Bosch Employee Reviews

India1,364 reviews
Found 1,364 reviews matching the search
Excellent company and great growth opportunity to work with. Learning and development for each employee is planned and executed. HR is always approachable and management supports employee growth
Good
Good
Overall Working in Bosch is very good, good opportunity are provided, excellent working environment, good opportunity for learning, Best management staff. Robert Bosch caters to a Good Working Environment. The teams are very friendly and co-operative. Bosch provides food 3 times a day and is pretty good.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Carrier Growth
This company is a leader building company.I have personally learned a lot with this company and would definitely recommend working and building your career in this brand.
Ideal place to work and learn. One can always get opportunity to learn many things. A Place where one can get always some or other opportunity to take part in several training and learn more and more.
It was good experience as trainee technician. Working in 3 shift. Workload is uneven. Upper management it was excellent. You get proper all facilities like bus, esic, PF, canteen by Bosch. MNCs takecare of their employees very well.
Pros
Good management, not huge workload, cooperative supervisor for genien reason
Cons
No job security, Misspunch common problem.
Excellent work culture, fun environment and highly productive. Invests a lot in its employees and give varied opportunities to work within the organization
Good Opportunity for freshers.Place to learn new things from experienced collegues. Involvement in the projects to learn new things.
Good place to work, open minded management,Compensation is not as per the location, to learn new division its good. Although company is going through tough phase.
Official response from Bosch
June 8, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us.
After extensive evaluation of our packages compared with other employers in the area as well as our industry, we find that our compensation and benefits are fair. If you would like to discuss your benefits and compensation package further, feel free to email us at feedback@us.bosch.com.

— Your Bosch Team
The most enjoyable part of the job.
The hardest part of the job.

Company respecting the job

I Like bosch company

A typical day at work bosch international company
Pros
The most important bosch company in job
Cons
Like the boch brand
Work culture is nice
Learn many things as a beginner

Work Life Balance

Many areas can be discovered

Friendly behavior

Nice campus

Food and gym facilities available

Onsite opportunities
It was our project at bosch for last year we were as a project trainee for around period of 10 months. it was good experience to learn many new things regarding manufacturing process and operations performed.
Pros
free lunch, dress, safety shoes
Cons
last month of our working was hard and with late hours
Out of 5, I'd rate 4.
In general, everything is great, except when you work for Customer teams. In the customer teams, you might be micro-managed and pressurized a lot.
My work is ther only for 6 months
I am acontract based employee

Very strict on working floar.

Best management support

Mobile phones are strictly prohibited
Robert Bosch caters to a Good Working Environment.
Work can be occasionally stressful. Decent benefits for employees. Low layoffs. Free hygienic food provided every day. Good leave policies. Offers work from home whenever needed.
company is good .work culture also good. team work also good .travel policy also good and healthy .management is good .Boss is friendly .ware house activity not good .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours
Good and happy to work with Bosch ,Learnt a lot related to Tools and management but expecting Value and accountability for the work which has been delivered.
Bosch is technical company in both services and products .More likely to get global experience
and diversified work cultures.

More than tier1, Bosch is technology provider for OEM
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Pay
Learning experience is par excellence. Healthy working environment that not only fosters professional growth but also helps you develop interpersonal skills.
Good start from freshers. Everything depends on the team you are working. Little work pressure or no work pressure. But hike depends on the team and department