Christian Medical College

Christian Medical College Employee Reviews in Ludhiana, Punjab

Ludhiana, Punjab21 reviews
They care for patient not for money.. Staff is co-operating. Environment is very friendly and helpful. Doctors are helpful and kind. I have learned alot from there
I am blessed that I got a chance to work in Christian medical college. I have learnt so many things which will be very helpful for my future. I got many chances to attend many workshops n conferences n improved my professional skills. The main thing I love about this institution is its logo that is (MY WORK IS FOR KING).I really miss dis institution.
It helped me push my comfort zone because we had so many patients. My time management skills also improved in this period and I developed my communication skills too.
Hectic with lots of patients as staff ratio is less as compared to number of patients. But it is a good place to learn and gain experience as you get to see all kinds of car=ses
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
low salary
- An Institution with a very great history behind it

- Christian Institution with Christian Beliefs

- Serving the Needy and suffering

- The enjoyable part of my job is meeting people and helping them out
I love to work in cmc hospital its greate work place to all who wants to accept good value of work ...management staffs very helpful and we work as a family not worker ..i enjoyrd 13 year of my work as a nurse and as a studend in this great hospital as well as nursing collage.... I love my institute by heart .......
Pros
Cons
No flexible duty hours
I got a wonderful oppurtunity to learn about various deformities and disabilities.
Though the work place was a bit tiring but it was a wonderful place to indulge with different patients.

the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to learn new languages.
I have been working as a staff Nurse here for about four years. I have nothing but good things to say about this hospital. Overall, my experience has been very positive.
Pros
Convenient location
Cons
As a student it was a learning experience in clinical areas in hospital.it will help me through out my life. I studied there.
kindly give a opertunity to work with you.so that i gain more knowlegde with diffrent skills.With diffrent location and settings protocals and skills will also be diffrent.so it will be helpful for me to gain more knowlegde and improove my skills.
Good teaching experience, the duty hours are more as compaired to the salary which is less. good infrastructure. good institution
Pros
good teaching
Cons
long duty hours
This age old Institution is a premiere Institution for Medical Teaching and patient Care Service in Northern India.
People are religiously dedicated to their work. The administration always promotes good work related to patient care, research or medical teaching even amongst constraints.
Pros
Learning opportunity
Cons
I got my BSN license from there. The school environment was clean and well maintained. Professors were experienced and knowledgeable. Every day I learned new things. The hardest part was you are not allowed to go out of boarding school ,only on weekends.
A typical work day includes poor patients suffering with numerable diseases and happy patients going home. All the doctors gladly working together to make an effort for a better environment and cure of the patients. Working with doctors of different cultures made me know more about different countries. The hardest part of the job is that you never know what will be the result of one action. But besides that, this place is a home of God and learning more and more is the keyword. And experience of this place is unimaginable and there are no words to describe.
Pros
big church
I have experience of admin work and entertainment service provider..i have done my graduation in 2014.i have done course of office adminstration from icici academy for skills.
Pros
Non
• Type Discharge Summary & Certificates of Ortho patients
• Type departmental letters and important circulars & notices

• File management in Ortho Office

• To maintain the record of Attendance of MS & MBBS students and Office Staff

• To prepare statics of Internal Assessment of MBBS students

• To make necessary arrangements for MS & MBBS exams (preparation of all paper work)

• To attend official telephone calls and maintain appointments & meetings of HOD

. co-workers are good

. Hardest part of job here is MCI inspection and examination of MBBS & MD/MS examination
I was blessed to study my B.Sc. Nursing in this elite Medical College which helped me to develop professional medical culture in my career. I worked there as a staff nurse for 1 year during which I was able to put into practice what I have learned.

During the time I was interacting with world renowned doctors and para medical staff and was able to learn lot of good things for the benefit of my nursing career as a whole.
Pros
Good professional culture
As shifted from a Corporate Sector to entirely different field, I have learned many new and different things. Everyday there was new to learn- new patients new diagnosis and their different complaints . Learned to be more patient and become more active learner and listener and different medicines. Co- workers were senior doctors of different departments, accounts team, my reporting team and teams of different departments.As was working with Cancer Department hardest part of the job was to see the patients in critical phase to their life, side effects of medicines etc...
Fun working in a new and different filed and wnjoyed working with doctors.
Working in BMTU (Bone Marrow Transplant Unit) was not that easy as I had thought at first. But gradually with the best possible efforts I could muster, I tried my level best to provide with the best medical care that I could as described by the doctor. CMC Ludhiana is one of the best hospitals to treat haematology & oncology patients.
Pros
Opportunities to develop in the expanse of treating patients with cancer.
Cons
Timings of work was not fixed.
duty hours 8 to 17hrs
daily checkup of the equipments as per schedule

rectification of the problem or breakdown

after that proper documentation as needed

and in evening reporting to the hod

A dedicated institution with vision & mission
Great

Fantastic

Life changing experience
Pros
good and social life & learn every day new things
Cons
pollution