Boeing
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Boeing Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Software Engineer4 reviews
India4 reviews
If you have your own interest you can learn new things as they use the latest technologies. Good work-life balance and opportunity will be given to increase your skillset.
Good Enginnering team in US. Teams in india has to improve. Management needs to hire more product owners. Lot of service industry manager's, who run the company like a consulting firm.
The work-life balance was great. The quality of work was good as I got to work on the latest technology stack and frameworks. The team lead was really knowledgeable and helpful. On the manager side, I had a bad experience, most of the time he'll pass on his responsibilities to us and never really appreciated or understood technology much. Yearly hikes were not so high and lots of office politics. Overall a positive experience but the quality of work will depend on which team you are. selected for
Pros
Work-life balance, Subsidised lunch, Play area
Cons
Office politics, Management, Salary hikes
Work life balance is good. Tech stack not so good. Job security is good. culture is not so good. Ok Benefits. Work location is not close to center of city.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Boeing?