8 hours in day
14 to 15 days job in month.
Long working hours. Always more than what it is advertised for so be prepared to arrive before and leave way after the advertised timings. Lunch breaks are very erratic and unreliable.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about British Council
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at British Council?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at British Council?One person answered
- Can a private schoolteacher with experience apply for itOne person answered
- What are the interview process. Plz guideOne person answered
- What are the perks offered by British Council?One person answered
- What is interview process like at British Council?One person answered
- Physically Handicapped are eligible or not Category - PH ( OH) 60%
- Physical handicapped are eligible or not Oh category 60%
- What is the interview process like?
- I want to apply plz let me know the interview date thanxx
See all questions and answers