Here to help: Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager94 reviews
India94 reviews
Needs better management personnels
Needs more qualified and knowledgeable managers who can lead the team to succeed and deliver the requirements. Management can do a lot better by having right people in the right job.
Corporate banking Trade finance
I am working in citicorp more than 3 years.
Pro

1.club Mahindra holiday.

2.Good salary package.

Con

1. Not get leaves.

2.performace appraisal not transparent.

3.shift timings more than 11-12 Hours.

4.No job security.
Highly collaborative and productive workspace
Great space for freshers to come and learn. There is focus on the all -round development of an employee. Not that great for people who want to explore different types of problems or challenges.
Employee Friendly Company
I have never seen such a Pay Master Company. Not only on Pay but also on other areas which will support the Employee to lead a happy and peaceful life.
Nice Place to work
Good & calm atmosphere with a very tough Competitive environment. Have all the best perks & benefits. have a lot of learning options available in terms of a processor in terms of the personal front.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Productive place with learning and fun
Citi as a employer has lot to offer to its employees, there are lots of opportunities for growth. The management is very approachable and will always try to understand you as an employee and will help you out.
Productive Workplace
Ideas are accpeted

Women employees where given high importace

Much flexiable for women employee

Lot more to explore and learn

Both fun and hard work
Pros
Free Cabs
Cons
Shift
Banking culture

- Customer focused

- Adhering to legal entities

- Leave policy

-Old systems
Pros
Salary
Cons
Needs a lot of internal technology improvement
Excellent Company to work for
Citi Technology Center in Pune has expanded very fast over the last couple of years. I worked in the Private Bank Technology Team. We had a great management team and great team overall.
Pros
Great Management, Good employee benefits, Visibility for good work done
Ok
Citi was an so-so experience. One has to fight for the striking a balance in work n personal lives.
Workplace with perfect work life balance
Being one of the top most US based Investment bank It offers employee a perfect work life balance and very much employee oriented organisation. Everyday new learning and new challenges since I am part of customer face
Management is good, work life balance is excellent, strong focus on new technologies and trainings & development. Good place to start career in investment banking domain.
Handling vendors(TCS & Wipro) for Citi
- Day is good at work
- Learn so many new things like excel, team handling, team building,resource planning

-Amazing infrastructure

- Good and helpful management team
Great learning and An amazing place to work. Immense learning opportunities with professional growth and development in each stint. Job rotation every 18 months helps you develop across segments
Productive and Fun workplace
Being my first job post qualification, there was huge excitement and willingness to prove my worth which Citi provided me with. It was challenging opportunity for me as the job involved travelling to all the Citifinancial branches spread across India
Pros
Free Lunches
good company
its been a great experience working here so far. great management good benefits nice pay
also a good balance between work life

located in the best places in mumbai
Pros
exposure
Cons
work life balance
Good place to Learn and improve
Citi is good place to work and learn , which would help to grow both Techinical and Leadership standrards. Best place for work and life balance. Good Learning Tools and enough resources to improve in career.
Good company to work with
It is my pleasure working with citi. I am looking for a change only because of financial issues and to get a good role in the other company . Citi provides extra day allowance and provides food if we work on sixth day in a week. Starting we struggled a lot because the actual process am working in is been migrated from Singapore to india. So we worked for day and night. And process has been stabled and team working it with 100 percent accuracy
A Global Bank
Working with Citi is an amazing opportunity due to its global landscape. I was earlier part of the FP&A team which was supporting the Outlook, Planning, Variance Analysis and Budgeting roles on the expense side.

Now, I'm part of the FRI team which caters to management reporting with a blend of automation and standardization of the current activities.
Currently working as a Team Lead with thorough knowledge of Corporate Actions, Transfer Agency operations with total 8 Years of experience.
Citicorp Services (India) LTD Apr 2013 – Oct 2013
HCL Technologies LTD, Nov 2012 – Apr 2013 (In 2013 April i was moved to Client payrolls. Citicorp Services (India) Limited)

Assistant Manager (IC) – Corporate Actions and Transfer Agency

• Receiving Corporate Action (CA) notifications from all Custodian banks and IDC.

• Reviewing, investigating and validating all types of corporate action notices including manual work.

• Work allocation to team members and Managing team performance and progress.

• Effective work load management of Mandatory and Voluntary Class Actions

• Processing, QA and Investigating of all Class Actions events (Full & Partial calls, Tenders, Consents, Dutch Auctions, Class Actions, 144A Exchanges, Mandatory Exchanges, On-Going Conversions, Conversion Redemptions, Plan of Re-Org, Bankruptcy and Private Deals.

• Preparing and validating Tracking forms and Decision Sheets.
Superb Organization
I absolutely loved working in Citibank, had to leave because of some unwanted changes in the management which led to a chaos in my department.

Salary standards are highly competitive and Citi is one of the best paymasters in the industry.

Processes and management can improve a bit but still an absolute fantastic place to work and learn.