Career Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive and Nice Workplace.
Line Member (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 18, 2018
Productive and competitive work. Nice workplace environment.Co-operative Management. All cultural employees work here.Learn to work hardly and in fast-paced environment.
Very nice work environment
Manager Temporary Division (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 5, 2018
Career Solutions helped me to learn and grow within the staffing industry. My time there was very pleasant. I learned how to develop business relationships.
summary
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJanuary 11, 2018
For a temporary agency, it was nice to work for them. They were friendly and truly worked for the benefits of their employees and assignments they were given.
Pros
Temp
Cons
Temp
Great place to get a job quick
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARDecember 12, 2017
This is a temporary job placement agency. I have used them on two different occasions and they were able to connect me to a job quickly Both jobs worked into full time employment.
Pros
quick job placement
Cons
none that i can think of
Need experience? Go here.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 21, 2017
They are much more open to giving someone an opportunity to work with them that doesn't have much experience. Perhaps because their training is amazing. If you enjoy helping people, need to get your foot in the door for and HR type background, I would definitely recommend starting at Career Solutions. The pay isn't great because they are non-profit. But I will tell you, there are not many companies that will hire you for HR type positions without a ton of experience already on your resume. It's definitely worth sticking it out to get that experience.
Pros
Great start if you would like to get into Human Resources; opportunities for advancement, great position if you like helping your community
Cons
Pay
Temp work!
Temp Work (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARFebruary 23, 2017
Job changes all the time and hours tend to not be great at all. It is a good stop gap fro finding a permanent job while you are looking.
A temparary employment service that has horable hours
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 11, 2013
I dont mind the manual labor, but you have to chase down your paycheck at the end of the week or you won't get paid, you can either start at 4am or 8am....
Pros
great co-workers, manual labor not that bad
Cons
you have to chase you paycheck
A job that was very easy.
Machine Operator/Assembler/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Laurens, SCJune 6, 2012
Everyone on the shift got along everyday. We would all laugh, talk, and joke, but at the same time do our job. We would even do the other person job just to help out on bad days so we would keep the same team.
Pros
we could leave the facility for lunch, but we all ate together on fridays.
Cons
we could not get any overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3