Here to help
Coronavirus update

Bupa Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra11 reviews
very competitive atmosphere & there is no human resource policies to get professional growth. Employee does not get functional change .No stability in job.
It's totally interestful Job,if you are interested in health care products and love giving solutions for the same, you love working at maxbupa.Its a very good company to start your career with.
The company offers flexibility to work and thus helps to maintain a good work life balance.

The management is approachable

The people are helpful thus makes work easy
I have enjoyed my tenure at maxbupa health insurance, and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support and encouragement you have provided me during my time at Maxbupa health insurance. I would also like to share the Attractive incentives and leagues that company sponsor for the employee is remarkable. I have learned and achieved a lot in this company.
Working in Insurance always gets you typical work pressure, but still the culture of the organisation is good. Can expect good growth if one performs well.
The Company is Worth working and also the best place to work.
the company as a vision and ensuring the customer are happy and employees are happy.the best part is their is freedom in work and apply new ideas.
Good company overall and good and healthy culture
And product is also very good of this company and all my reporting authority is also very supporting in terms of productivity...

This company is giving space to new peoples which is one of good things about any company!!
normally i start my day from my chainal partner with banking to interacting with banking staff for enhance our company rpoductivity to increase our individual and company business for individual growth as well as company growth also.
Pros
we do luch with banking staff to understand their work style & what they thing others
Cons
we do work long hours also for business purpose.
work culture is congenial.i did good job as well as fun.i feel excitement while working.
Pros
management part is good
Cons
no cons
Morning Reporting 9am Call to PA fix appointment at least 2 joint calls 3 Recruitement calls.
Health insurance Industry

Good working atmosphear

Couleages are supportive

To convincing PA THAT THEY will get the othorised letter and commision on time.

Funky friday
Pros
good working atmosphear
Cons
na
The working environment is very friendly. Everyone is supportive and helpful. The appraisal is very good asI liked the way directly the India sales head sms on big logins..
Pros
the product features are excellent
Cons
need more sales force in operations