Cargill Employee Reviews

Export
Trade Execution Co-Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 9, 2018
good exposure in export on export profile , they are very large exporter in commodities sector , they understand the problem of Juniors , people are very profession and supportive.
Pros
good trainer available here
Cons
no i have not seen as such as
Launching product my task .
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraApril 28, 2018
Marketing is well developed in self employed because every competition brand are focused in market like that consumer promo , consumers offer , retailer secondary scheme , distributer primari scheme plan
Than manpower threw scheme operate in retails plan
Beat plan etc .
Pros
Atta n oil
Cons
Gemini and samrat atta
In all nice work place to learn
Purchase Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bathinda, PunjabApril 14, 2018
In my opinion working in cargill makes me much professional much more than ever , it helps in my carrer growth by giving me a good opportunity to face the risk management in buying and dealing with with vendors and doing all my works in excel makes me more strong and also shows excellence in my over all growth individually sand professionally
Organization is Good but management is not in Field
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana ,PunjabMarch 29, 2018
Cargill is very good mnc company they care their staff very well with a lot of services but in India i feel deserving candidate have not get there package as per potential or i mean to big gap between same designation ,experience person salaries.
Pros
Simple India food
Cons
nothing
everything is good
LOGISTICS OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Gandhidham, GujaratMarch 29, 2018
good management
goble leardership good work place,reputention in market,good market policy helthy work culture cargill have good reputention in the globle
Fmgc
Commercial Executive (Former Employee) –  Narela, DelhiMarch 18, 2018
Cargill Business Services (CBS) India leverages Cargill’s scale to create an efficient, modern way of providing high-quality shared services to Cargill so that our businesses and functions can focus on what they do best.

Since its inception in January 2015, the organization has grown steadily to establish itself as a global multi-function shared services hub providing services across multiple business functions and processes—Finance, IT, Source to Pay, Transportation and Logistics, and HR. CBS India currently operates out of two centres in Bangalore and Gurgaon employing over 2000 skilled professionals.

At CBS India, we focus on the following three dimensions:
Ensuring continuous improvement, with a focus on the simplification and increasing operational efficiency.
Maintaining and improving compliance and controls.
Driving competitive advantage by delivering insights through planning and analytics.
Good Place to work
Procurement Specialist and SuperUser (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 27, 2017
Good place to work. Good Environment.
Monetary benefits are okay. Management is good too.
I would recommend people to take Cargill a a Career opportunity. Overall good experience.
productive and work place fun
Commercial Officer (Current Employee) –  Erode, Tamil NaduDecember 22, 2017
i'm in commercial side so, most of time i'm working in system only..
monthend work, stock taking , work related to SAP.and management is very good and creativity can awarded,production entry in system and dispatches transporting ...all commercial work done by me..for this job work in tamil nadu..
Pros
only salary
Cons
only monthly pay
Workplace environment at Cargill India
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 28, 2017
A typical day at work starts from preparation of TO DO List of the day by writing down the points related to the activities and tasks need to be done.

In Cargill, I have learned how to deal with multiple tasks and multiple deadlines at a time. Work environment is also very good, Manager is supportive and understanding.

Workplace is very nice in terms of the location and the culture of Cargill is to thrive and nourish.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to meet and interact with new people and learn from their experiences.
Pros
Work environment and Opportunity to Learn and Develop.
Cons
Na
Company with Ethics, true to their policies and focused to their vision
Trade Execution Lead (Sugar, Grain & Oil Seeds) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 8, 2017
Established system, motivated teams, accountability & responsibility for all, platform to voice views, opinions thus giving sense of belonging. A true leader in motion
Good Scope to skill development
SAP Co Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Davangere, KarnatakaSeptember 8, 2017
Excellent working culture, all staffs are very supportive and good exposure to learning and skill development. All the senior bosses are very supportive & encourage to new ideas.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long Hours
every weekend we had fun.
senior associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 18, 2017
Before I start my day, first I will plan my work and go according to that, some day it might miss but not all the days.
I worked in a team, there was good coordination and co operation with the team members. Combined work was spliting to team members n working together and achieve our targets everyday.
Cargill is a good food based company. All the days spent in Cargill was memorable.

Thank you.
Pros
free lunch and dinner.
Cons
long extending hours apart from working hours
Good
Pm store officers (Current Employee) –  KurkuumbhAugust 8, 2017
Good food industry Quality product making safety valuable and accountability good work place mgt is ok work platforms good making professional and knowledge
Good company in cargill
managers (Former Employee) –  HariharaJuly 28, 2017
Working in a challenging & responsible position in a dynamically progressing organization which gives scope to apply my skills knowledge & to constantly grown with the organization
Learning and productive
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 14, 2017
The Cargill company is good in leaning and the opportunities are more. I was in different backgrounds but I leaned many things regarding logistics. The team is also so supportive.
Pros
Free lunch or dinner
Cons
Fixed hours
Cargill is good
Consultant (Current Employee) –  DelhiJuly 10, 2017
It is good company with decent growth. I learned SAP IBP here . It has decent work culture. Typical work starts at 9 AM and ends at 7 PM. Company has work life balance.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Less skill upgrade
Growing up
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 25, 2017
Need to upgrade ERP at earliest.
Night shift incentives to be provided.
Nice work experience.
Good work culture.
Employee engagement is picking up.
Positive changes are on the way.
Cons
Erp
A good expierence
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 31, 2017
An awesome place to work in . Learned a lot of new things . Management is ok ok . Has a good work place culture . The hardest part would be working extra hours and not geeting over time allowance and night shift allowance .
Pros
Free Lunch and Cab
Cons
No night shift allowance
Productive & best place for work
Process Manager, plant operations (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 31, 2017
Worked in Cargill for longer period & its proud moments for me. I was part of each & every event happened during my tenure.

Management systems like safety & food safety are very strong.

Good customer relationship & works as parterner of choice.
Good working policy
production department (Current Employee) –  Doddaballapur bangloreMay 25, 2017
Good and helpful work culture with a good maintainable work load for people.well known company for food products and I had a successful journey in this company to start my work.
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Perfect timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cargill. Our community is ready to answer.

51,012