Here to help
Coronavirus update

Bupa Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi16 reviews
In this industry I have gained the knowledge about health insurances and how to interact and deal with customers . From there I improved my communication skills.
Pros
Free lunches.
good for upper management, strong customer background, not good for lower level employees. company is not at all ethical, but use best sales practices
Although the organisation is growing in Health Insurance space but it lack a strong and stable leadership team. company is growing at a good pace. Not a lot of work pressure.
Work experience is good in this company and people is good and provide the help if you need and management is good work culture is also good but salary structure is not good
It is an amazing organization with supportive staff, balanced work culture and great leaders / top management. You are provided with a platform to show case your skills and take initiatives.
I joined this company in 2011 and got back to back promotions from senior executive to manager and in this journey I learnt a lot.
Also went through multiple training program to enhance my skills.
I started my career at MaxBupa. I worked here as a Sales executive for year and was responsible for selling health insurance in NCR region. Doing my own cold calling, meeting with clients and closing the deal.
Max bupa health insurance company, one of the leading health insurance companies in the country. My job title was a renewal advisor. It was a sales profile and a target baswd job. Hence job pressure is there. Apart from that it is a very good company. Ver good work atmosphere. Very good company to start your career.
Pros
Salary payroll ontime, Youthfull
Cons
Long working hours, Target based job
I had learned a lot form my organisation, in term of work,future demonstration,and personal growth,a helpful management,and
Pros
Weekly activities, subsides on food, healthy working environment
A typical day at work start with office at 9 am with commitment meeting and focus approach to source business for the day .

I learned how to get focus , time managment, managment skills , sale skill .

Managment is so focus on each n every sourcing employee, very particular about the timings , supportive .

Co workers are extermely focus on business. there are supportive with personal fornt .

Hardest part of the job to manage the discount to given to client as in market there lots of agent offers discount to customer.

Most Enjoyable part of the job when i manage to qualify for a international trip.
Pros
International trips to reduce attritions
Cons
Long hrs, family Distrubance, no sunday to enjoy
a day starts as usual , but the work culture is very bad , There is no equal treatmnet with the employes in one team also. If you fall sick and you have enough sick leaves also you will not be allowed to taked leave even if you have 104 degree temp. because they wants only work work work nothing else.
Pros
stand alone health insurance co
Cons
long hours working, No leaves, No equal treatmnet with the employies
1. supportive management.
2. Great learning opportunities.

3. Good and supportive environment.

4. Employee Friendly.
Good place to work for . Run with a lot of style . Good work life balance but a lot of internal politics and person specific decision in such a starting stage of a company is very harmful . Every second person trying to hold the steering . Which is hampering a lot of good careers .
Pros
Style, work life balance, trainings
Cons
Unnecessary politics, Personal agenda instead of company agenda
Good company to work with. It's an MNC located as South Delhi. Work environment is very good. Best part is 5 working days a week
Pros
5 working days a week
Cons
Nothing as such
gud culture and i learn many thing form there

gud ethics values
Pros
party
Cons
long hour
Max Bupa is a company which gained market presence in 2010. Even being a beginner in the industry, it still kept employees values and comfort on the top and tried to manage their expectations as employees of the company.

There are certain things which started rising their head in 3rd year of operation. This is highlighting the need for change to some of the employees who joined the company in its starting phase.
Pros
good infrastructure, transparency, easy top to bottom conversation and vice versa
Cons
micro management, lack of career graph and career matrix