Chase Employee Reviews

India69 reviews
it was dream to work for JP and when i got selected it was like a dream come true. after spending 8 years in JP i had to leave as they were going from manual work to automation.
Started my career with this esteemed organization with a great team and very good boss who guided me through lot many things. Must place to work if you really want to kuch start your career.
Good company to work with got to learn a lot and build a professional stature in the company and learn more about work etiquettes and professionalism.
Great working place, healthy culture and team. Excellent people to work with. Learnt everything here. Great managers. First job. Moved to Singaore from Mum
It was awsome experience working with jp mkorgan because people around me are so helpful and they do connect you if you are in need of something as a new person to the job.
Work life balance is pathetic in JP. Concentration on artificial intelligence across all processes. Too much politics and favourism within team. Every less interaction of top management.
It was a great work experience and learnt so many things, it helped me to make my carrier in better manner. I will suggest my friends to work there. I can proudly tell that I have worked in JP Morgan.
A very good firm to work with and the benefits to employees are wonderful.
Well organised, employee friendly, customer service oriented and drives to be the best bank in the world.
JP Morgan is an employee centric workplace where one can learn multiple skill sets and explore various career options. They take care of employee in terms of remuneration, Healthcare, Food and also logistical services.
Pros
Free Lunches, Health care, Remuneration
Cons
Long Hours
Amazing work environment,great leaders in the company. Salary is good and also lot of career growth opportunities.
A lot of benefits come along the job.
Great Place to Work, Great Salary and Very understanding Management. Very knowledgeable staff as well. Compensation is at par with industry standards ..
Being an American company, this was a great place to work. I loved everything about the company except my job profile. I was here only because I could not find a medical transcription company that paid well and I had a family to support.
Pros
American work culture
Cons
I was working night shifts for all of my career here, and was ruining my health
Overall Rating would be only 1 as from management to higher ups have too much favoritism and because of that it affects the rating of the employee.
Job Security is NIL
Professional work environment, abides by the company values and vision. The company takes great care of its customers and employees. Worked in customer service, as well as back office,
JPMorgan chase, the biggest banking giant in US is offering a lot of career. but I would say this company doesn't pay well for fresher's and people who works in the night shift. They are very below par in pay compared to other US banks
its an amazing place to work. wonderful, approachable management,. an employee centric firm. helpful and guiding colleagues. great employee benefits. every Fridays is a fun at work day.
good place to work, great work culture. Management needs to improve. Overall a good wok environment and I have gained a lot of knowledge and learnt a lot of skills in my 10 years with Chase.
Great work culture, two offs weekly, open work environment, weekly training, meeting ones scores with added benefits if one achieves the scores , employee recognition
Pros
food cards, company pick up and drop service, paid leaves, medical, PF's, fixed 9 hours shift, over time benefits
Good day at Work
too much of learning from basics to system and communications

Management will be rated as poor not at all supportive and no feelings at all

Work place culture good

The hardest part of the job is how much ever you do or sit overtime there is no appreciation.

The most enjoyable part of job celebrating festivals there.
Pros
Good for experience
Cons
Management Not Supportive at all
JP Morgan chase is a very good company
I learnt a lot and gained very good experience.

The three years that i have worked in JP has helped me improve my skills in both banking and customer service.
The company is employee centric which is what is required.
It has proven it's worth by providing effecient productivity by its employees and the manger.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chase. Our community is ready to answer.
2,949