Bold Employee Reviews

Incredible place to grow
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOFebruary 24, 2019
I was an intern and it changed my understanding of marketing and how the industry functions from the inside. They allowed me to grow in my own ability and discover a passion for marketing that I hadn't known was in there.
buen ambiente de trabajo
local de indumentaria (Former Employee) –  San Justo, Buenos AiresFebruary 20, 2019
HabĂ­a respeto y buen trato entre empleados y jefes
Pros
seguro medico
Cons
horarios de trabajo
Worst Experience Ever
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJanuary 10, 2019
If the below reviews don't raise a red flag, simply Google the companies that BOLD owns and you will see scam-like/shady SaaS products not so ironically similar to the people (management/executives) that work there.

Management/HR is quick to write you up for simple things and during your onboarding "phase" I was literally not given any training except a PDF emailed to me on the basics of my job title.

All those above me that were supposed to mentor me "my managers" were always too busy in meetings after meetings and when you wanted to ask questions it was with urgency and attitude.

I felt like a new hire with very little help. Before being hired I made sure to ask if my job title was entry level simply because I didn't want to be fired for not doing my job...and it's just what happened. I was NEVER trained by anyone there and was given unrealistic tasks that took a normal human 1 week to be done in 3 days.

There is also a clique of individuals in the Puerto Rico building that have their own things going on, let's just say they work at the front desk... From taking office supplies/food (think after Maria hurricane) they would take the best supplies that were donated first and leave all the other not-so-important people with nothing.

I can go on and on but overall if you apply here just be warned about management/lack of training. Aside from that good benefits.
Pros
Food, Gym membership, Parking Space
Cons
Terrible management, hard to disconnect from work at home, too much pressure from higher ups
Top heavy with decision planning and budget spend
Marketing Automation Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 15, 2018
My advice to management would be to
1. Check on the definition of insanity and take a chance with testing things...not just repeating the same mistakes
and
2. Flatten the organization, higher more do-ers rather than overloading staff.
Pros
Free food/lunch, office doggie mascot, decent location
Cons
lacks work life balence, realistic goals, horible communcation to all teams/departments
Take it at your own risk
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRApril 17, 2018
Decent and cool rank and file colleagues, poor management, only being topped by incredibly poor Human Resources with little to no knowledge of basic hr, shady tactics to make profits. Glad my time their is over!!!
Pros
Free Lunches, Casual Environment, Fun Coworkers
Cons
Shady P&L's, Extremely Incapable Executive Team, Pathetic HR
fantastic people with great futures
Internship (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 31, 2018
loved bold films!! It was absolutely great being able to come into the office twice a week and love everyone I worked with. I adored every experience I was given and learned a lot as an intern.
Customer Service Representative/Social Media (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJanuary 28, 2018
Very good atmosphere, teamwork oriented. All bosses are very capable, helped and answer whatever question you might have. People always willing to help and great benefits!
Avoid!
Sr. District Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2017
Avoid this company at all costs. Miserable work life balance, terrible management, dialing for dollars, hiring is a revolving door, management is constantly trying to put a smiling face on a miserable experience. At least you'll get a birthday card on your birthday... if you last that long. Employee turnover for their reps is upwards of 70% at 3 months.
Excelente
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 27, 2017
Un ambiente innovador y creativo de trabajo. Lleno de energia postiva y de un excelente trabajo en equipo.

Una empresa que se sale de lo ordinario.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bold. Our community is ready to answer.