros
Best Company to learn
Cons
This is my personal Club Mahindra Review - ITS TOO AMAZING!!!
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 30, 2018
Posting my review of Club Mahindra Holiday Company here for aspiring job seekers. This is one of the best companies to work in India. I had joined here as a Marketing consultant & I must say I am thoroughly appreciative of the support I received here since day 1 from the people working over here including management guys. I was given my personal space to work & the office is also really cool. Canteen food is the best & also if you're diligent you can be assured of a steady work-life balance. Truly happy to be working here!!!
Pros
Amazing office, cool employees, work-life balance
Cons
Nothing much at all.
club mahindra reviews - Best company I have worked so far!
sales maneger (Current Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2018
This club mahindra review is entirely dependent on my personal experience. I have been working here since 2 years & this is my 3rd job. I must say, it is one of the best companies I have worked till now. The work culture & the work environment is very different here. You will not find this office boring. People whom I work with are great! I have greatly improved my sales skill here.
Pros
You will enjoy alot working here
Cons
None. It is one of the best sales job I have done so far!
Club Mahindra review of awesome job & awesome company
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Kerala Backwaters, KeralaAugust 28, 2018
I am very happy to write this club mahindra review. I have been working here since 4 years & I just love the work I do here. It has been a great experience so far. I have got to learn alot. From basic management skills to advanced sales skills I have learn alot here from my colleagues & this company of-course. Lots of workshops are conducted here to ensure that the work culture is not boring. This is one of the best job to work in if you loves sales job.
Pros
Lots of interesting workshops are conducted here to keep the work environment happening
Cons
None. It is one of the best companies to work with if you love sales job
Club Mahindra Review of Wonderful Workplace
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 28, 2018
Working at Club Mahindra Holidays is always fun, mainly because it have best workplace with ample of space and well lit environment.

Also because the employees here are never dull and there's always something new to learn.
Pros
Best Workplace
Club Mahindra Reviews from Experienced Employee
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2018
I have worked for 10 YEARS in Club Mahindra Holidays. One thing that makes this company different from others is, that it always encourages their employees to think out of the box and do their own analysis. They do not stick to same plan and template and hence we are able to learn a lot more than any of our competitors.
Pros
Learning
Club Mahindra Review by New Joined Employee
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaAugust 27, 2018
Its been 1 Month of me working here and i have gained more knowledge than my previews company in 1 year.

Club Mahindra Holidays encourages you to learn a lot while working and hence i liked this company a lot. Also the salary benefits here are amazing.
Pros
More Learning
Club Mahindra Reviews of Why I Joined This Company
Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2018
Its been only 5 days of me working here and maybe its too early to write a Club Mahindra review of work experience here but these 5 days have been my best days of work.

My managers are nice, they help and encourage me everyday to learn something new. Also the salary benefits here are amazing.
Pros
Best Cultural Life
Cons
Club Mahindra reviews - Best Place For Sales Loving Person!!!!!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mussoorie, UttarakhandAugust 26, 2018
The below mentioned club mahindra review is entirely based on my experience in Club Mahindra holidays office. I have been working here in sales department since 4 years & till now my experience here has been amazing!! Everyone is really helpful here, Even though the targets are bit tedious, workshops are conducted here for us to achieve those target! Working environment here is great!!! You will get to learn alot here.. from basic to advanced skills.
Pros
It is a great job for sales loving person
Cons
None. It has been a great experience working here
Club Mahindra Reviews of Top Class Work Experience
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 23, 2018
I have been a Club Mahindra employee since 5 years and I love working here.

Club Mahindra Holidays gives one of the best marketing and sales experience as they have latest tools and software.

Also the guidance provided by managers is very useful.
Pros
You will learn a lot from this company
Cons
Sometimes the work is cumbersome
Club Mahindra reviews of awesome work!!!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamirpur, Himachal PradeshAugust 21, 2018
I am very happy to write this club mahindra review as my experience of working here since 5 years has been amazing. Working environment is great here & you will get to learn alot. Everyone here is very supportive & friendly. The best part is the appraisal entirely depends on what work you do.
Pros
You will get to learn alot here. Also, the staff is very supportive
Cons
None. Its is one of the best companies to work with
Club mahindra reviews - best job for sales loving person
Salesman (Current Employee) –  Calicut, KeralaAugust 20, 2018
I am very happy to write this Club Mahindra review. This club mahindra review is entirely based on my experience in club mahindra holidays. This is one of the best jobs for sales loving person. You will get to learn alot here from basic management skills to advanced sales skills. The best part is the raise entirely depends on the work you do!!!
Pros
This is one of the best jobs for sales loving person
Cons
None. It is the best company for sales job
Club mahindra review of awesome workplace!!
Salesman (Current Employee) –  Haryana, HaryanaAugust 20, 2018
The below mentioned club mahindra review is based on my personal experience. I have been working here in sales department since a year & this company has never given me any chance to complain. The colleagues here are very friendly & are very supportive. The environment here is very lively. The best part about working here is that the environment of this office is not like typical workplace. Working here is really fun. The superiors are always supportive & also are always ahead to help you.
Pros
The working environment here is great
Cons
None. This is one of the best companies to work in
Club mahindra reviews - awesome place for freshers!!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Hathnur, UttarakhandAugust 20, 2018
No wonder there are so many positive Club Mahindra reviews. I have been working here as a sales executive since 3 years & I am very happy with what I do. The people here are very supportive & the working environment here is great. You will get a lot of opportunities where you can learn alot about sales here. Even though the targets are tough, you are equally rewarded here, which I find fair. Thats the best part about working here.. You will not only get to learn alot but also you will be rewarded for the work you do!
Pros
You will get to learn alot here
Cons
None. It is the best company to work here for freshers
Club Mahindra Review - Ideal for learning & career growth!!
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2018
It was high time I posted my review of Club Mahindra Holidays. I joined here in a Marketing Executive role & very quickly got welcomed by my colleagues here. Very friendly in nature & you get to learn so much of invaluable knowledge from them. Very encouraging management. I am very well appreciated for my work here and that to me is very important. The work life balance is good but of course that also depends upon your working style. Overall, this is one of the top companies in India and if one is interested in a Marketing/Sales role, one must try getting into Club Mahindra. Really really awesome company for your personal career growth!!
Pros
Lots of knowledge to gain, helpful colleagues, work life balance
Cons
None at all.
Club Mahindra Review - Workplace Where You will enjoy the most
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hampi, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2018
No wonder there are so many positive reviews of club mahindra! I have been working here since 5 years & I have never thought that I made a mistake joining this company. This is one of the best place to work in if you are interested in sales job. The colleagues here are very friendly. Also, you will get to learn alot here. From basic management skills to simple sales job, you will get to learn alot here. Also, the best part is, the raise in salary entirely depends on the work you do.
Pros
You will get to learn alot here
Cons
None. It is one of the best companies to work with
Club mahindra reviews - best job for sales loving person!!!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mussoorie, UttarakhandAugust 13, 2018
I am very glad to write this club mahindra review. I have been working here as a sales manager since 2 years & my experience has been great so far! Workplace is awesome here & you will get to learn alot within short span. From basic sales skills to time management skills you will get to improve your skills alot here.
Pros
best company for sales loving person
Cons
None. It has been great working here