CarDekho.com Employee Reviews

productive with fun environment and regular activities
Senior UI Developer in Girnarsoft (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, rajastham, IndiaAugust 23, 2018
Good Company where employees can easily work, enjoy, play games, attend regular parties. overall good experience and creative people. owners are very intelligent.
Area Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 18, 2017
Extremely refined work culture, management is supportive and give employees an opportunity to grow and learn as an individual and as a team player....
Poor work standards
Freelance Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanSeptember 9, 2017
They terminate your contract without even a day's notice. Being freelancers they dont value the services and are rude to the employees. Work ethics are missing
Great Team But Weak Management
Assistant Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJune 16, 2017
CarDekho.com is a nice place to work but only if you have good relations with senior management. Business is growing but there are plenty of wrong hiring.
Pros
Flexible timimg
Cons
Un planned hiring
Excellent company
quality analyst (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanJune 5, 2017
Best work place for fresher and also learn so many things from company. Good working enviornment ande employee of company is too helpful. It's all about comp employees.
Good company
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanApril 22, 2017
Good working environment and there is more opportunity to learn and enhance your knowledge.
Always focus for new technology......................................
Not at all a place to be
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 3, 2017
The salaries and perks are not at all good.
There is no work life balance .
Management is not clear and because of their unclear views they lay off people
Good Workplace
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 22, 2017
Work Culture of CarDekho is very good with lot of fun activities and recreational things such as games and books are also there.

Management of CarDekho is very caring of its employees and regular feedback was taken from employees to improve further efficiency and happiness of people working in the organization.

However, work was not very challenging and over hiring is common, that's why work dilution is common at every level.
Pros
Recreational activities
Cons
Over hiring and work dilution
Productive and fun
Dealer Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 2, 2017
Girnar Software Pvt Ltd is the parent company of cardekho they generate a automotive industry leads which we would be sell those leads to car or bike dealer with respective of other banding solution .
Pros
Filed work
Cons
Far
Productive and fun work place.
Business Development Executive @ Cardekho.com (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 25, 2017
Great organisation to grow and learn. Management is cooperative and supportive. Work environment is good.
Great place to learn more. The company is growing and so can the one who joins.
it was awesome working in cardekho
Car Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 25, 2017
I worked at CarDekho.com
They give you freedom to a certain extent, that is the good part.
People are good not much pressure either ways Great learning experience My coworkers are very supportive and very skilled FRIENDS.
thank you GIVING FOR GOOD opportunity
Productive, Supportive Team
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 24, 2017
Its quite good to be a part of cardekho.com which gave me oppotunity to look over south delhi for used car divison. I have learnt so many things in this company and the foremost are
- team management
- Discipline
- How to convenve ur customers for technology adoption
good and wonderful work place
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJanuary 22, 2017
nice company and growing too fast. they have large branch in all state. company head office is located in Jaipur. they have so many process for automobile for example - Truck dekho, card dekho and some other accessory
Pros
food
it was awesome working in cardekho
Sr. Car Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanDecember 26, 2016
it was great working with cardekho team , nice people and nice work environment , great sence of humor in all people , respected job
Pros
free lunches, great work environment
Cons
more hours of work
good company
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanDecember 4, 2016
Really awesome place to work; sales and engineering wings are growing rapidly. Penetrating global markets and establishing itself as an industry leader.I like to work here.
Fun workplace
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RJNovember 15, 2015
Team members are supportive and your ideas are heard well. Tasks were a bit repetitive in nature but there was an internal push which was fueled by recognition awards.
Nice Place to Work at
Research Support Executive (Current Employee) –  jaipurSeptember 16, 2015
There is good opportunity in the development department as compared to other departments.
Salary is okay and you need to work hard to get recognition.
Pros
stress free work environment
Cons
Less Recognition
Very good and working environment with max facilities.
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RJOctober 25, 2014
First of all it is Auto portal where people visit to get maximum information about the vehicle. Here, car consultants make calls to those interested customers who want a test drive or price quote of the desired car. I as a quality analyst listen to those calls and mark it accordingly. I make sure they provide quality service to all customers. I have learned so much about the management and etiquette of being in a well known national auto portal.
Since i started working in this company i have never find it hard to communicate with any of the the colleagues
I found little difficult when i give feedback to the consultants to improve the quality service.
And really enjoyed the parties many times and other cultural activities organised in the company.
Pros
Cafeteria was very big and beautiful with good customer service.
Cons
I found little communication gap with HR managers.
Friendly working environment
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  HyderabadSeptember 4, 2014
1) My typical day at work is, when I was assigned a new task of Jquery which was not known at that time, but It turned my career as of now, I am the best one in Jquery of my Team.

2) I learned time management, how do i behave under presure, how to communicate the team and let knowing their problems, making them as best of my knowledge to develop task in smart way.

3) I am a good team leader, as I lead my team in smart way to make our project as per timeline.

4) My co-workers are very supportive and very skilled persons.

5) Hardest part of job is nothing, as developers we can do anything...

6) As a developer I feel very happy when doing every bit of coding. As a team leader, I enjoyed working with my team and explaining the issues, tasks, making solutions, decisions, finalizing the code, explaining the conventions of coding.