Bosch Employee Reviews

Found 617 reviews matching the search See all 3,620 reviews
Productive place
Summer Internship (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2019
Lots to learn. They work at almost any segment in Automotive sector and hence a great place to work if someone wants to pursue a career in that stream.
Good work environment.
Production Associate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 18, 2018
Good work environment and good supportive colleges, they are serving healthy food for all who work in different shifts of the company and good personality growth environment.
Fun place to work
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduDecember 16, 2018
Interact with Business domain leads and Client IT Manager as point of contact to understand the Business requirement and update project delivery progress(weekly)
Good place for freshers to work as trainees
Accounts Executive AP service (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KARNATAKA, INDecember 2, 2018
It's a good place for freshers to work as a trainee. and if you want permanent job 2 years experience or more required or Professional qualifications.
Pros
General shift
Cons
No team supports
Excellent work culture
Dy Gen Manager M & Q of Common Rail Injector (Current Employee) –  Nashik, MaharashtraNovember 24, 2018
It's a true innovation driving company and truly stands for "Invented for life"

Products and processes are robust and constant drive to improve them to serve the society better is main attraction.
Productiver arbeitsort
Process Lead (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 18, 2018
Die arbeitskulture war spass und gut. Ich habe viele dingen und SAP applications gelernt. Die training war sehr gut.
Graduate Apprenticeship (Current Employee) –  Nashik, MaharashtraNovember 15, 2018
1. It is mainly a manufacturing unit , the one who is interested in designing don't have much scope at Nashik plant.
2. Quality is a always on prefrence of Bosch and every person working here try to maintain it.
Pros
Free launch .
Learning place wid good facility
PRODUCTION ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 14, 2018
I start my carrier wid Bosch in diploma as well as in degree Bosch was my dream company in my college days & I achieved. I had learnt so many thing from there like how to maintain relationship between labour how to manage critical work how to handle team wid efficient work. How to use manpower n so many things Bosch was the best part of my life it's my family.
Pros
Good facility
Cons
After completing bond there is no career
Best place to work, who have passion for diesel pumps
Asst. Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 12, 2018
Loved working in shopfloors of Bosch in a hectic and busy environment.
Strong Union based company.
Love the working standards of Bosch.
Quantity driven organisation with quality
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch
Cons
Great work experience and learning
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT) (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanNovember 6, 2018
It was a great time to work with Company like BOSCH INDIA LTD. ,I started working as a Graduate Apprentice Trainee which is Joint venture of Govt. Of India and Some MNC LIKE IT.
but as far as my acknowledgement here in Bosch we are having a CTC of 4 lpa during the training period other then that many Training seasons we took during the training period almost all the basic aspect of industry is being clear during the training.we handled projects and free to work on them so I concluded it that it was a great time and I would like to go again to work with BOSCH INDIA LTD.
Pros
Free Breakfast, lunch and refreshments, half price cab.
Cons
9 hr 30 minutes
Good Environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 31, 2018
Being from the north, it was difficult for me to get the work done by the associates since they have a very strong union and are opposed to a change in the process.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Limited Growth
A good place and good people to work with.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 13, 2018
Got a very good guide who helped me and thought me a lot of things which enhanced my knowledge towards my subject. Also gave me a overview of about the work culture at Bosch
Great company with great people to learn from
Project Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 9, 2018
My internship at Bosch Ltd. was one of my best learning experience. I learned a lot from my team supervisor and also the machine operators. The work culture among employees is top notch. Free lunch in buffet style is also an added benefit.
Good Work and Less Benefits !
Senior Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduSeptember 24, 2018
Pros:

- Good amount of work and learning.
- Less Monitoring.

Cons:

- Average salary is less than market standards.
- No transparency in promotions and hikes.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Less salary hike
Fit for Professional and personal life balance.
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 23, 2018
Bosch is known for component as well as system development for Automotive market.Working hours are 9.3 hours which includes breakfast lunch and evening snacks.workplace and management are good here.
Good workplace
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Jalna, MaharashtraSeptember 14, 2018
I learn more things that help me to grow my self and my carrier, friendly environment, good staff.
Training material and infrastructure is very good quality.
Not good culture
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhSeptember 9, 2018
Not Good culuture in India other countries I don't know. No employee friendly. Immediate boss is not cooperative. Other employees are also very upset.
Fun workplace.
DTE Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 23, 2018
Pros - Very good training,free transport,canteen.
Cons - less salary, no chances of being confirmed.
Fun workplace.
Management is supportive.
Good quality products.
Pros
Training is good.
Cons
Chances of being confirmed is less.
Good company
PRODUCTION ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Bidadi, KarnatakaAugust 9, 2018
It s a good company to train up , and the culture and management and the way work , most importantly deciplne at company most important there.! Good salary and cab .....good company
A great place to learn and advance
Deputy Manager, (JMP) - Business Development (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 29, 2018
Bosch offered me lots of opportunity to learn and perform. I was part of leadership program hence i worked in multiple functions. I was also assigned an internal assignment.

Since currently i am responsible for Bosch components sales for India, i do loads of business development and sales activities. I have management support to plan and execute my own strategy for business growth. After component sales success, I have been given additional PRM responsibility for Bosch IoT products.
Pros
Challeneging projects, Free food, Good working atmosphere, International travels, great projects.
Cons
Average compensation.