Central Coalfields Limited

Central Coalfields Limited Employee Reviews

India12 reviews
Pros
Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn and awesome people and management.

Cons

None, Even if you feel any cons here, company will work to fix it.
I have my best in central coal Field limited also time management or job purpose and archives many experience during the work all facilities are good and engineers are helpful for me
Cons
I have my best in central coal Field limited
I was here as a trainee going through all the data analysis given me by the department and making a full review of it. I did this work productively and the guide for this work helped me a lot. All officers and employees were very friendly at the workspace.
work culture is not good. work ethics not inculcated by seniors. politics and nepotism everywhere. infrastructure is pathetic. worker union is too strong.
Tough to say about the difficulties to do work below ground about 960 ft deep.
But full of adventure and way to know about myself How tough i am build ...
Working hours were flexible, and the type of work handed to me was interesting and challenging which added much valuable information to my knowledge..
Pros
New learning opportunities
Cons
Slow paced
Fun working with the employees of ccl. People are supportive . I have done only internship so I will not be able to tell you about the company as I have been there for only 45 days.
During my journey of work I have learnt that any difficulty can be overcome if there is a team effort.So team building is necessary.A leader is successful if the team he is leading has a faith on him.A leader should be courageous,non-biased and always has a helping attitude.
I was intern here, and as it is a Government undertaking company, you have to work yourself. I worked on project and enhanced its efficiency.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Central Coalfields Limited?
Mining Industry taught us to live in remote places as family members and Team,always having attitude to help each other, that made to take the jobs from Juniors easily.Always used to remain engaged in official matters. Management and co-workers remained very much co-operative especially in case of personal issue. Embarrassing situations used to be faced at the time of accident takes place in mine and in case of strike called by any specific union. Used to face difficulties in availing weekly rest and leave holiday. The most enjoyable part of the job was the extension of service period to 60 from 58 at which conditions we had joined and provision of Pension scheme. Learnt to accept challenging jobs and fighting against odds.
Pros
Accomodation near Mine, Facility of Vehcle, Club facility etc.
Cons
etc.Remote Places, Good Medical facility, Good education facilities
Management supports their workers to full extent.
Its fun to work at such a cooperative environment where others are there to collaborate and delegate with the work .

Positive environment
Pros
Lunch, Required break
Cons
Transport
Ihad many story. On many occasions I was able to with draw our machinery with wits & wisdom.
Actual field condition & many problems were faced & were solved.

Good management.

Good team work.

When I had to face village people with lethal weapons.

It was not a enjoyable place.
Pros
job secority
Cons
no problems