Bosch Employee Reviews

A great place to learn and advance
Deputy Manager, (JMP) - Business Development (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 29, 2018
Bosch offered me lots of opportunity to learn and perform. I was part of leadership program hence i worked in multiple functions. I was also assigned an internal assignment.

Since currently i am responsible for Bosch components sales for India, i do loads of business development and sales activities. I have management support to plan and execute my own strategy for business growth. After component sales success, I have been given additional PRM responsibility for Bosch IoT products.
Pros
Challeneging projects, Free food, Good working atmosphere, International travels, great projects.
Cons
Average compensation.
Good work life balance but bad pay
Software architect/developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 20, 2018
Good work life balance but bad pay. Research division is well paid.
A regular big company with its own politics and very slow moving work. German counter part is very good in terms of quality.
Benefits
Senior Splunk Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 15, 2018
Excellent company with great work life balance.
Good benefits, good work culture and HR Policies are good.
Work from home is available and good on onsite oppurtunities.
Pros
A very good company to balance work and life. Free food and snack always an added advantage.
Cons
Sometimes work life balance is hard to keep
Productive and good learning
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJuly 9, 2018
As a fresher it has helped me bridge the gap between college life and industrial exposure. I have had a good experience being a mechanical engineer as i worked in R&D and manufacturing units
Pros
good learning and innovation
Healthy work environment with encouragement at every possible stage
Graduate Trainee (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 2, 2018
I have gained product knowledge & handled meetings with suppliers and also conducted cultural event like Diversity day & gained a lot of practical exposure in addition to technical knowledge & also discipline in company and with people is also well practiced.
I have also learned how to be a professional.
Great knowledge and wide range of products
Sr. Mechanical engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 19, 2018
Best company to start your career, because of wide range of products they work on, almost all the parts in car.
Management needs to improve a lot.
Lot of internal politics.
Great Company
Asst Manager - Security and Vigilance (Former Employee) –  Bidadi, KarnatakaJune 17, 2018
A great company to work for. You have all the freedom to implement your ideas and also learn from the treasure trove of the over 130 years old culture.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Distance from my place of living
It is a good company to work for but the IT growth is moved to Vietnam and Mexico
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 11, 2018
The work culture is good. Work life balance is a key feature for Bosch.
The software divisions are more for outsourcing as most of the internal businesses are moved to Vietnam and Mexico.
Engineering Intern
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaJune 10, 2018
I did Internship at Bosch Ltd from January 2015 to May 2015. The work life was well balanced. The management was friendly and helped in learning and improving the knowledge of different manufacturing processes. By the end of the internship, I could provide a solution for improving the first pass yield f pressing and grinding machine of Spark Plug manufacturing plant.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Nasik IndiaJune 6, 2018
I was an intern in Bosch for 2 months and i got it through the intern cell of my campus. The work culture in Bosch is pretty good , they value each and every employee of their company. As an intern they never let me feel i was below them. My guide who helped in the project alloted to me gave me goals for each day to complete. Because of which my project was a success and i completed in a short time.
Typical Hierarchy
Dy GC (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJune 6, 2018
All hierarchical issues - good work and lots to learn - management is again old style, full of bossism, workplace still maintains timings and if you miss out even a min in daily working hours, salary will be deducted. Good brand for outsiders and technical people - corporate is not good.
Pros
Brand
Cons
Deduction of salary for working hours
Very good work life balance with a high learning
Senior Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 29, 2018
Good oppurtunities with a chance to directly work with client. Awesome work culture. Good learning opportunity.
Bosch is slow in taking decision, every small decision need lot of approvals
Technology Oriented
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  BengaluruMay 25, 2018
The company leads the teachnology trend that is happening in the market. With highly skilled and motivated workforce, all employees will be further motivated to achieve personal and professional growth. Company provides multiple opportunities to ensure that all its employees are satisified. The remunerisation given yearly and monthly for target attainment is more than the market standard followed. Overall a well good place to work for- Least Stress+Freedom to think and work in individual style+Attainable targets+Inspiring leaders.
Pros
Big team, unlimited opportunities, Worldwide, Minimum-stress level
Cons
Old leaders, Less youth, Slow in process
Best place to learn and develop yourself
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  KeralaMay 16, 2018
I am really enjoying my job with BOSCH Ltd.
I am giving 3 stars for Salary and job security because I am appointed on contract basis, I am not getting full benefits of a BOSCH employee. Still my superiors are good and they value my works. Initially I was part of project team and we completed 11 MWp Solar project of Cochin International Airport LTD ( World's first airport to completely run on solar energy) that included states one and only canal top project of 6 MWp capacity.
Now I am looking after the maintenance of the complete BOSCH SPV plant at CIAL(25 MWp)
Productive and Best Management
District Trainer (Former Employee) –  Ajmer, RajasthanMay 12, 2018
Best working place, where you can express and implement your innovative ideas. At the same you will recieve best exposure and management skill, which will enhance your work efficiency and professional Journey.
Fun at work
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 9, 2018
Fun at work because of the social events organized at work place. Management is employee friendly and responds in no time to resolve our queries without any work pressure.
Productive and fun place to work
Engineer, Customer Logistics and Planning (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 19, 2018
It is a great place to learn. There is always a great emphasis on innovation and employees are encouraged to come with new ideas and apply those in the workplace.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaApril 17, 2018
ConsultantSeeking a challenging position in the field of DevOps in IT industry where are my technical skills and knowledge can be best utilized to achieve personal satisfaction and development of organization growth
good company and good environment
Network Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduApril 16, 2018
Good company to work in hometown people an good infrastructure and good colleague to help with us good peoples around time to fun and work level good but the
Produktiver Arbeitsort
Specialist in active vehicle safety (Current Employee) –  Tamil NaduApril 14, 2018
Das ist eine Große Unternehmen mit gemischt Kultur.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bosch. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2