Cisco Employee Reviews

Found 776 reviews matching the search See all 4,336 reviews
An excellent workplace to work
Technical Services Engineer - Tech Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaNovember 15, 2018
An excellent workplace to work with lot of opputunities to grow and learn new technologies and provides great work life balnace too. You are rewarded and acknowledged very well for your contribution.
Productive and workplace with fun loving activities
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 15, 2018
Productive and workplace with fun loving activities with table tesnis / Cricket court / vollyball / etc.
Good other facilities like free medical check up every six months .
good company, old work
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  bangaloreNovember 13, 2018
in Cisco, I got to work, had job security, had a decent pay check. people around me were good. This wasn't the cutting edge tech job though. Most of the teams are maintaining the software written and accumulated for last 2 decades.
Productive,inspiring,fun place
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Chennai,IndiaNovember 9, 2018
Motivating to learn
Inspiring
Fun place
Work-Life Balance
Learning hub
Give the best of my skills
Self upgrade my skillset
Informative
Second home
Technical Depth
Software Engineer Grade IV (Former Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 6, 2018
A very good company to learn different technologies and keep yourself up to date with the recents in the market. Gives you lot of opportunities to learn with the job and perform based on your expertise.
Good company culture and freedom of work. Has a principle of ownership which makes people responsible for what they work on.
Pros
Work culture, Technical Learning
Cons
Layoffs
A great place to work improve yourself
Sr. IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 3, 2018
Cisco has great culture to innovate through various events like idea Jam. Play and learn and having Great culture for giving back.
Enjoyable event for me is to saving Cisco services on moving the storage to on premises.
Productive and Fun workplace with flexible working hours
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 28, 2018
Opportunities to learn and grow
Productive and Fun workplace
Collaborative team work
Flexible working hours
Training opportunities from SME's
Good Management
good place to work
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaOctober 28, 2018
only problem is cisco giving contracts and we are getting third payroll company. Job environment, culture is too good. Management is good. work pressure is awesome
Pros
environment
Cons
salary
Work culture depends on BU
Associate Consultant- Citrix (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 24, 2018
Cisco is largest name in Networking however it depends how your team and your manager is. Good company to work and learn. Job security is little less than any other same level organization.
Pros
Learning, Pay scale
Cons
No Job security
Good company to work
NETWORK CONSULTING ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 19, 2018
Nice benfits, WFH policies likes to consider for the improvements and cultuerally great company to work for. Flexible schedules and lot to learn and community support.
Fun at work
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 5, 2018
On a regular day I start my work by getting to know how my Machine learning models have behaved over the night and see what new features they have applied themselves on too.
Later I get into Scrum meeting to provide my status to the team and then pick up task such as development of data pipelines for the models.
Fun working place
Web Administrator / Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 3, 2018
Was very enjoyable and peaceful place to work with all benefits. Enough time was given to complete a work along with which lots of opportunities to improve ourself.
Pros
Free breakfasts, dinners
Great Place to work
Software Engineer (Developer) (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaSeptember 26, 2018
working in cisco is really wonderful, its one of the largest company in the word. The work culture is really good. People are corporative. Lot of facilities to employees.
Pros
Everything is really great
Cons
Growth is not fast
good
Network Consulting Engineer (Former Employee) –  bangaloreSeptember 25, 2018
good and very interesting.infrastructure is very good.with all sort of games and activities. we are permitted to take our family weekend and enjoy the facilities there.
Good Work Culture But Management is not good
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaSeptember 23, 2018
Good Work Culture But Management is not good because they don't understand employee personal life and the problems we face. They only need a person like machine to wok when they say you to work
Fun at Workplace
Embedded Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 16, 2018
One of the best place to work, there is equal importance for all the level of engineers. More opportunity to work across multiple domain. I strongly recommend Cisco as a best work place to work with.
Very good culture
Sofware enginner (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 12, 2018
Cisco culture is excellent and also work life balance is good. learning depends on the project your in and good opportunities are there to fly to US and that also depends on project
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 11, 2018
I have thoroughly enjoyed working at Cisco India. Cisco culture will be the top reason for me to recommend this place. Bangalore Cessna campus is one of the biggest Cisco Campus.
Awesome place to work
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 10, 2018
A very good place to work, full work-life balance, lots of parks, good people, beautiful campus, many food options.
The only con I found was slow appraisals rate that's the only reason someone would leave this company
Good company to work
Hardware Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 9, 2018
A very good company to work with. Had work life balance , opportunities to learn , good management , enjoyable workplace culture and industry standard compensation.