Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems Inc. Management reviews

India104 reviews
Fun and easy going place. As long as you do your work on time Management is very relax and supportive.
Good WFH policy

Success Sharing and RSU based on performance

Spot awards

New training and sessions readily available
Pathetic management that works on personal vendetta rather than working for the company. No vision, whatsoever. No respect for ladies. You are as good in the company as good in the books of your manager. Your efforts doesn't matter.
Citrix Systems Inc. is the best place to work. They are the ones who have a great management staff. They have an extremely great work environment. They provide the feasibility to their employees.
Pros
Everything is great. Working here is a pleasure.
Cons
No such cons
Work life balance is the best I have ever experienced
Great company paid on time and Senior management is empathetic and caring towards its employees
Very good , cultured place to work.
Future focused and very good top management.
One can manage and mentain work life balance.

This is one of the best org i have worked so far.
Good company to work. Work life balance is good here. The salary is not at par with industry standards. The management shows favouritism. Not all teams are valued at the same level. Few are given importance and few ignored.
Pros
Cabs, free lunch
Cons
Less salary and slow in promotion
Good place to learn new technologies, good company, good CEO, good pay and good work and life balance. Good Support from senior management. Good scope for long term employees.
Good confidence in support teams & management keep tracking the teams, advises are given accordingly by managers on time to time.
Proper guidance are given to fresher’s in handling day to day tasks by managers on timely fashion.

One can find good technical growth and career.
Pros
Free lunch, cab and good shift allowance
Cons
Not much
Very good work culture, supportive staff and management, freedom to work and very safe, flexible environment. Opportunity for growth and learn new things.
Pros
Work anniversary gift cards and awards
Cons
The workplace is loaded with so many tehcnologies where we can experiment a lot and open to take up with different team tasks.

Its fun also with big team outings, lunches, meeting with any executive offices when they visit.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
sometimes late meetings
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citrix Systems Inc.?
It is avery good company , however, the current number of chnages and there frequency is nonsense . They don't give a feeling of stability to me. There is also mis managment and cost cutting .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
confused management
I had a lot to learn from the organization. The training was the best part where the trainer from the US was very friendly and understanding which in turn helped me to understand the process with much ease.

My day would start off with interacting with people regarding our daily routines. While at work I got to learn a lot from my colleagues and also from the customers who called in regarding their queries.
Management was quite supportive in all the aspects.

No matter how difficult i felt at times during certain calls it was all taken care of by the management in an effective manner.

The best part of the job is that I am a person who loves to interact with people, hence i enjoyed my job interacting and helping the customers.
Pros
Free food and Transport facility
Cons
Nil
Best place to work where we can balance the personal and professional life and the work culture is good and salary benefits always good and management is having enough experience to handle.
I learned so may thing over my team mates and from my management and with other departments also,working culture very nice am excite to work .so many moments are there.
Ample chances to learn new cutting edge technologies. Management needs to have clear and focused vision.
Very good for entry level Engineering job especially in the field of VoIP and Networking
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Management lacks vision
Good place to learn about new technologies and state of the art software solutions for new IT world. It is also losing its sheen as the management in India is not very supportive
Citrix is the best place to start your career iwth. It has awesome work culture and great management. Job security is also high and they are paying well to there employees.
The work pressure was almost nil. The facilities used to make you feel like a VIP even if you are a fresher new joiner. The management was uber cool and friendly.
*Ownership - You can provide your opinions and they would be heard.
*Employee first - Management listens to the problems and they discuss for a solution.
*Lot of scope for experimentation.

*Healthy competition among cross-functional teams.

*Very knowledgable resource.

*Teams remain up to date in terms of technology.
Pros
free lunch
. Feel Great to work
.Prominent and quality of work is awesome

.Recognition is fast

Good leadership of the management
.Friendly Environment
Pros
company provides Everything
Cons
usual Hours
no work life balance
mapped with more accounts more sales rep

no structured approach

free snacks/juice etc

company is striving hard to evolve

micro-management