Cargill

Cargill Employee Reviews

Found 135 reviews matching the search See all 4,282 reviews
Very good to work with
Veterinary sales advisor (Former Employee) –  SecundrabadJanuary 28, 2020
Very good company it's mnc and managers are very supportive.they always encourage for betterment of employees and employment.company will support and care.
AR Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 11, 2020
Enjoyed working at Cargill, good environment and management, nice pay and benifits, work from home option is available. Cab and food facility. Gym to work
Pros
Growth
Cons
No cons
Have a great learning & build up my self
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJanuary 7, 2020
Great experience, & learning, good team, working under a healthy culture, there very good incentive, good salary, good reward
System is very good for work,
Cargill is a best company in edible oil industry
Very good
Shipping / EXIM documentation (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 31, 2019
Very good work culture
Focusing on employee professional skills
Work life balance is outstanding
One of the best places to work
Rewards and recognistion
Fun Workplace
PROCUREMENT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 19, 2019
Work life balance , good learning opportunity , Equality on work , Cross functional training availability , Good work culture , Supportive maementnag
bad experience
Shift incharge (Current Employee) –  Bathinda, PunjabDecember 18, 2019
it is a bad organisation. It is a very good copany but top management is not good. they act very badly.They are ghosts .Tey don't care or teir employees.There is totally harrasement.
Ok
any job (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 17, 2019
Good to work. good culture built by the management in bangalore. the bangalore cbs team is good. we have good benefits. good learning benefits. good workplace.
Productive and great work place
Senior Procurement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 8, 2019
Its been a great run in Cargill from past one year, I had the opportunity to learn new things which is a valued added. The management provides you the opportunity by arranging inter process training within the team. I have a great work life balance. Cheers!
Good package and good facility provided
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 6, 2019
The Cab will be provided on daily basis. And lunch and dinner will be free. Its a good company to work. And getting good salary.
Shift wise also good to work. The normal shift they won't give cab.
Trainee Work experience
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Jalandhar, PunjabDecember 2, 2019
Daily basis review, reported by ASM and friendly relation with team. Competitive challenges in market related to product and difficult to customer handling in this organisation.
I had opportunity to work with Cargill. Well experienced co workers, higehr management ,they are help to grow my self, they are exicute our ideas.
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Davanagere indiaDecember 2, 2019
Industrial experience learn from the cargill. The culture was very good. But I disappoint with higher management, bcz of salary isuee. I had very good team with me.
Workplace
Senior Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 24, 2019
Good work place to work and they provide work from home option for the collegues. Good transport facilities. They don't have the night shift allowance for the colleagues
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Davangere, KarnatakaNovember 21, 2019
Joined as trainee and left after three years handling 80-100 people per day. Learned everything I could in the three years spent there, from the basics of day to day management to long term future planning.
Amazing mentors who come and teach you to way to think and not only tell you how to do your job.
Good company to work for.
professional associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 15, 2019
Good company to work for a very friendly environment and good work culture and work life and personal life will be manageable.

Staff and administration is very good.

Regards
Venkatesh.c
Cargill employee review
Supply Chain - Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 4, 2019
Have been associated with Cargill for 8 years now. The experience has been enriching. The organisation has given a lot of opportunities to grow and excel. On the people front the members I’ve worked with have been exceptional.
Worked on SAP support for Cargill
Team lead (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 2, 2019
1.Strict in following timelines
2.Work life balance is taken care.
3.Demanding requirements.
4.Using commodity management of SAP extensively.
5.Good safety culture.
Company is pretty good, one of the good pay masters in Bangalore.
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 20, 2019
Company is pretty good, one of the good pay masters in Bangalore. Only concern is management and slowly adopting BPO culture by the management though it's a captive company.. Free food and snacks for night shift employees.
Very flexible work environment
Sourcing associate analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 25, 2019
I am an fresher with no prior work experience in the industry but when I joined Cargill as Intern everyone were very helpful to me and I have learned a lot in 3 months of internship period over there about corporate culture and also more in operations.
Good opportunities by the company
Sales officer (Current Employee) –  Kashipur, UttarakhandSeptember 16, 2019
A great company to beneficial of employees and management cultural are very impressive support top to down line work policy, salary structure are good, job security's depend on own work
Good engagement with employees
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Moradabad, Uttar PradeshSeptember 11, 2019
Safety first. Cargill India pvt ltd a us biased company since 1856 company network more than 70 above countrys 5000 employees good environment & battere policy in company I have 4 year's worked with company .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cargill. Our community is ready to answer.

51,620