Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems Inc. Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana7 reviews
Work life balanced. Over all coperative culture. Work at times u may find slow but that's fine .. Over all I feel if one has proved his or her capabilities and work speaks then , organization is also very much collaborative .. so in nutshell I r work should speak for your self...my experience was very good and I did not grow but throughly enjoyed working at Citrx
Good place to learn new technologies, good company, good CEO, good pay and good work and life balance. Good Support from senior management. Good scope for long term employees.
Citrix is a place where you can learn about different technologies and you will be able to cope with all the talented people. IT was just so awesome and felt great while working over there.
Pros
Team
Cons
Fun place and prior importance to work life balance.

Fortunate enough to work here.I have learned lot of new technology skills which helps me in my carrer advancement.
I worked for 3and half years in Citrix R&D India Pvt Ltd, It is a best company to work for any employee, reason for leaving citrix is that the company has been closed permanently in Hyderabad location.
Pros
Free Lunch, Juices, Cookies, Fresh Fruits
Nice working nice team management also very friendly with employees they support the employess in every manner i am very much satisfied to work in citrix organization
Its the best place to work. I am with Unisys for the last two years. Unisys give enough opportunity to its employees to grow in the organization. The IJP process is a great success which help internal employees to do their dream role. I would recommend Unisys to Every one.
Pros
work from home option
Cons
Nothing much
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citrix Systems Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.