CENTRAL RAILWAY

CENTRAL RAILWAY Employee Reviews

India19 reviews
Fantastic environment and everyone are helpful. Works are mostly based on recent technology. Patient are dedicated railway employee so follow up is undeviated and unbiased so you can do yours own research based study also.
I think it was good opportunity to got internship at Central Railway because that was my learning phase at that workshop I was more curious to know more and I think I completely satisfied by there explaination.
In job their is a hard working but it was been completed by easily coperating each other, but the most thing I hated is politics and jealousy system if we get promotions.
Work experience was good . I understand how to work in a big company . Atmosphere was nice people are very helping nature and osam . My senior alwz help me whenever I face any problem.
As an intern I was exposed to various departments and was given in depth knowledge in mechanism and circuitary involved. It has a productive learning environment.
Central Railway is part of Indian Railway which is fully owned by the Govt of India. Getting a job in the Railways in India is very hard going through a very tough recruitment process. My life at Central Railway started as a clerk and became a Sr. Section Officer after passing internal selection process. The hardest part of the Job was very slow decision making as the decision on a project or plan have to go through a very long process. The most enjoyable part of the job is that everybody is very co-operative and helpful to each other.
Pros
Free travel passes anywhere in Inida
Cons
Excellent healthcare, pension benefits and perquisites and holiday packages
It's a Central Govt department under ministry of Railway. This is my permanent job and I am quite satisfied with it. I really love the challenge related to the job.
Pros
Assurance
Cons
Low salary
I like u be work in railways and I'm interested in railways.. For my side railway job is a good job. And I'll do effort to this job.. It will reach your recruitment sir... Thank you..
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hour
very good working atmosphere with suitable working hours, working atmosphere is respectable and with responsibilities, healthy treament with pension facility
Pros
Cons
normal
It was a geeat experience working with Central Railways.
Looking forward to work with them again.

For youth,who are willing to work there,must get chance.
Pros
Snacks and lunch at very cheap rates.
Cons
A bit long hours.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CENTRAL RAILWAY?
Learning the complete details about the diesel engine used in train as well as dealing with different emergency cases.Even studing the previous cases and comparing the development done.also submitting report along with suggestion to be done in order to meet emergency.
Cons
8am-6pm
It's a six hour job.. You can find good as well as fussy customers but it all depends as to how you take it.. Having a positive attitude as well as a happy mind enables you to handle the six hour engagement as fun. At the end of it customers are delighted and you too look forward with a light heart for the next day
Pros
Secured pensionable job, slow but steady growth, free travel passes, paid leave
Cons
No acknowledgement of good work done
very good place to have learning experience.
one can get practical exposure to their theoretical knowledge.

If you are curious person then best place to get your answers.
typicaly day at work,i learned so many new things in that work,
management of that work is nice,my co-worker are nice,there is no one hard work,there is no part of enjoyble
I enjoyed working in SCR railway.I have learned C, C++, java, HTML, PHP.
all days we work for production and at the end when trains engines get dispatch we feel proud

that

world moves on wheels we make them move safely
Pros
lunch at 10 bucks
Cons
no overtime
I am very happy to work in Indian Railways which is a very large organization.
I like my job which is challenging in nature. To maintain the punctuality of Suburban train service (EMU service) at Mumbai/Pune is only possible when failures and faults can be attended within a time limit.

It is only hard work which placed myself on a responsible and respectable position.

My co-workers always give me co-operation to achieve my goal.
As I am the incharge of ultasonic testing in division I have to ensure that all the operators of ultrasonic machines working in the division are having proper knoledge of ultrasonic testing,they are giving proper output with quality of work. I have to give a surprise visit to site of testing and check the quality & quantity of work. Analise the defects detected by all ultrasonic machines & prepaire a report. I had a great experiance in ultrasonic testing . I learnt many aspects of ultrasonic testing during my service. my co-workers are very co-operative. The hardest part of job is to explain the mistakes done by my juniors to my seniors. The most enjoyable part of the job is to impart my experiance to my co-workers & juniours.
stressful
what are the various grievance handling machineries worked in central railway and what are the various grievances of employees related to workplace.

cooperative

cooperative

surveys

new things to learn and practicle training
Pros
practical experience
Cons
ambience problem as it is govt sector