Christian Medical College

Christian Medical College Employee Reviews for Physiotherapist

Physiotherapist6 reviews
India6 reviews
I got a wonderful oppurtunity to learn about various deformities and disabilities.
Though the work place was a bit tiring but it was a wonderful place to indulge with different patients.

the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to learn new languages.
Place where I can assess, diagnose and decide my own treatment plan for the patient.. Peaceful atmosphere to work . where we can attend clinical rounds with doctors.. Discuss about the patient with seniors and doctors
best work culture i have seen, and best place to learn and develop professionally. The environment is very good and lot of research activity happens here.
good for professional growth. can play a vital role in a Rehabilitation team.
Christian medical college and hospital was first founded by Dr Ida.s.Scudder in 1900, our Department was first started by Dr Paul.W.Brand who did the first Tendon transfer for leprosy patient in the world,He started the first HAND SURGERY, and first HAND THERAPY unit in the Asian countries dates back to 1950, Our Department has done lots of tendon transfers for leprosy patients as well trauma patients, so i am Privilaged to work as a part of our team in the Hand Therapy unit treating various types of conditions as a physiotherapist.
Work used to start at 8 in the morning with a word of prayer. The schedule for the day used to be busy , but it was fun working for there used to be sessions of group discussions and we had complete freedom to seek help when needed in terms of better treatment for the patient. CMC taught good ethical values and the importance of best quality treatment for our patients, irrespective of their social and economical background.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Christian Medical College?