Capgemini Employee Reviews

Found 3,988 reviews matching the search See all 6,176 reviews
Medical Underwriter
Associate Medical Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Noida, UTTAR PRADESH, INDecember 4, 2018
(Current Employee), Capgemini India Pvt Ltd. – December 4, 2018
Pros: : Have good sound of medical underwriting, content writing also able to summarize medical records.

Learn how to complete work with SLA and TAT.

Also know the HIPAA regulations and able to deal with client and team.

I am also gives priority to my work whether its week of or any situations also ablt to move according to requirement
Pros
working environment
Cons
Annual Aprrasel
Politics & favourisim wins here
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KARNATAKA, INDecember 12, 2018
No quality projects, so no quality work.
Only Support and body shopping Capgemini DCX-mobility team does.

Management has some favorite people, they only receives all the appreciations and other perks like Variable pay, nomination for onsite visa etc.
Pros
Work-life balance is good, because no quality work is available so mostly they engage you in projects for billing
Cons
No Good projects, minimal salary hike, No onshore project, Variable pay paid after 15 months and if a person resigns/leaves before getting variable pay, his variable pay is not paid
good place to learn more things
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 25, 2018
Great achievement to part of this organisation.I love being a finance representative, what I mean is, every project, every strategy session and every critical decision your company makes will have your fingerprint on it in a good way. I love being asked for my or my team's participation in these critical items. It gives me great job satisfaction.capgemini is my second company in my career. its helps to develop in the corporate culture. Capgemini is giving more oppurtunities to the young talented
Cons
more than 9 hrs
Awesome Management with nice workplace culture, I learned SAP and advance works.
Process Associate (Accounts Executive) (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 23, 2018
Pros
Free Dinner & Fun
Cons
Evening and long hours.
Friendly environment and nice work culture
Capgemini Business Services (INDIA) Ltd (Former Employee) –  chennaiNovember 7, 2018
I have more than 2 yrs of work experience in Capgemini Business Services (INDIA) Ltd .From my personal experience friendly culture and work environment.They will guide you all the process and office culture. Perfect planning of team funds like team outing and dinner. They will treat as your family members
Pros
Free lunches and decent night allowance
Cons
Single way transport
Working with Capgemini was a mixed feeling
Process Lead, Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Bangalore IndiaNovember 25, 2018
It surely its a great company to work for. Though for me personally it hasn't been that great to a certain extent.

I was hired for general shift but was moved within a month to night shift reason being people were leaving in the night shift. So i dint like that.
Pros
Nothing i can think off, though i had a very short term with Capgemini for 7months
Cons
Management decision are biased at times
Great place to learn
Associate consultant (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 28, 2018
I joined Capgemini as a fresher and got a lot of opportunities to learn and expand my skills. However the management takes a long time to place you in a project and the salary and benefits isn't as high as other companies give for an employee of the same level. Once you are in a project the learning curve is steep and interesting and responsibilities given are quite high.
Pros
Get lots of knowledge
Cons
Salary is not high
Cagemini feedback
Software Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 20, 2018
Yes capgemini is a good place to work.Not only for those who work hard for earning the least amount of salary in the organization but also for those dumbos who don’ t even care about the importance of their work,spending their day in and out just for time pass.
I have personally seen a guy earning much a higher salary than me just by sitting and wasting his time and much worse, spending his time in offices at other locations.
Good as Well Bad
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 26, 2018
Right place for employee because
- Fun every Mondays (TGIM)
- Beautiful environment to blend with nature (only EPIP Campus)

Not a right place for an employee due to
- Working hours
- Salary Package
- ZERO hikes
- No learning with respect to career growth (be it within org or outside org)
- Management: Bring your motivation down.
- Washrooms are never hygienic
Pros
TGIM Every Monday and Nature Place
Cons
Working hours and Salary Package
Travel time and Salary
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 5, 2018
My main Concern would be travel time and Pay. Looking for Growth

Currently i am responsible for Handling end to end for two accounts eBay & PayPal.

Starting from Signing the Contract with Sales to Delivery Handover from Sales team and Responsible for End to End Deliverer of the Projects which are part of these accounts

Agile Projects
Staff Aug Projects
Iterative Projects are all part of my Accounts
A company with good work culture
Assistant Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 3, 2018
Nice work culture with the young workforce; average salary and appraisals however. Management is quite supportive in case your RO is inline with you. Job is a bit safe here as far as your client is happy with you and the process is stable. Since, it has a BPO arm that includes working in night shifts, therefore it is a bit harder to achieve the work-life balance. Overall, its a company to work for and a nice place to learn and enhance your skills.
Pros
Good exposure and scope of learning
Cons
Average pay master
Good Company in troubled times
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaSeptember 24, 2018
The company had a very strong SAP Practice in India. However, the merger with IGate did not go very well - thus creating problems of having a lot of manpower but not enough projects.

One of the best paymasters of the past, Capgemini has given virtually no increments for the past 2 years.

Policies like time tracking, lack of flexibiltiy in working locations have added to employee dissatisfaction in India.
Can learn easily
Senior Process Associate (Accounts payable) (Current Employee) –  Bagaluru, KarnatakaOctober 28, 2018
Good to lean here and it was great experience in cap gemini and I have been working as a Senior Process Associate in Capgemini. Where I have been taking care of full end to end P2P cycle of EFC (European federation countries) and Malaysia Countries Including reports.
Pros
Only cab facilities that too payable 1600 pm
Cons
Depend upon the engagement
Challenging Experience
Manager - Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 8, 2018
Working at Cape to gemini has been challenging and goo learning experience. The work culture was very good but now the culture has deteriorated. HR processes are very stringent and they are not communicative about resolving any issues.
Pros
Work is challenging and emphasis on new technologies
Cons
Long Hours, no proper performance indicator, biased managers
Technically explored several technlogies
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 4, 2018
In Capgemini, the most important thing I have learnt is manage work and maintain a balance between work and life. The work pressure was high, as the projects were on Agile, and hence followed the strict deployment process for the development work being done. Apart from that also I got the opportunity to work and explore on technologies aside my work like Automation of the Tool on Java and also certifications done on Mulesoft API
Capgemini Review
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 3, 2018
Learnt a lot about MVC Pattern and collaborated a lot with functional team,back end team and testing team.

Get to develop cool front end applications.

Got the opportunity to directly talk with client if any UI Changes are required.

Development projects can be challenging as we have to stretch our normal 8 hours of work to meet client's deadline.

Strengthened my front end skills such as HTML,CSS, JavaScript and JQuery.
Pros
Team, Fun outings, Dj parties, Work/Life Balance
Productive and fun workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 10, 2018
I have been working at Capgemini India Private Limited full-time (2+ years)

Pros

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss my office life with my friends and family too.

Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.

Cons
Can't think of any at this moment.

Advice to Management
The involvement shown is motivational. Keep it going.
Pros
Work from home option
Cons
Maturity of domain experts for implementations
Good
Sr. Analyst/ Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaOctober 8, 2018
Capgemini is a good place to work and grow both personally and professionally. A typical day at Capgemini consists of daily meetings regarding updates on the work assigned to you and then you proceed to do the work that is assigned to you. Capgemini has various campuses in Mumbai at beautiful and serene locations which provides one with a very good view.
Great place to learn if you are in right technology
Senior Abinitio Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 20, 2018
Capgemini helped me move technology as well as domain and in turn helped me shape my career. I did learn people management due to its dull work force. Most of the campus recruits I met were of destructive mindset so it was challenge to work with them.
Capgemini have more projects from APPS 2 so you have to interact with people who do not speak English as their first language which is hardest part at first and becomes easy once you get accustomed to it.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
A good place to work if you have the right team and manager
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pune, IndiaSeptember 5, 2018
I worked with Capgemini from 2014 to 2017. In these 3 years, i have worked in Capgemini office only for 6-8 months, rest was onsite /client locations.
While working in client locations, the hardest part was to get in touch with capgemini management. We were in-touch only through push mail services. Subsequently the company tried different means to get us all on board.
The most enjoyable part was learn new things. I was lucky enough to get a good collaborative work space. We had design discussion and all in the team had a healthy participation. I believe the managers and teams play a big role in deciding the culture of the company. I got to experience a good mix of both
Pros
lots of eating outlets, huge campus
Cons
getting approvals for work tools took a lot of time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.

51,567