Bookmyshow

Bookmyshow Employee Reviews

Call centre manager
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Kurla West, MaharashtraJanuary 16, 2020
I'm so excited for the first time in my job and I was going to the Mumbai job and live in the morning so far away from the start of the day 1st June 2020 OK I will be there for you to come back from the start of the time and where are you doing now then I'll come get me some money for the first place in my life with me Mumbai .
Email Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 11, 2020
Supportive management have been working just for 3 months but was an amazing experience working if I had no different goals that phase of life would love to be a part of the organization
Productive and fun workplace.
The job role was to recce the event arena a day prior to the event. The event day job role was stand supervision for cricket matches, concerts, award ceremonies.
Provides room to explore creativity and offers a great work environment to deal with stress
Social Media Executive (Former Employee) –  MumbaiAugust 31, 2019
The office at BookMyShow is very vibrant and appeals to a young crowd. It had various activities such as a foosball table, musical instruments and books to take a short break from your work.
The HR team did a great job with celebrating festivals and organizing fun activities for their employees.
On the job, I learnt about creating content that appeals to the youth, basic video-editing, how to work and deliver under pressure and how to organise events such as celebrity interviews and online contests.
very good
Ticketing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 2, 2019
very good and very friendly enviroment all the people work together andf they are aslo open minded wo enjoy on there by working together yhays why i work every year on there
Workplace Culture
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  Andheri, Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 27, 2019
The culture is great, we can show our skills, seniors are very helpful and stand for you every time when you need them.
Environment is very chilling just remember don't be lazy ;)
Business Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMarch 19, 2019
Relaxed Environment, helpful staff, great guidance from mentors, recreational options to take a break in between work, position of a business development sales intern
Culture Fit
Senior Social Media Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaNovember 26, 2018
The teams I worked with at Bookmyshow were from various backgrounds, cultures and careers. This was a very diverse and dynamic team which was very well knit. The team was fun to work with and everyone had amazing ideas to share on the table when it came to the brainstorming sessions. The management was also very cooperative, the reporting managers were also very understanding when it came to certain decisions and team efforts.
Its a good company
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 15, 2018
Workplace is good. Staff is heplful. We have do lots of events like ISL,IPL, Pro Kabaddi, Awards etc. I have learned lots of things in Bookmyshow. Management is good.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager ( Design ) (Current Employee) –  MumbaiApril 12, 2018
This is one of the leading online ticket selling organisation in India with over 5000 of people working in. The organisation is Productive and fun workplace.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Fun workplace with recreational activities
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 10, 2018
Causal work culture which focused on employee well-being along with meeting the deadlines and doing best work. The hardest part of the job was to cope up with the number of events that the company handled and writing content for them within the deadline.
Pros
Free cakes every Friday
Cons
Uncountable events, Heavy workload
A fun place but with a lot of politics
BackEnd Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 23, 2018
It is a good place to work, with a decent salary and good opportunities to explore the latest technologies. The main issue is the lack of work-life balance and the managers are really demanding and bad. The deadlines can be unrealistic making you what they term as a lockdown, where you work continuously for weeks without any extra compensation. Also, the increment received is highly dependent on the manager and not your skills.
A tremendous learning experience.
Content and Social Media Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2018
My time at Bookmyshow was a learning experience like no other. The people, the culture, and the work are something that will stay with me for a long time.
Grt
Product Engineer (Current Employee) –  IndiaNovember 18, 2017
good place to work, I dont have much to write. Join the company and figure out yourselves. good place to work,Join the company and figure out yourselves.
Good place to learn new stuff
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 13, 2017
If you get lucky and get placed in a good team that has a good project, you'll learn a lot. Or else you just wither away. They will hire even if they do not have projects to implement. The management is very bad. Obsequious behaviour will get you way ahead. What work you do doesn't actually matter to Senior guys. But you will get to learn a lot.
Best place to work
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 26, 2017
It would one of the best places to work as a software developer. It is ranked the same even on India best place to work. Learning has been excellent and management has been beyond helpful.
Pros
Learning, help
Cons
Unorganized
Very good company
Event Management (Former Employee) –  Ranchi, JharkhandSeptember 23, 2017
Nice company and my dream to join here It offers to every one who is need And have lots of opportunity in future and would be a good company in coming year
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Very productive, a good environment to work at
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaSeptember 14, 2017
A blessing to have joined BookMyShow as my first job and happy to have completed 4 years.
BookMyShow has shown intense belief in my skills and to push me forward.
BookMyShow is surely going places.
Pros
Stress free environment
Cons
Poor salaries, No loyalty incentives
The We Culture
AGM - Sponsorship Sales (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2017
Its rare to find an organization wherein the word WE really means something. Best opportunity for any fresher to learn from the real masters of e-commerce.
Pros
If you work hard enough Event passes
Cons
Hardly any
awesome
product and design (Former Employee) –  andheriAugust 21, 2017
Got many things to learn we got to do different things to do all were so friendly very helpful management was so good salary was good lunch was good maintore was good with us