Bosch Employee Reviews

Found 744 reviews matching the search See all 4,835 reviews
good working culture
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  Panchkula, HaryanaFebruary 14, 2020
Good place to work with. Have little benefits for externals but but more beneficials for on roll employees. Will definetely suggest friends to work with if got selected ;P.
Not Good for technical and experienced
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 10, 2020
Never prefer this company for experienced and technically and talented.
Only freshers or dumb candidates will fir this company.
Prefer only managers.
Nice place to work
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduFebruary 5, 2020
Good culture and nice environment. Get good opportunity on learning new technologies. Less onsite opportunity. Relaxed work culture and Good Work-life balance.
Work feeling like good
tecnician (Former Employee) –  Bidadi, KarnatakaFebruary 5, 2020
I have maintain the hydraulics and pneumatics
Checked the valves in hydraulics and pneumatics and replace.
And check machine condition and repair it
Good Work life balance
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  NashikFebruary 3, 2020
Good Job culture and work life balance fascinates one grab a job in this company. Immense opportunities available for self-exploration. Satisfied in terms of Technical learnings.
February 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us.
— Your Bosch Team

Strong basics and reputation. Need to be open to keep moving to new functions if you want to improve your career
Team leader of Diesel OBD (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 3, 2020
Always keep moving within departments every 3-4 years so that your overall value increases. Bosch career system values people who are having wider experience
Pros
Strong basics
Cons
Silo working in some departments
Good Place to work and Good managment
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Kormangala, KarnatakaJanuary 26, 2020
Bosch is a good company and good place to work
Food they will provide 3 times
and i learned many things from my boss
workplace culture is good
Management is good
They will play games and i enjoyed lot of fun
February 3, 2020

— Your Bosch Team

Good and more safety hes first Priority
Technician (Former Employee) –  Automotive electronics India Pvt LTD naganatpuram bangayJanuary 23, 2020
It's very good company e nice environment daily meeting and communication very good employees daily activities through 5S as per standard we are working and also very good safety also available this company e I am working here one year it's very good
Good atmosphere
Account executive (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduJanuary 23, 2020
Not satisfied with the salary, but as a fresher it is a good platform to learn. Good atmosphere and environment is good. But there is no job security.
its good company
Graduate Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 21, 2020
its good company but there is no perment that is the main problem we faced and there is less work no pressure we are working peacefully and work environment is good employee all r good management food cab is available
Very Good
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 15, 2020
Very good company to start your career with, they are into almost every innovative field. You get to learn lots of new trends and skills, its definitely a plus for you and for your career by the experience you get here.

Not applicable
HMI developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 14, 2020
It was pleasant working in Bosch as I learnt much new things where I started My career level there. It was very good and nice working with Bosch with good spirit

work life balance
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 14, 2020
Nice experience here. work life balance. sometimes days will be full of work and sometimes relaxed. Basically Bosch is process driven company where process has to be followed for small quantity of work.
January 20, 2020

We are glad you appreciate our benefits – supporting our associates to help balance lives and discover new directions is extremely important to the company. And we understand – Bosch is a large company with roughly 402,000 associates in around 60 countries which comes with a lot of challenges. Therefore, your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thanks for leaving a review!
— Your Bosch Team

Great induction training about all manufacturing field
Diploma trainee (Former Employee) –  PuneJanuary 13, 2020
* No one day boring on this conpany
* Value of every second
* Nice managament quit responce
* Work place nice one
*My hardest part in this time one day same mistake on assembly line

I interested private job
I interested private job (Current Employee) –  Sitapura,jaipur RajasthanJanuary 12, 2020
I believe it company and my performance see job in this company And job at full time me when ever holiday season in company holiday this company of rajsthan is very good company and

Good for settling
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 4, 2020
Exposure to latest technologies. Need to be always updated. Has a relaxed work environment. Those who need it have many opportunities to develop themselves. Work life balance is excellent. Team activities and fun factor is on the lower side. Very flexible, especially for mothers.
January 6, 2020

Average
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 2, 2020
Average working condition and atmosphere.
Good Learning Opportunity
Better WLB
Overall Average
Enjoyable part is WLB
Hardest part is no proper succession planning.
January 6, 2020

— Your Bosch Team

Booster production and i worked in novha booster section.
Trainee Technician (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 28, 2019
Productive and fun workplace with brother hood. Management should be good and who should even minded to see every community. Office timings are been followed strictly.
No workload which increases employee efficiency.
Management is good. Could be better.
There is nothing in the plant that has enjoyment part.
nice job but no security
quality tools and mechanical breakdown (Current Employee) –  Bidadi, KarnatakaDecember 25, 2019
presently works as quality assurance technician. previously worked as mechanic I mechanical breakdown. has 25 years experience. from 1994 to 2014 as mechanic and from 2014 to till date quality tools
It was good
Automobile Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Bathinda, PunjabDecember 25, 2019
It was good and very competitive. I got well paid over there and they also provided me safety whenever i got injured they provide me medicine and took all the expenses