Cedar Management Consulting International

Cedar Management Consulting International Employee Reviews

The best part about working at Cedar Management Consulting is that you will be amongst a young & dynamic team, with a healthy working environment and culture. The organization is extremely result oriented with clarity in direction, and eye for details. The down part is that are extended working hours, which is actually as per the industry demands and lesser of the organization. My suggestion to the management is to have more and regular internal communication.
Worked for an international process. The process is involved with seo and also we worked for the project of safety alarm pendants.. I've started my role at cedar as a team member later I was team leader and I left as an asst manager
Cons
Can be explored as a stop gap option. Unclear management. Yes boss culture. Runs on interns. No independence of thoughts and ideas. Shifting of the goal post is a norm.
Pros
Wellness
Cons
Numerous
Excellent place to grow professionally and personally. Diverse projects in hand, from HR consulting to Banking FinTech. A project for all. Immense opportunities to learn.
Pros
free Friday lunches, intriguing projects, full of learning opportunities
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cedar Management Consulting International?