Central Pollution Control Board Employee Reviews

Appearing before the Apex Court
Assistant Legal (Current Employee) –  New DelhiAugust 25, 2017
Appearing and attending the Apex Court in our Board's matter. Staff is very helpful and cooperative with the everyone. Learnt so many things related to my profession.
Good at work place
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DLMay 8, 2014
Enhancement of professional skills of' filing and making official reporting' .
An organisation with good , efficient and friendly staff members
Additional Director (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DLDecember 5, 2013
a place to learn and upgrade your knowledge . co-workers are very co-operative and helpful.
Pros
opportunity for interactions.
Cons
nothing specific
7 years experience in Maintenance field
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNAugust 6, 2013
I woked as a Instrument technician in maintenance department for 7 years.In 2009 i resigned my job to do my B.Tech (ECE) and in last Dec 2012 i have completed my B.tech in part time.For the last four years i am not having any touch in my job,so now it is very difficult for me to get a job.I used to be friendly to my co-workers and give respect to my higher officials.I am eager to learn and gather more knowledge about my job.After completing my B.tech,i have done a Advanced Diploma In Industrial Automation ( PLC,DCS,SCADA) at Technocrat and done a SAP (PM module) at New Maars Software.
Great Place to Work
Environmental Engineer/Scientist C (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IndiaApril 15, 2013
Great place to learn and to work. Pool of knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
data based environmental
Junior Research Fellow (Former Employee) –  kolkata,IndiaApril 12, 2013
The management was very rude and did not bother about the facilities which one employee should get. No fixed schedule of work and never paid for the extra hours.
Pros
sample based job, can work on microbiology
Cons
management and work envio=ronment is very upsetting.
Research And Development based
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  KolkataMarch 28, 2013
Want to be a part of challenging project in the field of Environmental System Monitoring, Designing and Modeling to describe fate and decay of pollutants in order to assess their impact of structure-property-activity relationship on environment.
Innovation-based work.
Research tTrainee (Current Employee) –  DelhiJuly 11, 2012
A typical day includes starting the day at 9.30am and finishing the work at 5.30pm with laboratory work in first half and analysis in the latter part of the day. A great learning curve which has given me the true scientific aptitude. Completely supportive management keeps the work in flow with least obstacles. Co-workers are equally hard-working and like-minded people always striving for innovation. Requires good value of patience.