Chennai International Airport

Chennai International Airport Employee Reviews

India5 reviews
Chennai international airport, through AAI Delhi, CHENNAI airport Tunnel DPR project with Meinhartd Singapore Pvt ltd.
We had finished our design work including redar survey of tunnel, Geotechnical Investigation and other survey work has been completed
In every day interact with so many clients. Customer satisfaction is our first priority.So i was very happy to help the customers and satisfied them with honesty
I have been 2 years in Chennai International Airport as a Guest Service Assistant. I love that job and still I’m searching here in UAE for that job . Because I don’t feel board in that job. We can always communicate with peoples,we can learn deferent languages,Culture and we can meet new peoples daily. I love to work as customers service oriented field.
Pros
No free food
Cons
It depend upon the flight time
It has always been a fun filled work environment. The best part of being a check in assistant is that you can see new people everyday and have different experiences and challenges at work. To meet these challenges, we had very well trained staffs and team support to ensure smooth run of operations.
we have a scheduled work
we have to service all the distribution boards and panels

we have to check all the electrical supplies in the airport

we should change the fault products by new

we are the responsible for the all electrical supplies and lighting in airport
Pros
discount in lunch
Cons
work must be little hard