CSC Employee Reviews

Good company with life balance
Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore KarnatakaJuly 30, 2018
Totaly i worked about more than 6 years in CSC both manual and automation testing. It is good company for family person to balance work life as well as family work.
Multi cultural exposure
Pursuit Lead - Global Applications Americas Region (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 6, 2018
- Its a great place to work. I started as campus recruitee and CSC ( now called as DXC technology) helped to learn the corporate life. It taught be technical skills, work ethics, gave me multi cultural, multi geographical exposure. It is a great company.
the hardest part of job
Product Development (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshApril 2, 2018
have to manage a lots things by yourself.I joined company as a fresher and learnt new technology like angular.So overall great experience. Working weekend sometimes
A very good company
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaMarch 17, 2018
CSC is an internationally acclaimed company which is having branches in many countries. It provides good environment to produce work and good work life balance.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
low salary hikes
I got exposed to the industry.
Consultant, Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMarch 16, 2018
First job it was. It was as endearing as anything can be. All the theories i had learned in class was utilized. For the first few months it was just long hours of coding.
recommendations work life balance
professional 2 (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMarch 2, 2018
"The company offers career growth and work life balance"

"Flexible Schedules- Very flexible work environment, there may be a work from home option contingent on your role"
Productive and challenging environment
Adviser, General Manager / projects (Former Employee) –  ChennaiFebruary 8, 2018
CSC provides challenging career for managers who need to balance stake holder interests, corporate goals and staff. To my belief, I handled the responsibilities keeping these interests and managed the constraints without any noise

typical day involve team meetings, delivery review meetings, client calls, management review meetings
Learning from management - always be proactive and communicate well in advance and in full
work place culture is good and professional
Balancing the interests of external and internal stakeholders
Most enjoyable part - Continuous learning and passionate teams
Pros
Flexibillity of management
Cons
Unstable management due to multiple acquisitions and mergers in the past 1 decade
Productive and environment with opportunities.
Analyst - Service Delivery (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 11, 2018
It's Productive and fun workplace with opportunities to learn and grow in the organizations. Organization is very good, and give you a lot of opportunities to grow professionally, unless you are ruined by some biased and undeserved manager
Great learning experience
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 7, 2018
Excellent environment to work in. Associates are eager to help, and management recognizes success regularly. Generous compensation structure rewards hard work.
Gained Exp working in corporate environment
Professional 1 - Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai,IndiaJanuary 2, 2018
Best place wherein i started my career with CSC after my graduation.It nurtured me with ethical values and corporate culture.

Management was supportive and provided training to improve my technical skills and varies cross platforms.

Gave me the opportunity to exhibit my technical skills and encouraged to learn new skills for own personal growth.

It also taught me the work life balance.
Fun working with many activities
Internship (Former Employee) –  Telangana, IndiaDecember 21, 2017
I had a great time working there. I used to go for Lunch once in a week. We used to have good time while we are stressed and whenever we have had hard time while working.
Good Company to work
Associate Professional (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaDecember 13, 2017
Very good company to work to start our careers.I have been joined as a fresher and gained all the technical knowledge.
Co-Workers are very helpful to enhance your skills.
Learning and Productive
Consultant (Professional 2) (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshDecember 12, 2017
Here in CSC we can learn so many things without any restriction. amazing company to work. Everyday you will learn new things management never interfere in your work.
Pros
Freedom to wrok
Cons
no employee engagement
great time spent
security officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 11, 2017
only drawback was that we didn't have much growth in this company
great learning and friendly environment.
management was good
training sessions and games were great
Productive and good workplace with learning new things
US Health Care Domain, Working as professional (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 27, 2017
It was good workplace to be work with that Organization. Employee will learn New updates, Improve communication skill and Personal development.
Environment of workplace was very good people are helping each other.
Management was very good they are taking care of employee needs.
Flexible workplace, big MNC, unstable management
Deputy Manager - Communications (Former Employee) –  Noida, IndiaOctober 22, 2017
As one of the biggest IT companies, CSC is a place people want to work at. It has unstable management however, but pays very well. For people in the communications and writing fields, though, it needs to be more open-minded.
good
SAP BW/BI Consultant (Former Employee) –  bengaluruOctober 20, 2017
its soo nice to did my goals at my basic and good ambigutily achieved the policy making steps to reach the goals to do any critical imaginations to achieved easily.
Life Balance
Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 12, 2017
CSC is good in job and life balance, Also getting proper increment on time.. Staffs are user friendly and easy to reach any level incase of escalation.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Admin
Good Organisation
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 2, 2017
this organisation was friendly culture,The most enjoyable part of the Job,Team Support is good,Food court Extra Circular activities was good and also Good project.
Good for freshers
SAP EWM Consultant (Former Employee) –  chennaiSeptember 27, 2017
Now Company has been changed to DXC(Formerly CSC)
Good start for freshers and has flexibility to change the Platform or technologies.
Management is supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSC. Our community is ready to answer.