BT Employee Reviews

India547 reviews
Great work environment and culture
work life balance

job security

healthy environment

ownership of your work

better transport

within BT internal learning scope
Boot lick your manager, poormgmt, no strategy, useless org, if you have other opportunity go for that..dont waste your time and energy, you might get layoff anytime
Pros
Poor mgmt, not good project, no strategy, puppet of Britisher
Cons
Poor mgmt, lay off, run through UK
8 years spent quality learning and growing. Started as Team lead and grown to Team Manager responsibility. Supported in setting up IT infrastructure for growing and expanding BT.
Great organization to work with. Learning exposure and personal development of an individual is focused. Nice and supportive people . Enjoyed working here.
good work culture and environment, supportive management
shift timing is fixed, no extend

infrastructure is also good, party friendly company, no work pressure
Pros
infrastructure
Cons
n/a
Work culture is also very great . Working method are in all methodology . We worked in agile process and had a good confidence with client. Project is on new technology with large scope and bandwidth with client is also good.
Good place to start a career it helps us to develop our skills and thought us the way of speaking to develop us we need to work where we can easily groom our self in a corporate standard
BT is an amazing place to work, the work life balance is great here , organisation cares about their employees, employee’s benefits are good like Car lease etc Regards
Management is more into oiling and buttering philosophy than actual work / train / knowledge environment. People who work hard are not appreciated, and rather people involved in Fun Fridays gain more momentum in terms of growth. No project to actually learn real life technologies. Managers are blood-sucking Vampires, who are always ready to pinpoint fingers at their team members. Night Shifts are pathetic at Kolkata Enterprise. Few selected people are made to do it. Your Say and other feedback mediums are bogus. If you actually provide feedback it backfires.
It has good culture. It has good work life balance. It has good management. It has good management.Chance to work in latest technologies.Chance to work in challenging projects.
mostly good experience and learning , cooperative and motivating . Scope of improvement in training on new technologies and certifications.

good culture.
I recommend BT to all its good environment to work with and good work culture loads to learn and explore and Management is good and salary is good apart form that perks are good
It was a nice experience. The growth is good learnt a lot about customer service and the conflict management. People are friendly very warm environment.
If you looking foelr networking experience it is good and if you are comming as an experienced person then they pay good.I will recommend this company.
Pros
Good work culture and helping management
Cons
Paying less compare to the narket
Pay was less for me but all use to get good incentives for sales. It was nice experience with British Telecom. I started career as freshee for international voice process hence my salary was less even though I had domestic experience they didn't consider that.
Good place to work, have annual leaves and sick leaves on its place. Money wont get deducted for taking leaves. Overall people are good nice and friendly.
Facilities are nice, work culture is pathetic, if you try to work dedicatedly it is actually difficult to continue in this office... The organization puts on a show of putting its employees first, but like almost all other corporate organisations it's just a facade that fades very soon....
It's a fun work place . It's a fast paced organisation with lots of things to learn . Evaluation is based on your performance , equal opportunity of growth .
A typical day at work involves multi tasking , consulting and providing business intelligence to Stakeholders. The workplace culture is employee friendly and challenging . Expected to work independently with least supervision and interference of the Line Management. The most enjoyable part of the job is the stakeholder management and the Global Exposure involved in it.
The world is moving at very fast pace in terms of adopting and embracing Technology, BT on the other hand is miles behind. The management doesn't appreciate or welcome any new ideas and approach, they are only comfortable with age old inefficient methods and processes and don't want to make any changes. Some of the colleagues are really great and knowledgeable, they are working in the same field for almost 15+ years so they know a lot. Not recommended for freshers as the growth is extremely stagnant.
Same practices are used daily to increase the productivity. I have upgraded my communication skills over there due to customers of BT which are located in ENGLAND and Ireland. Learned to handle the customer with deplorable services provided by BT due to some reasons.