Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Employee Reviews

Good Place to work
Report directly to Vice President (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 25, 2019
Good learning experience. Senior Management is highly knowledgeable with good vision and outlook. Encourages to think out of the box and increases business acumen.
Good place for beginners
General Manager-Operations (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 14, 2018
All the places I have worked have been good in terms of job security Fun loving productive. I have learned Leadership skills from my last two companies.
Pros
Food was free for staff
Cons
Yes long hours
Its home tyo work
Electrical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 19, 2018
Ery good facilities training working enviroment helping nature entertinements at housing facility
Supportive managment and staff
Colidues co workers
Uniformity at all places such as food dressing ytransport etc
Greatly enjoyed
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 8, 2018
I have greatly enjoyed working with this company, i have learned lots of things and grown professionally during my time with this company. I work hard.
great place
General operations manager (Former Employee) –  mumbai, indiaApril 5, 2018
great working environment. nice people as well team work. so far great place and best management. service and facilities are best then ever. helpful staff as well.
Good Exposure
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 2, 2017
Great place to work for, good in improving communication, salaries are delayed due pending approvals from various departments. Otherwise very good for part time job
Excellent Management by the Promoters/GVK
Vice President & Project Head (Former Employee) –  MumbaiNovember 14, 2017
Proud to have associated with the prestigious project and employee friendly promoters. I strongly advocate young professionals to join GVKs new Green Field Project of Navi Mumbai Airport which will be a life time achievement.
Pros
Employee Friendly Organisation; Promoters are very passionate in undertaking Iconic Projects
Cons
May have to undergo stressful days due to challenging targets
entertainment
Staff (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 19, 2017
As it is a busy place, people from all over the world visit the lounge and hence its a good opportunity to meet them. I have learned how to manage things quickly, mostly to overcome your fear and carry forward.
Pros
food was awesome
It was nice place where I did my internship
Internship (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 15, 2017
It was nice place , learned many things about job at airport it was only 3 months internship but no wages were paid for this period.
Extensive training was given by nice and qualified officials and it was really good place to learn about job in better way.
Pros
Cons
No wages paid for intersnhip
Able to handle employee's grievance
Sr. Executive - HR (Former Employee) –  Airport road in MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2017
when we work individual at the work place, I have learned many things in the organization, it will help in for future experience.

It will challenge when a new employee joined the organization.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Absolutely great place to work - in an Airport!!
General Manager, HR (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIASeptember 7, 2017
Very competitive work environment
Great work culture and ethics
Working out of an airport has its own thrills - just walk into the terminal building or see the aircraft land & take off to relieve stress!!
Simple and technical life
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 20, 2017
The life is simple and good to work, the nice scope to learn the initial stage of security. The workplace is beautiful well equipped and having the strength of co- operative team except the management
Pros
concetional food
Cons
no future prospects
A place lot of exposure and different opportunities under one roof.
Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 5, 2017
Lot of opportunities good work exposure but demands lengthy working hours, sleepless nights, and on your toes work culture, very short breaks or sometimes no breaks no leaves in pick season.
Productive, Good environment.
SR. BARTENDER (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 7, 2017
There are four shift timings such as Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night. My day at work goes by working much of the time near my workspace by serving the people. By working here i have learnt as well as developed many new technical skills. Team work is what I believe in.
Job challenges
Guest Service Manager (Current Employee) –  MumbaiMay 21, 2017
Working in Mumbai helps you to achieve your true credit-ability,Highest challenge ,aggressive and high pressure environment helps you to push to highest limit
Handling opex and capex requirement
Sr. Manager - Procurement (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 27, 2017
Working at Mumbai Airport is a good experience. It is all together a different industry for work and understand the day to day requirements.

Currently handling team of 5 people for opex and capex ordering. Apart from procurement, also handling scrap disposal process.
All work rarely fun
CFO (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 5, 2016
Challenging days
Task are never ending
Senior Management is good
Co workers are good
Need long working hours without fruitful rewards
Exposure given to MNC & foreign trip
Pros
Free Lunches, Discount in all there Brand restaurant & Pub
Cons
Depends on work avg 12 hours
A professionally driven firm and encouraging management team
Head- Corporate Communications (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 25, 2016
Mumbai International Airport is amongst one of the best organisation that I have worked for, right from the management to the work culture, everything seems to be in place. An encouraging and entertaining place. The salary gets credited in our accounts on the last date of every month. We have complete freedom at work. We are free to take decisions without management interference, which in return encourages us to perform even better. Periodical training programmes helps us to keep ourselves updated with current industry trends.

Overall a good brand to work for...
Need to improve there vision toward employees benefits
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 18, 2016
Yes it is a great place to work but unfortunately the management is not good they have made the operation complicated rather making it simple for employees so that they can work hard and try to make there long time career with this organisation
Pros
Tips should be allowed
My first Job
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2016
It was my first job. Worked at Chhatrpati Shivaji International Airport terminal T2. Worked as a trainee. The job profile includes passenger handling, floor management.
Pros
Canteen facility