Cargill
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Cargill Employee Reviews

India144 reviews
One of the good companies to start career. Have gained good knowledge regarding the activities being performed. Good company to learn and explore corporate world.
Great place to work with very good management. We have very good flexibilty of timings and work from home
It is very proud to work for Cargill, there is very good work environment. really i love working for cargill. i enjoyed a lot with new projects and new systems and application and also very vast business operations across the globe.
Cargill is a MNC with multiple platforms like Industrial,Agriculture,Transport,Food products and services.Platform used is SAP with various technologies
, utility, boiler, elevator, gear boxes, centrifuges, pumps , ETP, refinery, columns, inventory, manpower handling, preventive maintenance, predictive Maintenance
Cargill is employee friendly company however backward in terms of technology implementation.
Cargill is yet to work on ground challenges in terms of managing accounting and finance effectively.
Pros
Employee Safety is Primary
Cons
Outdated Technology
The team is great to work with. Amazing people and management. New office facility just adds to the awesomeness of the organization.
The transport facility is great
Pros
Free lunches and transport
Cons
Nice company to work and for get retirement .it gives great opportunity to work in nice environment ,it gives good hike and great work with work life balance
It was a great experience working with Cargill although a short span of time as I have to move to Stockholm as my husband has been relocated here but learnt so many things from Cargill.
Pros
Free Lunch for all employees
Cons
short breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cargill?
Long road map for ERP and Non-ERP projects among different businesses. Work life balance is good. Company has good values and cares for employees. Employee safety is top most priority in the company.
Cargill management gives good platform to build Leadership quality, Skill development programmes to all employees related to Safety & Food Safety.

We can enjoy the job by involving our team members, there is system of daily meeting to know previous day work updates & next 24 hours plan.

There is a system to carry employee engagement survey & actions taken to maintain good relationship between Supervisor-Manger relationship. Enjoying by participating in CSR activities & celebrating customer days.
Market perception
Strategy of Management

Employee safety

Market Awareness

Awesome and flexible work culture.

good bonus and compensation benefits
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
• Worked as a buyer and placing orders for the by-products that is required by the plants to produce the finished products of Cargill.
• Working with the supplier on the price, quantity, quote and for agreement or contract details.

• Getting the orders delivered to the plant at the right time.

• End to end process of purchase requisition to purchase order.

• Reporting done against the past due orders and handled past due for all the business units.

• Place requisitions for the products required by the plant.

• Working on SAP.

• Worked on stock transport orders, framework orders, blanket purchase orders and chemical orders.

• Worked with the blocked reports, like the invoice issue, goods receipt issue and the invoice receipt issue.
The day starts with checking emails followed by developing data flows and validations. The management supports employee causes and they help find solutions.
Pros
Free Lunchs
cargill is one of the best company I have been with. this is my dream company. I have learned a lot being a part of this company. I have learned about each sector being there. I was a part of the sales team.
Excellent work culture, Performance review is very dinamic and partial. I spent 3 and half year in this company and felt proud to became the member of cargill family
i had learnt various new applications on food or bakery items
staffing was excellent

timings was comfortable

convenience was adjustable

busy day with all knowledgeable work
Work culture need to improve their is no sharing and caring concept.

Process is not standard and company is using very old ERP(JDE and NS) we are not using latest technology
I actually not involved in Cargill India Pvt LTD, I work for their project in construction like structure and piping work errection they strictly follow EHS rules. Good do work for such mnc.
good exposure in export on export profile , they are very large exporter in commodities sector , they understand the problem of Juniors , people are very profession and supportive.
Pros
good trainer available here
Cons
no i have not seen as such as
Cargill is the company where you learn and grow.
This was my first company where i learn and growing myself as a professional.

This company has given me opportunity