Christian Medical College

Christian Medical College Employee Reviews

India95 reviews
They care for patient not for money.. Staff is co-operating. Environment is very friendly and helpful. Doctors are helpful and kind. I have learned alot from there
I did my postgraduate studies here. Vast experience in dealing with cases in my field. My teachers were the best in the field. After my post graduation I worked there too. The management was also very supportive.
Pros
The best in the country
Cons
Less remuneration
As a student it was a learning experience in clinical areas in hospital.it will help me through out my life. I studied there.
This is the best place for treatment because almost every speciality and super speciality is available under one roof.CMC has won the trust of patient that is why for simplest and biggest health problem patient come here and even travelling for long hours.CMC attracts national as well as internations patients for its resonable cost with best treatment.
Here lot of academic activities and lot of learning available.Work culture is good and provide equal opportunity to all registrars with no difference.

There is no single typical day for me here,but one day most memorable when one polytrauma young patient came on sunday early morning and had great difficulty in managing haemodyanamics and ventilation,as i discussed with HOD and consultant on duty about the case HOD came to icu immediately for sorting out the issues and appreciated me too for not hesitating in discussing about the problems and appropriate life saving resuscitation.

Many things i learned ,like how to triage the patients , and how to work as team with all nursing staff,how to explain patient condition ,prognosis.

I managed here hematological critical patients,oncological patients,and many other super specialties involved in medical as well as surgical critical care

Workplace culture is overall good .almost all consultants are approchable and all respect to each other without any difference.Good bed side teaching.

Only hard part is less place for entertainments and some times long shift hours

Most enjoyable part is you get almost all time leaves when you want and get permission for attending different
 - more...
Pros
Gets almost all kind of patient population with all super specialities under one roof
Cons
long hour with less stipends
I enjoyed working in this busy environment where co workers and seniors were very friendly and helpfull. hardest part in this company was dealing with vulnerable and mentally ill patients.
Pros
Free Physical examination for staff.
I have learned a lot from this hospital.
I could learn more about a hospital atmosphere and patient's comfortability.

The treatment they are giving to the patients is best ever I have seen.
Pros
celebrations
Cons
its is a manpower service provider company our hands not free express our requirements you need flexible with client company.
Pros
nil
Cons
8 to 12hours
kindly give a opertunity to work with you.so that i gain more knowlegde with diffrent skills.With diffrent location and settings protocals and skills will also be diffrent.so it will be helpful for me to gain more knowlegde and improove my skills.
A premier Neurosurgical training institute in India. After 6 year of training I was in a position to handle almost all Neurosurgical cases independently, which allowed me to start independent neurosurgical practice in a corporate hospital
Pros
Best and state of the art Neurosurgical training
Cons
low salary and poor living standard
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Christian Medical College?
Good teaching experience, the duty hours are more as compaired to the salary which is less. good infrastructure. good institution
Pros
good teaching
Cons
long duty hours
This age old Institution is a premiere Institution for Medical Teaching and patient Care Service in Northern India.
People are religiously dedicated to their work. The administration always promotes good work related to patient care, research or medical teaching even amongst constraints.
Pros
Learning opportunity
Cons
I got my BSN license from there. The school environment was clean and well maintained. Professors were experienced and knowledgeable. Every day I learned new things. The hardest part was you are not allowed to go out of boarding school ,only on weekends.
Gets a lot of chances to meet great physicians and scientists and learn a lot of things which are new to me and help them in their work, also got chance to take part in humanitarian activities and help poor people in their illness and educate them for the good health.
Excellent Research environment, challenging projects to help medical care, more opportunities to learn the needs of patient population.
no cases are referred from this hospital. place to learn all type of skills and different diagnosis. nice to work with people around here
A typical work day includes poor patients suffering with numerable diseases and happy patients going home. All the doctors gladly working together to make an effort for a better environment and cure of the patients. Working with doctors of different cultures made me know more about different countries. The hardest part of the job is that you never know what will be the result of one action. But besides that, this place is a home of God and learning more and more is the keyword. And experience of this place is unimaginable and there are no words to describe.
Pros
big church
Excellent work culture, Service attitude , Employee relations are very cordial. One gets addicted to the system due to its high efficiency. It is defficult to work in other institutions after working here , because the standards that we gets used to are high.
) Administer prescribed doses of radiation to specific body parts, using radiation therapy equipment according to established practices and standards.

2) Position patients for treatment with accuracy according to prescription.

3) Enter data into computer and set controls to operate and adjust equipment and regulate dosage.

4) Follow principles of radiation protection for patient, self, and others.

5) Maintain records, reports and files as required, including such information as radiation dosages, equipment settings and patients' reactions.

6) Review prescription, diagnosis, patient chart, and identification.
Worked in Cardiology Unit for assessing cardiac patients on 24hr holter monitoring, cardiac pace makers and post CABG patients. Responsible for monitoring patients on ventilator and assessing patients with Angina & Myo-cardial infarction. Patient care on various drugs as Digitalis, Digoxin & Ace Inhibitors. Assisted patients for intubation in ICCU.
I have experience of admin work and entertainment service provider..i have done my graduation in 2014.i have done course of office adminstration from icici academy for skills.
Pros
Non
• Type Discharge Summary & Certificates of Ortho patients
• Type departmental letters and important circulars & notices

• File management in Ortho Office

• To maintain the record of Attendance of MS & MBBS students and Office Staff

• To prepare statics of Internal Assessment of MBBS students

• To make necessary arrangements for MS & MBBS exams (preparation of all paper work)

• To attend official telephone calls and maintain appointments & meetings of HOD

. co-workers are good

. Hardest part of job here is MCI inspection and examination of MBBS & MD/MS examination