Christian Medical College

Christian Medical College Employee Reviews in Vellore, Tamil Nadu

Vellore, Tamil Nadu62 reviews
Pg registrar are the usually the first point of contact between the patients and doctors. So usually in charge of them, but seniors available especially in early days to help making decisions. On call days are busy between casualty and theatre, which usually spills over the following day. Given ample opportunities for surgery. Regular academic sessions to ensure that they are studying.
Pros
Good exposure
Cons
Very busy
Very good teaching institute, very good for education and working for bachelors, but with family it will b difficult for living expenses.. Accomdation..
It is a lovely place to work at Christian Medical college and Hospital. The vision of the hospital itself shows the greatness of the institution . credibility plays a vital role in this place. loyalty , confidentiality , helping nature are the main attitudes that is being attributed by the people who go out of the institution.
Working place is good. Working with comparable. Working with good colleagues. All the staff helping mind . They teach you when your new for job. I'm working there very happily.
Thanks
engineering feild only having scale is very low but company provide free hospital for the employees if u guys permanent means hospital benefits including family also
very excited and nice place to work
good place to work, Nice staff, good atmosphere, very eminent faculty,

very well developed lectures, very organised and scheduled classes
Great pay and great job. And various opportunities for staff to grow professionally and personally. The best work place. 44 hrs/week of work. Recieve salary by end of month. The highest paying private institution.
To pursue a challenging position in your organization where my knowledge can be shared and enriched, a job opportunity where my inherent skills and competence will greatly enhance the organization success and my personal career.
In Christian medical college I have worked as a fllor manager in A ward Facilitation Department, it's not a easy thing to work as a floor manager it's a Sodexo outsource company
Christian Medical college one of the greatest medical college In India. It servers for people With the vision of Education, service and Research. There will be a genuine work experience if you get a job. There will be lot of competition job opportunity is a very big challenge in CMC
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Nil
Place where I can assess, diagnose and decide my own treatment plan for the patient.. Peaceful atmosphere to work . where we can attend clinical rounds with doctors.. Discuss about the patient with seniors and doctors
Great place to learn and work. Very dedicated and committed doctors. The education and training is nothing but excellent. The mission is to minister and to be ministered unto.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Short breaks
A good college and teaching institute
Multi speciality hospital. Where all operation where done , a teaching institute which trains all paramedical caders,
Hospital environment on everyday is good

How to too Patience to the Patient while they affected illness.

Very well organized management

Working culture here seems more

Dealing with patient those who are affected illness without use any single hard word.

Hospitality to do helping to the patient always here enjoyable part of the Job
Pros
Lower price Quality Canteen avilable
Cons
Manamament alloted regular hours
Patient- focus: Presently, I am working in an institution which has the motto "Not to be ministered unto, but to minister". Best service to the patient has always been my goal. E.g. We encounter technical problems very often and so I pitch in and work along-side the engineers to sought out problems, so that patients get the results on time.

Continuous improvement: I actively involve in research and have completed my Ph.D. during my work tenure. Also actively involve in Quality control activities, audits and inspections.

Accountability: I am responsible for all patient-results published in my section and I ensure I go-through each and every result cautiously.

Respect: Respect both my patients and colleagues, even though they are my sub-ordinates. I also involve in training of my laboratory staff for their professional growth and safe practice.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Long hours, high workload
CMC is Good place for education and learners, it is best place for research and patient care, salary is very low, job and life balance is very low. for medicine people it is best place.
Nice place to work very big organisation , colleagues are friendly , we are allowed to share our opinion and give suggestion to the management. we can learn lot of things.
best work culture i have seen, and best place to learn and develop professionally. The environment is very good and lot of research activity happens here.
learnt a lot my good experience started at Christian medical college. very devoted doctors and nurse work with lot of compassion, care and diginity. 75-90% Only christian religion employees who were willing to scarify their time and money for patient good care
A very organized system comprising responsible and disciplined staff with very good infrastructure and working environment.
Best for learning experience and professional training in the field of medicine
Pros
Excellent medical facilities and efficient laboratories. Well trained staff
Cons
Large patient turnout and relatively fewer employees. Long hours of work
Typical day at work - starts with prayer, ward rounds in obstetrics ward, proceeding to CME and paper discussion.. followed by assisting operations or seeing patients in OPD, depending on week days. Post lunch teaching session, clinical audits, ending with evening rounds in the ward.
Learnt a lot in OBG

Work place cuture is good with nice support and guidance from senior colleagues.we did have lots of fun time, and memorable times.

Hardest part of the job - nothing was hard with great supporting superiors and understanding friends..

Most enjoyable part of the job, labour room postings !