Christian Medical College
Christian Medical College Employee Review

Fun workplace and productivily

July 19, 2019
I love to work in cmc hospital its greate work place to all who wants to accept good value of work ...management staffs very helpful and we work as a family not worker ..i enjoyrd 13 year of my work as a nurse and as a studend in this great hospital as well as nursing collage.... I love my institute by heart .......
Pros
Cons
No flexible duty hours
May 6, 2020
Same roleSame location
Staff Nurse, RN (Former Employee) - Ludhiana, Punjab
I am blessed that I got a chance to work in Christian medical college. I have learnt so many things which will be very helpful for my future. I got many chances to attend many workshops n conferences n improved my professional skills. The main thing I love about this institution is its logo that is (MY WORK IS FOR KING).I really miss dis institution.
November 7, 2019
Same role
Staff Nurse in Dialysis unit (Former Employee) - Vellore, Tamil Nadu
Great pay and great job. And various opportunities for staff to grow professionally and personally. The best work place. 44 hrs/week of work. Recieve salary by end of month. The highest paying private institution.
June 22, 2020
Same location
ICU Nurse (Former Employee) - Ludhiana, Punjab
They care for patient not for money.. Staff is co-operating. Environment is very friendly and helpful. Doctors are helpful and kind. I have learned alot from there