Club Mahindra Holidays Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working
ACTIVITIES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaNovember 28, 2018
Productive and fun working Enjoyed my period working with other colleagues.. Learnt a lot from the company and had spent lot of time in learning more .
Club Mahindra Review from Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 19, 2018
I have been in Club Mahindra Holidays for last 4 years and still I am able to learn new marketing techniques every now and then. This is because we at Club Mahindra are constantly improving our marketing skills. This job has taught me a lot plus it has amazing culture in office.
Pros
Able to learn new things
Cons
hectic life at times
Club Mahindra Review From Sales Executive
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 19, 2018
I have been working in Club Mahindra Holidays since 2 years. The experience which i have gained here is very valuable as i have learnt new techniques in sales. Salary and incentives are purely performance based which is the best thing.
Pros
Job Security and Incentives
Cons
Working Saturday
Working culture
Assistant Manager- MICE Ops & Sales (Former Employee) –  INDIANovember 17, 2018
Meets Requirements:

Does not require constant supervision.
Error rate is acceptable, and all work is completed timely.
Forms and required paperwork are completed on time with minimal errors.
Exceeds Requirements:

Managers and co-workers have commented on high levels of accuracy and work productivity.
Takes pride in work and strives to improve work performance.
All memos, reports, forms and correspondence are completed on time with no errors.
Outstanding:

Has less than a 1% error rate on work product.
Accuracy is excellent.
Quantity of work produced is outstanding.
Best company in Timeshare &Hospitality
Holiday activity Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nainital, UttarakhandNovember 3, 2018
It was memorable job from feb 2013 to Feb- 2106.
I was funrover in 2013 batch .Good learning from club mahindra holidays . Management is very good. Also employee is very hepful.
Good
Cons
Supportive MManagement
Review from Club Mahindra Holidays Worker
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 16, 2018
Working here has been wonderful since i joined in 2014. This company has taught me a lot of new marketing techniques as their membership is unique. Also the salary increment is unbiased and based on performance only/
Pros
You can learn new marketing strategy
Club Mahindra Reviews of Best Company for Financial Stability
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 16, 2018
I have been working in Club mahindra holidays for last 4 years and it is the best company to learn and also gives amazing salary increment which is totally based on performance.
Pros
Awesome Financial Stability
Club Mahindra Reviews of Awesome Job Culture
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 16, 2018
I have been working in Club Mahindra Holidays office since 5 years and the best apart about working here is, people here are amazing. Job culture is awesome and they celebrate almost all the festivals one day before the leave.
Pros
Office Culture
Club Mahindra Reviews from Resort Employee
Manager Administration (Current Employee) –  Madikeri, KarnatakaOctober 16, 2018
I work at Club Mahindra resort as a manager. I have been working at Club Mahindra Madikeri resort for 5 years and hence i can tell that Club Mahindra members are really very happy to holiday with us, they love Club Mahindra resort. Not only members but I also love the fun activities and food of the resort.
Pros
Best Work Life at Club Mahindra Resort
Club Mahindra Reviews by Happy Employee
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 16, 2018
Club Mahindra is an amazing company to work in they have best technology and infrastructure for Sales and Marketing.
Not only this, they take you to Club Mahindra resorts every year for a annual meeting which is followed by a jolly party. I have read lot of Club Mahindra reviews online and almost all have been positive.
Pros
Infrastructure
Andheri
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 18, 2018
Club Mahindra is super for youngsters to earn nice salary and incentives ...they also provide many other benefits. ..like holidays for employers. ....
Pros
Free lunch
Reviews from Club Mahindra Holidays Staff
Cleaning Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 5, 2018
I have worked in Club Mahindra Holidays for 5 years and I feel this is the best company to work in due to following reasons:-

1 - Salary benefits
2 - Work environment
3 - Employee behavior
Pros
Best company to work in
Cons
none = this is the best company to work in
Club Mahindra Review from an Employee on Maternity Leave
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 3, 2018
I have worked in Club Mahindra Holidays for 3 years. The number of maternity leaves this company gives is well above average. I received 26 weeks off during my time.
Pros
Plenty of Leaves
Cons
None - Staff is very helpful
Club Mahindra review of Amazing Sales Job
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 31, 2018
I have worked in Club Mahindra Holidays for 7 years and have learnt a lot. Each day here is like a new day for learning.

I have used advance technology and methods to maximize the sales, which has worked and helped me learn a lot.
Pros
Advance Sales Techniques
Club Mahindra Review from Ex Employee
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  DelhiAugust 30, 2018
Rarely one writes review on their past company but since this is an outstanding company to work in I am writing this review on Club Mahindra. This company gives all round exposure to sales and marketing and is also great for freshers. Unfortunately i had to leave this company as i was moving abroad but is ever i got a chance i would definitely join Club Mahindra Holidays again.
Pros
Best Company to learn
Cons
This is my personal Club Mahindra Review - ITS TOO AMAZING!!!
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 30, 2018
Posting my review of Club Mahindra Holiday Company here for aspiring job seekers. This is one of the best companies to work in India. I had joined here as a Marketing consultant & I must say I am thoroughly appreciative of the support I received here since day 1 from the people working over here including management guys. I was given my personal space to work & the office is also really cool. Canteen food is the best & also if you're diligent you can be assured of a steady work-life balance. Truly happy to be working here!!!
Pros
Amazing office, cool employees, work-life balance
Cons
Nothing much at all.
club mahindra reviews - Best company I have worked so far!
sales maneger (Current Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2018
This club mahindra review is entirely dependent on my personal experience. I have been working here since 2 years & this is my 3rd job. I must say, it is one of the best companies I have worked till now. The work culture & the work environment is very different here. You will not find this office boring. People whom I work with are great! I have greatly improved my sales skill here.
Pros
You will enjoy alot working here
Cons
None. It is one of the best sales job I have done so far!
Club Mahindra review of awesome job & awesome company
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Kerala Backwaters, KeralaAugust 28, 2018
I am very happy to write this club mahindra review. I have been working here since 4 years & I just love the work I do here. It has been a great experience so far. I have got to learn alot. From basic management skills to advanced sales skills I have learn alot here from my colleagues & this company of-course. Lots of workshops are conducted here to ensure that the work culture is not boring. This is one of the best job to work in if you loves sales job.
Pros
Lots of interesting workshops are conducted here to keep the work environment happening
Cons
None. It is one of the best companies to work with if you love sales job
Club Mahindra Review of Wonderful Workplace
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 28, 2018
Working at Club Mahindra Holidays is always fun, mainly because it have best workplace with ample of space and well lit environment.

Also because the employees here are never dull and there's always something new to learn.
Pros
Best Workplace
Club Mahindra Reviews from Experienced Employee
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2018
I have worked for 10 YEARS in Club Mahindra Holidays. One thing that makes this company different from others is, that it always encourages their employees to think out of the box and do their own analysis. They do not stick to same plan and template and hence we are able to learn a lot more than any of our competitors.
Pros
Learning