CENTRAL ADOPTION RESOURCE AUTHORITY

CENTRAL ADOPTION RESOURCE AUTHORITY Employee Reviews

India2 reviews
The seniors who are permanent government employees are not at all good by nature. Even if you get good salary, but if your boss is not good then there's no use of that salary. No peace of mind. They do work at last moment when there's a call from ministry or the client is some big shot. Otherwise they keep on mentally harrassing their own employees who are on contractual basis. They don't believe in appreciation because it's not a culture but if you have made a mistake then they'll embarass you in front of the whole office. There's no system of doing any work. No orientation is given to new joinees. Overall, worst experience of my professional life so far.
Pros
Weekend off and salary
Cons
No system of work and all the points I have mentioned in the description
I was involve in the Coordination, Training orientation to all the stack holders in the assigned state, Monitoring and Handling the CARINGS portal which is a NIC developed module based on adoption regulation 2017
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CENTRAL ADOPTION RESOURCE AUTHORITY?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CENTRAL ADOPTION RESOURCE AUTHORITY. Our community is ready to answer.
CENTRAL ADOPTION RESOURCE AUTHORITY Reviews by Job Title