Britannia

Britannia Employee Reviews

India12 reviews
Excellent company always nice product making. All products very very well
I love all products. I always used all product from bitnya. But one request all products not available some time. So kindly available in market.

Thanks love you bitnya company
Britannia good platform for bigner but Britannia not experience porson no promosone scale in Britannia as compared other company so not good for experience employee
For work culture it was very bad experience for me. There is in timing but no out time is fix.. you can only go home after you finish your work. If you want to leave your job then leave only after geting your salary in your hand without telling anybody otherwise they will deduct your salary by puting any of the false aligation.
Got the opportunity to gain practical knowledge about the operations and technologies used by the company to track sales and increase the market size.
Got to learn about new technologies like Geo Tagging and Retail Verification and there use in analyzing and improving the sales of the company.
Britannia is in the midst of a great transformation
Lots of changes at leadership in the last 4-5 years, now showing results

One of the best performing FMCGs in India and lots of exciting opportunities for marketing and sales
Pros
New roles
Cons
Culture is still old school
it was a 1st industrial experience for me. i learned the difference in theoretical and practical life. the work culture was good and supportive. and i wondered there are more than 50 defects in biscuits.
We learned SAP Portal Key words in Finance and Accounting Knowledge.
System oriented job are most enjoyable part

Easy to go a day

Co-workers are supportive for my Carrier
There i am worked as a sales representative, my working time was 9am to 6 pm. there we have a friendly Management. My co- workers also was friendly and helpful.
Pros
free lunches
good place for working but salary growth is very slow. i left the job becauce my family issue and study.over team manager ang area manager is very nice. They helping in achiving the target.
Each day was amazing; learned & experienced a lot of new things in research part as well as in production unit; management deptt. was superb; as i was an intern, i was working under some superb and knowledgeable people, they imparted me a lott of knowledge regarding bakery and how quality can be maintained. Hardest part of the job was to maintain qulaity parameter inside the production cell as that was the place where lot of workers were involved and infact mainatining microbiological parameter was the toughest one. And undoubtfully. each day and every work was seem to be enjoyable with the group of such people.
Good Company and fun working place.
The company culture is great! Many opportunities to be promoted within and recognized for your hard work and achievements. A fast paced and growing company which great to start off your career! Management is there for you every step of the way in coaching and helping you with anything you need.
Pros
Free Lunch in saturdays
Cons
Comp Off for saturdays
Give the guidelines regarding the business developing
Find the new customers for the business.

Periodically supply the goods to the existing customers

Attaining the monthly target

Fixing the schemes’ for the slow moveable goods

Enhance the distributor’s channel of supply.
Pros
free petrol
Cons
no promotions