Here to help
Coronavirus update

Bupa Employee Reviews

India123 reviews
Good management ! Good Growth ! Job satisfaction ! Work life balance ! I got opportunity to work in Direct sales and also in Call centre roles . Learned a lot .
Working experience was good
Management supported well

Achieving targets month on month

Work environment was really good

Overall its a great experience to work
not a good place to work the senior manager is not supportive. and work culture is not good for those who are freshers , they will get the bad image of insurance industry.
Want to Extend my financial growth and settle in good position in my career and also want to complete my future goals and increase my multiples Works and learns new things
Good Written and communication skill.
Easily established rapport with different people.

Helping nature.

Hard task master.

Learning ablity.

Always adopt new technology for self progress.
Good scope to explore new things, office culture is also very well. Employees are very friendly and helpful. Company always trying to do make some work life balance by doing fun activities.
It's totally interestful Job,if you are interested in health care products and love giving solutions for the same, you love working at maxbupa.Its a very good company to start your career with.
The work is very hard and the pressure is also very hard
I could not work, i was under pressure from work.

So I gave up work after 1 month, the company is very good and work sincerely.
It was a nice experience to work with max bupa. It helps me to work with building my personality also with being helpful for the company through my work.
In terms of work culture. Max has to improve in work environment, Facility job satisfaction is less. Growth is very less as you will be stuck only in health insurance.
Pros
Job safety
Cons
Work environment
Fine working at MaxBupa Health Insurance.
Payroll compensation is also satisfactory. Don't expect anything other than CTC. They promise for many things but being a sales employee one must get it attached to salary. But one has to asks again and again for compensating variable pay.
I m working as an system Engineer and maintain laotop and desktop. Then network side also improve knowledge under the skills then we can have insure life time..
It's nice and fast growing company in health Insurance sector and there all staff and management behavior and nature are good. Customer services and management is very good
It was great experience with maxbupa team.
Trained bank staffs almost 50 branches.

Taken care of A whole district branches .

Achieved foreign trip in 1st 5 months
Good company less stress but growth is slow.operations &IT is not so good.
Internal promotions are at low speed.annual increments are around 5-8%.overall atmosphere is good .
Great conpany & ample scope of learning ,good work environment supportive peers , best pratice & policies , competitive & qualitative learning environment
The company offers flexibility to work and thus helps to maintain a good work life balance.

The management is approachable

The people are helpful thus makes work easy
I have enjoyed my tenure at maxbupa health insurance, and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support and encouragement you have provided me during my time at Maxbupa health insurance. I would also like to share the Attractive incentives and leagues that company sponsor for the employee is remarkable. I have learned and achieved a lot in this company.
It is grate company and peoples, learn corporate working, get platform to improve my skills, Productive work, getting opportunity of experienced team handing and management
good for upper management, strong customer background, not good for lower level employees. company is not at all ethical, but use best sales practices
MaxBupa is a place where you can enhance your skill and built your career in health insurance industry. Place to learn and enhance your capabilities to explore and encash your skills and qualification.