Bookmyshow Employee Reviews

Culture Fit
Senior Social Media Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaNovember 26, 2018
The teams I worked with at Bookmyshow were from various backgrounds, cultures and careers. This was a very diverse and dynamic team which was very well knit. The team was fun to work with and everyone had amazing ideas to share on the table when it came to the brainstorming sessions. The management was also very cooperative, the reporting managers were also very understanding when it came to certain decisions and team efforts.
Its a good company
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 15, 2018
Workplace is good. Staff is heplful. We have do lots of events like ISL,IPL, Pro Kabaddi, Awards etc. I have learned lots of things in Bookmyshow. Management is good.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager ( Design ) (Current Employee) –  MumbaiApril 12, 2018
This is one of the leading online ticket selling organisation in India with over 5000 of people working in. The organisation is Productive and fun workplace.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Fun workplace with recreational activities
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 10, 2018
Causal work culture which focused on employee well-being along with meeting the deadlines and doing best work. The hardest part of the job was to cope up with the number of events that the company handled and writing content for them within the deadline.
Pros
Free cakes every Friday
Cons
Uncountable events, Heavy workload
A fun place but with a lot of politics
BackEnd Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 23, 2018
It is a good place to work, with a decent salary and good opportunities to explore the latest technologies. The main issue is the lack of work-life balance and the managers are really demanding and bad. The deadlines can be unrealistic making you what they term as a lockdown, where you work continuously for weeks without any extra compensation. Also, the increment received is highly dependent on the manager and not your skills.
A tremendous learning experience.
Content and Social Media Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2018
My time at Bookmyshow was a learning experience like no other. The people, the culture, and the work are something that will stay with me for a long time.
Grt
Product Engineer (Current Employee) –  IndiaNovember 18, 2017
good place to work, I dont have much to write. Join the company and figure out yourselves. good place to work,Join the company and figure out yourselves.
Good place to learn new stuff
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 13, 2017
If you get lucky and get placed in a good team that has a good project, you'll learn a lot. Or else you just wither away. They will hire even if they do not have projects to implement. The management is very bad. Obsequious behaviour will get you way ahead. What work you do doesn't actually matter to Senior guys. But you will get to learn a lot.
Best place to work
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 26, 2017
It would one of the best places to work as a software developer. It is ranked the same even on India best place to work. Learning has been excellent and management has been beyond helpful.
Pros
Learning, help
Cons
Unorganized
Very good company
Event Management (Former Employee) –  Ranchi, JharkhandSeptember 23, 2017
Nice company and my dream to join here It offers to every one who is need And have lots of opportunity in future and would be a good company in coming year
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Very productive, a good environment to work at
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaSeptember 14, 2017
A blessing to have joined BookMyShow as my first job and happy to have completed 4 years.
BookMyShow has shown intense belief in my skills and to push me forward.
BookMyShow is surely going places.
Pros
Stress free environment
Cons
Poor salaries, No loyalty incentives
The We Culture
AGM - Sponsorship Sales (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2017
Its rare to find an organization wherein the word WE really means something. Best opportunity for any fresher to learn from the real masters of e-commerce.
Pros
If you work hard enough Event passes
Cons
Hardly any
awesome
product and design (Former Employee) –  andheriAugust 21, 2017
Got many things to learn we got to do different things to do all were so friendly very helpful management was so good salary was good lunch was good maintore was good with us
Cons
For the name of the Brand
Content Writer (ctc (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 18, 2017
Although the working culture is great, the management is haphazard, growth is limited. The top level management is not accessible to mid level employees.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Haphazard management
Better experience than Comic Con
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 6, 2017
No job comes without difficulties and this too had few, but as and when we faced problems, we were also taught how to counter them. This gave them an edge over the Comic Con work, according to me.
Pros
Free Food and entry into the show
Cons
Long working hours and more tasks for the given pay
Was not very good place to work
Android Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 4, 2017
Below are the details :

It was not a very good experience to work with. As in bangalore there was no HR department so it was very difficult to communicate if any issues.
We are all into making customers happy
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  MumbaiMay 18, 2017
It's a good place to work
Love it there! I have learnt a lot
It has made me what I Am today
It's made me a happier person n for that I am grateful
I do not intend to leave but I am just checking my options
Pros
No pressure
Cons
6 days working
Fun Loving Envirnoment
Contact Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaMarch 23, 2017
Bookmyshow was one of the best place to work at as it was my first job I was very excited about the work. My designation at bookmyshow was Contact Centre Manager. Bookmyshow is a online ticketing Website. It is India's Leading Website and used by almost all Indian's. I was very previleged to work with such a company. My job was customers whose payments used to get blocked or any query related to the website. There was a very fridenly environment. Every friday our boss used to throw party.
Pros
Every Friday Night all employers used to party
Cons
On weekends there used to be heavy call flow.
Good place to learn. Good work life balance.
Assistant Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 6, 2016
Good place to learn. Good work life balance. Get to learn new technologies.

Learned more on the back end.

Co-workers are good.
Easy to go work environment
Executive Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 29, 2016
The environment of this company is great and everyone I worked with were amazing. Benefit of working with BMS is that you can learn alot here. They have regular training sessions for their employees. The working environment is very light and friendly. Never faced any mismanaged matters in my 1 year working period.
Pros
Fixed Shifts and Friendly Environment right from the group of owners till your colleagues
Cons
No Canteen