Broadway Infotech

Broadway Infotech Employee Reviews

India4 reviews
Nice place to work and great environment to learn new things. Management is good and also very supportive. The work culture is also good and people here are very supportive.
Each day was fun and I was able to learn quite a lot of things. In Broadway you get to work with the management directly and you can reach out to them without nay hesitation. It is lovely to work with the people there. Team work is the crucial factor at Broadway.
Pros
Free Lunches, Good Team work
Cons
Healthcare
Friendly Environment
Google Ad words

Internet Marketing

Team Management
Working there was really enjoyable, because the co-workers were very very co-operative. I was new to the testing and whatever I learned in this company is a life long gift for me. Each member from bottom to top takes very good care of everyone. Hardest part of the job is to satisfied the client even when everyone is ready to give its maximum.But enjoyable part of the job is to steel some moments of happiness in the hectic day of schedule and celebrate each day of life.
Pros
all the festival gives equal importance and gifts for employees
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadway Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5