Capgemini Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 1,020 reviews matching the search See all 7,207 reviews
Its salary is really low specially for freshers with no proper increments
Senior Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 11, 2019
I learnt new technologies and got good work experience but you cant get good salary hike.
Capgemini is not fresher friendly.
Its salary is really low specially for freshers with no proper increments
I am working from may 2019
Software Engineer (Developer) (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 9, 2019
Capgemini provide good opportunity but in some projects you will not find the benefits what actually you looking before joining. But organization policy and benefit helpful.
Stressful Projects
SAP Consultant (Enterprise Portal & Abap) (Former Employee) –  Vikhroli, Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 8, 2019
Though the projects are good and you do get opportunity to learn a lot, the growth is based on what kind of networking you have.
The projects followed very haphazard way of working, the level of expertise expected by client & what was employed was lower. Extremely overworked and forced to work on holidays and extend working hours even beyond 24 hours. Overall, it was not a good experience.
good
Senior Consultant / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 7, 2019
i am satisfied with my in capgemini, Very good organization to improve skill set and learning ,Policies and Providing employee benefits are very good , Capgemini is good place work.
This is not a Great place to work
Team Lead - Operations (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 5, 2019
Initially I thought Capgemini is MNC concern. At the time of my joining they have recruited me for a New project. For any new projects, We need proper download to run the process. That was not happened . After that Capgemini simply pressurizing us about the deliverables and accuracy.
Ineffective Managers and HRs only recruited the resource. They are always lagging to plan and orgainse the process. Obviously Our team members also not getting any idea about the process. Ultimately as a mid person , we need to take the ownership for the process. Thinks are moving in this way, Management is not hearing your problems and concerns, they immediately concluded that your performance is low. In this situation , just tell me , where we found the Job Security. Especially, If you are a Family man/Woman, it is very tough to balance the situation.

There is no point for Unity & Diversity. Most of the Seniors very purticular to communicate with their own language persons. Even though they are not related for their process, They are happy to communicate them instead of us.

Salary - Most of the person who is working more than 5 years , they are also not getting proper yearly hike.
Good work life balance
SAP PP consultant (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 5, 2019
Good work life balance, better opportunity to learn and grow yourself in any area you like. Work ethic and policies are fare.
Salary compensation is quite low.
Capgemini one of the top MNC company.
Senior associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 5, 2019
Capgemini, one of the top MNC company.
Good facility, friendly working people and cab facility also.
My career starts with capgmini, Devoplment of myself.
Best place to work
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 1, 2019
Best place to work, Professional culture, no biased decisions taken, good carer & Inter personal growth, Good salary, Good Work life balance, Promotes the person who is doing well.
Work Life Balance
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 29, 2019
Work Life Balance is maintained at capgemini. Time flexibility also there. Learning experience is good. work culture is in favour of employees.
salary benefits are average
Good company to work but no salary hikes
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  MumbaiNovember 28, 2019
Good company to work but no salary hikes. Last 5 years i got overall only 6% salary hikes. Manager keeps appreciating your performAnce but no promotions or increments.
Hope you get a decent RMG or a Project
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 26, 2019
Working here at Capgemini is only good (for personal growth; forget about salary) if you get a decent project giving you good exposure to tech stack that will help you in future for job searching. But that happens rarely because most of the projects in Capgemini are support based and they limit one's learning and career growth.

Besides the work, its the most relaxing place to work at. Here's why:
You get 22 days paid leave a year! (2/month:
Good EPIP campus (lush with greenery)
Management is good (Company promotes open conversation policy)
Flexible work options (depends on project-to-project basis)
Good content to work for
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Trichy, Tamil NaduNovember 24, 2019
Whether you're a fresher or experienced both will have a equal importance in growth and work freedom. And will have lots of monetary benefits of you doing good.
Nice place to work for .
ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 23, 2019
I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance is good, although it depends on project/client.

Cons

Policies are quite strict.9 hour time policy is one of them
It's ok to work there
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 22, 2019
Not very good work culture there a lot of lack in every where. Not much supporting. Salary hike is very low and work is also no very good. No facilities at client location.
Good Company for Work-life balance
Sr. Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 22, 2019
Pros
- Good Company for Work-life balance.
- Job stability
- long-running projects
- good infrastructure
- Relatively good compensation

cons
-Need to attend an interview for client projects often
-Increment/appraisal depends on teams
-Politics in leadership
A very great year
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 21, 2019
I have learned many new technologies and have up skilled myself.
Good to go environment for working.
Salary range is quite good.
Work life balance is good.
fun
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 21, 2019
To have a challenging position in a reputed organization, where I can exhibit my ability and skills towards the growth of the organization. To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignment that shall yield the twin benefits of job satisfaction and a steady placed professional growth. To utilize my research skills and knowledge acquired by experience and study to aid in that organization’s future growth.
Good place to work, Salary not at par
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 15, 2019
Good place to work. Salary not at par with the market and for the role and work that is done. Excellent work life balance if your team and project are good.
Hybris Developer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 12, 2019
Management is good and hardest part is to get the project inside the company .Salary in average but work life balance is present and its collaborative work nature
nice place to work
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 11, 2019
every thing will be good except the pay.Dont have enough hike for the employees but other than that we will have a peaceful and balanced life woth out work stress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.

51,820