Christian Medical College
Christian Medical College Employee Review

Great place to study and work. Competitive

April 30, 2019
Great place to learn and work. Very dedicated and committed doctors. The education and training is nothing but excellent. The mission is to minister and to be ministered unto.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Short breaks
February 26, 2020
Same role
Internship (Former Employee) - Ludhiana, Punjab
It helped me push my comfort zone because we had so many patients. My time management skills also improved in this period and I developed my communication skills too.
May 26, 2018
Same roleSame location
Internship (Current Employee) - Vellore, Tamil Nadu
A very organized system comprising responsible and disciplined staff with very good infrastructure and working environment. Best for learning experience and professional training in the field of medicine
Pros
Excellent medical facilities and efficient laboratories. Well trained staff
Cons
Large patient turnout and relatively fewer employees. Long hours of work
March 20, 2020
Same location
Post Gradguate Registrar in General Surgery (Former Employee) - Vellore, Tamil Nadu
Pg registrar are the usually the first point of contact between the patients and doctors. So usually in charge of them, but seniors available especially in early days to help making decisions. On call days are busy between casualty and theatre, which usually spills over the following day. Given ample opportunities for surgery. Regular academic sessions to ensure that they are studying.
Pros
Good exposure
Cons
Very busy