CAPRICORN LOGISTICS

CAPRICORN LOGISTICS Employee Reviews

Fine company
It was pleasure working with Capricorn logistics.Best in house traing any company would have ever provided .The work design was good but it lacked in action.
Fast growing company
Good fast growing company in logistics who one not beat this company. Here's only cooperation only HR team other then ops team is very very third class because manager is not good.
Cons
Capricorn Logistics take care of their Employee well, all Festivals celebrating bt Management, Productivity is very nice.
NOrmal routine of Work is on Time.
learned lot of new things.

management was too supportive.

My work was to Release the payment of airlines on time. there was cut off time of Due date of Payment.

i really enjoyed lot & all the Colleagues was supportive.
Pros
Cons
yes some time
Good place for Freshers to learn
Job security issue
Still organization is in development stage

Management needs to be well structured

wages are not paid in right time

Good team support
Pros
Decent work place
Cons
Job security issue
Not that much friendly work culture
Hetic not supportive,always work for long hours , no help or support form the seniors , we have to struggle for own .

Every one is on their own no support.
Pros
Nope
good company
Iam working working capricorn logistics india pvt ltd
customs clearance department,customer follow up and warehouse responsibility (good company)
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Fun workplace
Handling accounts receivables and payables with day to day accounting-invoicing.
Approvals of agents & local invoices of creditors in system

Keeping track of due dates for rent, vendors & preparing the payments accordingly

Booking direct-indirect expenses & making payments by chrques

Reconciliation of banks and cash on monthly basis

Reconcile ledger of creditors

Reimbursement of cost and expences

Prepareing mis report

Update petty cash vouchers in systems

Calculate gain/loss for inward / outward remittance and pass necessary entries
Grouth of salary
To obtain a position in the organization that will drive my potential and widen the spectrum of my knowledge enhancing creativity, effectively utilizing problems solving and analytical skills.
Productive and fitness place like gym
That’s an interesting question. I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to the clients, finding out – proactively – what their priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations and avoid Friday evening surprises. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails and calls from our global teams. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized is not an option.
Pros
Free Travel Conveyance
Cons
open on Weekends
Fun workplace and actively presenting myself at my work
Working at Capricorn Logistics Pvt Ltd has been great beginning to my career life. The working life at Capricorn is always on the go. I've learned a lot of things there. How to deal with customers , picking up the shipments. types of shipments, quoting the customers the rates and also asking for rates approval. Excelling in MS systems. Providing the customers in with daily excel sheets with giving daily updates on their shipments.Co-ordinating the agents with daily basis on picking up with the shipments and the arrival status of the shipment. My co-workers have been my greatest motivators at work.i wasnt guiven much opportunities to explore myself, so I havent come across any hardest part of the job. The enjoyable part of the job was when the VP said Im doing great with my work and co-ordinating with the customers and agents and getting the work done and keeping the customers happy , thats what most enjoyable part.
Pros
Cons
long hours, less salary
productive and competitive workplace
From my view point, it's a very good organisation to learn the methods of feild of job ie, logistics - as I joined there as fresher.
Senior Sales Executive
# Arranging meeting with shippers and consignee.
# Preparing quotes and sending the same to the customers.

# Fixing appointment with customers if necessary.

# Follow up with customers on the quote sent.

# After taking business, updating the customers on the flight/vessel details.

# Preparing customers profile.

# Preparing datebase of customers on destination wise.

#Achieved business target.

# Got best performance award.
Friendly atmosphere to work
Capricorn Logistics is very good company to work. All colleagues supporting each other. Management staff also encouraging.very friendly atmosphere to work.
productive
A typical day at work
learned Software SAP to little extent

some co-workers were coperative some were not

nothing was hard as such

like to work on computers
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and transport
Good
I join capricorn logistics for intersted in shipping line

From join date till now capricorn logistic is excellent Company where fresher also learn EXIM rule
best training programme
good environment, good experience with new leaning every now n dthen.best training programme. helpful co- workers. Dealing new client is a good n learning for me .management very co-operative.
enjoyed working at capricorn
was fresher when i join logistics feild,has learned alomost everything in capricorn...
had gud co-worker..

my hardest time is when i started handling customer and after i get used to it and enjoyed doing that....

like handled customs clearance part...
Productive and fun workplace
In Bharti airtel Ltd project, we dispatch the telecom equipments to 2G and 3G sites daily basics on customer requirement.
In our warehouse i learned Oracle, how to co-ordinate with our customer and casual Labors.

I treat my colleagues as friends, so it fun to work with them. My colleagues teaches many new things.

I am enjoying to work, so there is no difficult. But in Audit time there is some difficult.

I like my job, so i can enjoy all parts.
Productive & fun working plac
Orient press was a printing press company , I used to file tenders to get printing orders from various company , my co - worker were very nice and helpful. The most hardest part was that I came to understand how is the office enviorment since I was fresser that time. And I used to enjoy working in orient press.
Customer support executive
In capricorn as a customer supporter it was the duty to contact the customers (exporter, shipper) directly.

In caravel as liner we will contact the forwarders (eg, capricorn) for the shipment, but in capricorn we are the forwarders will contact the exporter directly and took the business.

As having the direct contact with exporting companies it was letting the challenges like proper communication, accurate documentation, fixing appointment for sales persons.

The most enjoyable part is satisfying the customer by getting the words as "will surely give the next shipment to you, good performance".

Pros
Comapy offered free mobile allowance and petrol allowance.
Branch
First of Capricorn is Very good Indian MNC Company but most of the people are not working properly.i don't like to this type of people.In this company employee are wasting company property(money).Here Do not supported to good worker.they will encourage t0 employer.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAPRICORN LOGISTICS. Our community is ready to answer.