Career Growth Path Employee Reviews

Productive and good acquiring new skills
Inspecting Officer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 22, 2017
challenging job with new acquiring skills day one to uptodate

providing solutions to various business needs for getting maximum

satisfaction from all walks of business people
Pros
free conveyance and accomodation
Cons
no time limit for working
Experience of setting up a company in Mozambique
Head Administration & Project Coorination (Former Employee) –  MoambiqueDecember 8, 2014
It was the toughest challenge that I faced in my professional life for many reasons. Firstly, there was a the issue of language as I did not know Portuguese. This I overcame by employing a person as my personal driver whom I used as a translator. I procured all heavy earth moving machinery in India and there were numerous challenges in moving these from the factory or OEM's site to the port and obtaining custom clearances, shipping these and again getting these cleared and registered in Mozambique while complying with all statutory requirements of the foreign country and moving all this by road over a distance of 1700 Kms. The satisfying part was that all this was achieved without any accident. Another major challenge was involved in selection of 300 local operators and imparting them refresher training besides setting up a mining camp with facilities for dining and residence. Laying down processes for all the activities and getting acceptance from all stakeholders was no mean challenge. Coordination of various activities with various agencies was 24x7 job and I loved ensuring that everyone was kept in the loop and things moved smoothly.
Pros
All expenses were reimbursable.
Cons
Long hours at times stretching to the entire day and night without any sleep.
efficient manager
circle Manager (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 14, 2014
excellent decision making,align the work with company vision&mission.
plant breeding
Jr.Plant Breeder Veg Research (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APApril 14, 2014
• Maintenance, Characterization, Evaluation of germplasm and Selection of parental lines for Crop improvement from available Germplasm.
• Maintenance breeding and parent seed production programs in Okra and Eggplant.
• Maintained genetic enhancement programs (line breeding) in Okra and Eggplant.
• Active participation in the evaluation of parents & hybrids and identification of potential parental lines and hybrids.
• Identified potential hybrids in Okra and Eggplant which are in advanced stages of testing.
• Maintained large number of seed multiplication in Dolichos lab lab bean.
• Developed and identified some good varieties broad and cylindrical type pods.
• Participate with the crop breeders and Sr. Scientists in the selection process of trials and line development program.
Sr. Executive International Business - ILD's (Former Employee) –  New DelhiSeptember 22, 2013
B2B . Fun and Interactive . Corporate exposure @ first Job