Chennai International Airport

Chennai International Airport Employee Reviews

It is going quite awesome
Chennai international airport, through AAI Delhi, CHENNAI airport Tunnel DPR project with Meinhartd Singapore Pvt ltd.
We had finished our design work including redar survey of tunnel, Geotechnical Investigation and other survey work has been completed
chennai airport is the one of the biggest airport in India.so i am very happy to became part of it .
In every day interact with so many clients. Customer satisfaction is our first priority.So i was very happy to help the customers and satisfied them with honesty
I love to work as a Customer Service field
I have been 2 years in Chennai International Airport as a Guest Service Assistant. I love that job and still I’m searching here in UAE for that job . Because I don’t feel board in that job. We can always communicate with peoples,we can learn deferent languages,Culture and we can meet new peoples daily. I love to work as customers service oriented field.
Pros
No free food
Cons
It depend upon the flight time
Good team spirit and positive environment to work.
It has always been a fun filled work environment. The best part of being a check in assistant is that you can see new people everyday and have different experiences and challenges at work. To meet these challenges, we had very well trained staffs and team support to ensure smooth run of operations.
at work
we have a scheduled work
we have to service all the distribution boards and panels

we have to check all the electrical supplies in the airport

we should change the fault products by new

we are the responsible for the all electrical supplies and lighting in airport
Pros
discount in lunch
Cons
work must be little hard
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chennai International Airport?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chennai International Airport. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4