Capgemini

Capgemini Employee Reviews

Found 4,802 reviews matching the search See all 7,522 reviews
worklife balance
best company to manage work and family. Management is good to identify skills and to fit in team suitable for you.
Team coordination is good.
you can also participate in other curricular activites.
Normal Experience
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 18, 2020
I started my job career with Capgemini. I had to wait for more than a year to receive my joining letter as I was on-campus recruit. Also they didn't provide the preferred location.

After joining there was a training for 3 months which was good. But to assign a project it took around 6 months. Even after that I was asked to get relocated to a new lcity. The project was good and my team members were helpful too. I worked for
Good environment and pleasent co-ordination in team work
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Trichy, Tamil NaduFebruary 18, 2020
The company is a milestone for me, because the place where my carrier and life starts,helped me lot to develop communication skill and work knowledge.
Competitive and Progressive
Process Lead (Former Employee) –  Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil NaduFebruary 17, 2020
Office and employee were Nice & Friendly
Project Was Great need to fulfill the daily target
New thing to learn
Doubt about Job security - In my case they has been sacked 500 employee at a time for project ran off.
Sr. Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 17, 2020
Good place to work. I have learnt so many new things and they provide very good training for freshers. Salary hikes and promotions are very low and slow.
Good Job Security
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 17, 2020
A good and relaxed place to work if you are planning on staying in a company.
Environment is good and people are very competitive here. Bench time is not good though.
Naaaa
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  MumbaiFebruary 17, 2020
It is a good organisation for MBA graduates giving you ample exposure in varies projects across verticals. Technic know how along with managerial skills will be the key for landing in client projects
Not a good environment
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 16, 2020
The environment in the company is never good, as the benefits and compensation for an employee already working is lower than that of an external hire. You would be called for an interview when your profile has been shortlisted after 4 -6 months of application.
Decent work environment
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 16, 2020
Decent work environment, have multiple shift and multiple clients needs to be handled, works on multiple OS environment, got some fun time for work life balance.
Nice Workspace
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 16, 2020
Nice work culture. But slow career growth. Flexible working hours. Business casual dress code. Good infrastructure and facilities. Best for freshers to start.
Work life balance
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 16, 2020
One of the best company without any much loads. A fresher should join and can have more flexibility to get your knowledge enhanced. The work life balance is at the top.
Its stressful if you are joining in Infra support tower.
Team Lead /Operations Delivery Manager /Environments Manager (Current Employee) –  Pimpri, Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 15, 2020
Over all good company, provides excellent career opportunities to freshers. Management is supportive and cares about the employees and offers employee-friendly policies such as work from home.
Pros
No dress code.
Cons
Stressful but depend on the project you get and low hike.
You don't feel like working with globally MNC , Work pressure is very less, Exposure to new tools and technique's is comparetively lesser.
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 15, 2020
You don't feel like working with globally MNC , Work pressure is very less, Exposure to new tools and technique's is comparetively lesser than that of any other global MNC
Pros
Good work and life balance
Cons
Lesser scope of growth
Good organisation for career growth
FICO Functional consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 14, 2020
Since last 1 year i have worked in capgemini i have learned so much from this organisation and its a nice place to growth our career i am very much dissatisfied due to the reason they are not given to prefer for s4 hana certification.
Productive and fun workspace
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 13, 2020
Productive and fun workspace. Learning and developing of the skills was enhanced. Workculture is good , somedays can be stressful, work-life balance is maintained.
It's a good company the company more deals with support and maintenance projects
Sr. Analyst Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gandhinagar, GujaratFebruary 12, 2020
It's a good company to work. Capgemini works on latest technology and very flexible policy's which helps you to balance your personal life also. Better to work in main places
Nice in job
Technical consultant (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 12, 2020
The most enjoying job and interactive with clients, it's good work for solving problems.
Most of the time I learning a lot of things from my team mates in the company environment.
Slow Paced
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Talwade PuneFebruary 12, 2020
It was a good experience working with Capgemini. I found the company slow paced and relaxed environment. In order to make their employees grow good opportunities needs to be targeted.
Productive and fun work place
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 12, 2020
capgemini campus in hyderabad is very big and the environment is good with nice gardening.work culture is also good and they encourage the employees..
Great place to work provided you get a good manager
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 12, 2020
Great place. As long as my manager was great absolutely loved working here. Gave my 200%. But when my manager was switched, got a horrible partial manager who gave preferential treatment to his favorites. Quit the company when I saw that he wasn't going to let me progress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.

51,910