Management of indebtedness
UC Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) – west – April 2, 2015
to be fair, it was just a bad fit. it was like walking into the 1980s. Very old school.
* No CRM. Our weekly reports were done in Word and Excel. No dashboards of any kind. They use recycled Blackberry.
* Work-life balance did not exist. a culture of indebtedness. .
* Compensation benefits were all negotiated in secret. With a team of 15, everyone walked around in secret.
* Management- Management by insult.
* Job Culture- manage by intimidation. it has a way of de-masculating you. When one departs, there's a breath of fresh air as a world of courtesy is out there. One get amazed, how much of their identity they had to give up just to work there.