Here to help
Information from Bupa:
Bupa Employee Reviews for Sales Executive
Sales Executive4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,050 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Nice and ok and good ambbienc of office and nice location it was .. client were to good and high profile clients come to visit to company ...............
Good but only for first class people can afford it
Not for middle and lower class people
I started my career at MaxBupa. I worked here as a Sales executive for year and was responsible for selling health insurance in NCR region. Doing my own cold calling, meeting with clients and closing the deal.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bupa. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,050 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Bupa
- What is interview process like at Bupa?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Bupa?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bupa?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Bupa?3 people answered
- Hw can we join2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Bupa?2 people answered
- Cat advisior which type of work in max bupa2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Bupa?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Bupa? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Bupa?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Bupa Reviews by Job Title