CGI Group
Coronavirus update
Information from CGI Group:

CGI Group Employee Reviews

India621 reviews
CGI is pursuing some core values which are good for a fresher to start the career . Competitive , fast-paced and Self Learning oriented approach .
Workplace culture is fairly decent
Work is Slow paced, you get to work on Legacy Technologies , not much New technologies project available . Work Life balance is there, Management is clueless how to go about the old tech and get new projects in new technologies. More of a Off Shore delivery/Support work
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Slow paced, no direction on how projects need to go forward, legacy tech
Superb company to work
And lot of chances and opportunities to learn.

Good managers and very much supportive to interact within everyone

Technology leaders
If not for a normal change i wanted to have in my work experience, i would not have tried to apply for a new job. It's fun, collaborative and happy place.
Wonderful leadership and learning opportunities.
The working hours and the nature of the projects are challenging but it keeps you engaged to learn more.

At CGI, the core values drive the members to come together and live the CGI dream.
Good for work. You can learn many things here. Management foundation is very good. Work Life balance. As Salary perspective lil bit lower in that case. Apart from this we can say yes to Go there.
It is a great place to work. I started my professional experience in Canada with this firm, even though I had 11 years of global experience, I wasn't given the opportunity anywhere else. Very professional and people oriented team. Senior Management is very transparent and it is easy to approach them.
CGI as a organization is good for the experience where you can explore to the core area and learn maximum and you can have work life balance as well.so over all its a good company to work in.
CGI is a very Employee Friendly Company.Nice place to work. Good Work Life Balance. A very Friendly Work Environment. Good mix of big & small project
It is good they need to focus on future technologies, some of the BU's recently started that activity. it's a good sign though. the projects in CGI are vast and there is no bench concept.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CGI Group?
Good place to work, flexible of working from home when needed, Good work life balance , good transport system, good recognition for the hard work and will be rewarded
CGI is a good place to work. They have a good strategic leadership team with high business acumen. Members in the workplace are very collaborative and strive to serve the clients.
Excellent and no work pressure. good place to learn new things and explore the new technologies. management is also quite supportive.

annual outings are there.
Pros:
Good company

Good work life balance

Technical exposure is good

Cons:

No onsite opportunity

Job security is less

Management ignores employees demand
Good place to work.... can manage work-life balance. WFH is added advantage for all the employees
No time tracking... I mean no need to stay in office if work gets completed

CGI will provide more benefits to employees like Team Lunch, Team outing, Annual Tours, IBU meetings etc.,

CGI will provide you shares.... which are very useful to the employees
Pros
Free Dinner
A very good organization where we can enjoy our work as well work life balance. Great I was part of such great organization where every employee is like a co owner.
Fun place and good opportunities to grow. But pay is very less.you get to learn when you want to. Job security is good. some projects are better than other.
Committed to delivering quality results to the client and providing employee satisfaction by tendering to their needs. Management is good and clear in their vision and align with the goals and value
I have been working at CGI full-time
Pros

A good place to understand and learn new things, moreover a place where you get opportunity to implement those learnings.

Flexible timings,employee friendly,great work culture

Job security Pay Work Environment Good benefits for female employees
CGI is my dream company and has been with this firm for 3.5 years This is my first job so I personally like this company a lot. It has provided me a lot of opportunities. In the early stage of my career, it has provided onsite opportunities as well. This is the best place to have a stress-less life with a good personal life balance.
Great place to work, financially stable, work life balance, opportunities to grow as per one's expertise in domain or technical areas, excellent culture