Christian Medical College
Christian Medical College Employee Review

Best institution

November 7, 2019
Great pay and great job. And various opportunities for staff to grow professionally and personally. The best work place. 44 hrs/week of work. Recieve salary by end of month. The highest paying private institution.
May 6, 2020
Same role
Staff Nurse, RN (Former Employee) - Ludhiana, Punjab
I am blessed that I got a chance to work in Christian medical college. I have learnt so many things which will be very helpful for my future. I got many chances to attend many workshops n conferences n improved my professional skills. The main thing I love about this institution is its logo that is (MY WORK IS FOR KING).I really miss dis institution.
September 12, 2019
Same roleSame location
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) - Vellore, Tamil Nadu
To pursue a challenging position in your organization where my knowledge can be shared and enriched, a job opportunity where my inherent skills and competence will greatly enhance the organization success and my personal career.
March 20, 2020
Same location
Post Gradguate Registrar in General Surgery (Former Employee) - Vellore, Tamil Nadu
Pg registrar are the usually the first point of contact between the patients and doctors. So usually in charge of them, but seniors available especially in early days to help making decisions. On call days are busy between casualty and theatre, which usually spills over the following day. Given ample opportunities for surgery. Regular academic sessions to ensure that they are studying.
Pros
Good exposure
Cons
Very busy