Cargill Employee Reviews

Found 93 reviews matching the search See all 3,343 reviews
Good company to work
Associate Solution Analyst. (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka.November 23, 2018
Nice company to work and for get retirement .it gives great opportunity to work in nice environment ,it gives good hike and great work with work life balance
Productive and professional place to work in
Senior Associate - Finance (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 13, 2018
It was a great experience working with Cargill although a short span of time as I have to move to Stockholm as my husband has been relocated here but learnt so many things from Cargill.
Pros
Free Lunch for all employees
Cons
short breaks
Business Analyst / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 8, 2018
Long road map for ERP and Non-ERP projects among different businesses. Work life balance is good. Company has good values and cares for employees. Employee safety is top most priority in the company.
Cargill is good workplace
Manager- Process, Plant Operations (Former Employee) –  Kurkumbh, Pune, MaharashtraNovember 4, 2018
Cargill management gives good platform to build Leadership quality, Skill development programmes to all employees related to Safety & Food Safety.

We can enjoy the job by involving our team members, there is system of daily meeting to know previous day work updates & next 24 hours plan.

There is a system to carry employee engagement survey & actions taken to maintain good relationship between Supervisor-Manger relationship. Enjoying by participating in CSR activities & celebrating customer days.
Good times
Financial asociate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 17, 2018
Market perception
Strategy of Management
Employee safety
Market Awareness
Awesome and flexible work culture.
good bonus and compensation benefits
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
recognised me for skills and driven lot many projects
procurement specialist (Former Employee) –  BangaloreOctober 8, 2018
• Worked as a buyer and placing orders for the by-products that is required by the plants to produce the finished products of Cargill.
• Working with the supplier on the price, quantity, quote and for agreement or contract details.
• Getting the orders delivered to the plant at the right time.
• End to end process of purchase requisition to purchase order.
• Reporting done against the past due orders and handled past due for all the business units.
• Place requisitions for the products required by the plant.
• Working on SAP.
• Worked on stock transport orders, framework orders, blanket purchase orders and chemical orders.
• Worked with the blocked reports, like the invoice issue, goods receipt issue and the invoice receipt issue.
An Excelent Learning Environment
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 8, 2018
The day starts with checking emails followed by developing data flows and validations. The management supports employee causes and they help find solutions.
Pros
Free Lunchs
it was great working with cargill
Marketing survey (Former Employee) –  indiaSeptember 17, 2018
cargill is one of the best company I have been with. this is my dream company. I have learned a lot being a part of this company. I have learned about each sector being there. I was a part of the sales team.
Excellent work culture
In-charge Export & Logistics (Former Employee) –  GurgaonAugust 21, 2018
Excellent work culture, Performance review is very dinamic and partial. I spent 3 and half year in this company and felt proud to became the member of cargill family
new food applications
QUALITY officer (Former Employee) –  gurgaonJuly 31, 2018
i had learnt various new applications on food or bakery items
staffing was excellent
timings was comfortable
convenience was adjustable
busy day with all knowledgeable work
Work culture good not upto mark
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJuly 25, 2018
Work culture need to improve their is no sharing and caring concept.

Process is not standard and company is using very old ERP(JDE and NS) we are not using latest technology
Good work culture
Sub-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Davanagere,KarnatakaJuly 22, 2018
I actually not involved in Cargill India Pvt LTD, I work for their project in construction like structure and piping work errection they strictly follow EHS rules. Good do work for such mnc.
Export
Trade Execution Co-Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 9, 2018
good exposure in export on export profile , they are very large exporter in commodities sector , they understand the problem of Juniors , people are very profession and supportive.
Pros
good trainer available here
Cons
no i have not seen as such as
First company who taught me sales
Trainee Sales Executive (General Trade) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 20, 2018
Cargill is the company where you learn and grow.
This was my first company where i learn and growing myself as a professional.
This company has given me opportunity
Launching product my task .
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraApril 28, 2018
Marketing is well developed in self employed because every competition brand are focused in market like that consumer promo , consumers offer , retailer secondary scheme , distributer primari scheme plan
Than manpower threw scheme operate in retails plan
Beat plan etc .
Pros
Atta n oil
Cons
Gemini and samrat atta
In all nice work place to learn
Purchase Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bathinda, PunjabApril 14, 2018
In my opinion working in cargill makes me much professional much more than ever , it helps in my carrer growth by giving me a good opportunity to face the risk management in buying and dealing with with vendors and doing all my works in excel makes me more strong and also shows excellence in my over all growth individually sand professionally
Organization is Good but management is not in Field
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana ,PunjabMarch 29, 2018
Cargill is very good mnc company they care their staff very well with a lot of services but in India i feel deserving candidate have not get there package as per potential or i mean to big gap between same designation ,experience person salaries.
Pros
Simple India food
Cons
nothing
everything is good
LOGISTICS OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Gandhidham, GujaratMarch 29, 2018
good management
goble leardership good work place,reputention in market,good market policy helthy work culture cargill have good reputention in the globle
Fmgc
Commercial Executive (Former Employee) –  Narela, DelhiMarch 18, 2018
Cargill Business Services (CBS) India leverages Cargill’s scale to create an efficient, modern way of providing high-quality shared services to Cargill so that our businesses and functions can focus on what they do best.

Since its inception in January 2015, the organization has grown steadily to establish itself as a global multi-function shared services hub providing services across multiple business functions and processes—Finance, IT, Source to Pay, Transportation and Logistics, and HR. CBS India currently operates out of two centres in Bangalore and Gurgaon employing over 2000 skilled professionals.

At CBS India, we focus on the following three dimensions:
Ensuring continuous improvement, with a focus on the simplification and increasing operational efficiency.
Maintaining and improving compliance and controls.
Driving competitive advantage by delivering insights through planning and analytics.
Good
SAP FICO Solution Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 5, 2018
Not great, normal working culture, work life balance will be good, not great place to learn advanced skills, overall good place to stay and work. CBS is different than Cargill

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cargill. Our community is ready to answer.

51,276